posted
Total Posts
show more
Aomi
Daichi Shinku
Pituophis
Status: FINALLY broke 25k. Just before my deadline of 11/20
Daichi Shinku
Status: I've been raving to this clip for about 2 hours now..

puccithecat
status: im playing school idol festival.. MY GOD DAM CLUB MEMBERS KEEP DISAPPEARING (・∀・ )(・∀・ )(・∀・ ) but the good thing is that i got honoka ;3
Ameth Rianno
-Seren-

Aomi wrote:

Ochinchi-sama
I was stalked by a cat while delivering papers today. Those 5 minutes before the cat left were fun.

I have a massive bo₦∑r
Pituophis
Status: whoa, I actually almost SS'd a 5* map nomod, just a couple misses with no hundreds. Am I starting to actually improve or just luck?
chaee
captainmilk
_sparky_
Status: my glasses are broken and I have to get them fixed soon...
Raiken-
KatouMegumi
Status: I had a hard time with a timing. Really, why so many BPM changes?

Also, thanks god this BPM's are easy to predict.
puccithecat
status: EEEEKKK! SPIDER! SPIDER T^T at least im in another room tho ;w; (but its a small spider. nobody cares about it.)
Green Platinum

puccithecat wrote:

status: EEEEKKK! SPIDER! SPIDER T^T at least im in another room tho ;w; (but its a small spider. nobody cares about it.)
The spider in my room went missing.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: It's quite annoying when me and my brother have the same initials. I can never figure out if a letter is for me or not. .-.
KatouMegumi
Status: When you overreaded nekopara/Shiino Mashiro became your waifu (Speaking of sakurasou... Shiino was associated with white can, and my white cat was behind my monitor. So waifu IRL)
a1l2d3r4e5d6

fizzn1 wrote:

Status: When you overreaded nekopara/Shiino Mashiro became your waifu (Speaking of sakurasou... Shiino was associated with white can, and my white cat was behind my monitor. So waifu IRL)
I must say, that's quite a cooling system you have there for your pc.

Aiona
Status: Was added to the irish osu facebook group. Never realised there was one, and damn, Swishi's funny af.
Renevant

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

fizzn1 wrote:

I must say, that's quite a cooling system you have there for your pc.
Lmao, reminds me of this: https://imgur.com/a/ajt6b

a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Can't find anything good for a sig. It doesn't help that my creative drive disappeared. ;3;
Aiona
Status: Planning to play a League marathon tomorrow. Someone join and play with me so I won't be a noob ;u;
Aomi

Aiona wrote:

Status: Planning to play a League marathon tomorrow. Someone join and play with me so I won't be a noob ;u;
Status: Deleted League and a lot of other shit to free up space for Mortal Kombat X.
Turns out I still don't meet the requirements. -_-
Ochinchi-sama
Ordered stickers online. Very nice very nice.
Pituophis
Status: Time to delete/edit some of the cringiest posts I've made.
Factorial
stat: my 500th post. happy ri to me
GSG95
Status: I accidentally left OBS on and it caught me messing around in my image program. The whole thing.
Ananda
Daichi Shinku
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: On the quest to see if I can now hear the difference between .mp3 and .flac, now that I have something better to listen with.

Edit: Now I just need a .flac file that wasn't ripped from a cd. >_>
puccithecat
Status: I have to finish this take-home history quiz -.- I hate history a lot.
EneT

puccithecat wrote:

Status: I have to finish this take-home history quiz -.- I hate history a lot.
History used to be my most favourite subject.
[ ] Jhin
Renevant
captainmilk
Status: I never finished playing Hyrule Warriors, i'll make some time to play it.
Renevant
Status: Figured out that i can have mods in this warship game. The HUD is a lot nicer now.

Also, one of my classes has been constantly referencing the lecture notes for this other java class. Now i have to actually read about 4/5 of all the lecture notes for this other class in less than two weeks in order to do the last java assignment. wee
chaee
Status: I just love hearing my mum's shitty Christmas music nonstop, every evening. It's not even December yet like wtf
Pituophis
a1l2d3r4e5d6

chaee wrote:

Status: I just love hearing my mum's shitty Christmas music nonstop, every evening. It's not even December yet like wtf
You're telling me. My city just turned on the Christmas lights the other day.

Status: After finally finding some fan arts of one of my favourite games, I am now suddenly in the mood to play that game again, which is good as I'm starting to get bored of just playing osu. :p
show more