forum

Status Update

posted
Total Posts
show more
Renevant
Status: woo! Got a 100 on this assignment that uses an automatic grader to check my code. Now i can spend the week doing anything else. :)
puccithecat
status: i tried to listen to music in my sleep then later in the morning i didnt get that much sleep..
Rincewind
locked outside my dorm
Daichi Shinku
It's raining again and I'm very sleepy, but I have an assignment to do...

to hell with it, im gonna go to sleep
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Short day today. My afternoon class is being occupied by my classmates who missed their first attempt for an assessment.
EneT
Status: Playing Assassin's Creed Syndicate and I'm wondering why the hell they still have haystacks lying around in Victorian London.
GSG95
Status: I played another game to take a break from CSGO and then in the lobby when people were voting for maps, I suggested dust2 thinking no one would get it. (The game has a really low player base) And then I met two guys who were doing the same thing I was doing.

So we fucked.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: That request took longer than expected. Creating new parts of an image from scratch is hard, but fun to do. :P

Rip, anime time.
Aomi
Daichi Shinku
Pituophis
Status: FINALLY broke 25k. Just before my deadline of 11/20
Daichi Shinku
Status: I've been raving to this clip for about 2 hours now..

puccithecat
status: im playing school idol festival.. MY GOD DAM CLUB MEMBERS KEEP DISAPPEARING (・∀・ )(・∀・ )(・∀・ ) but the good thing is that i got honoka ;3
Ameth Rianno
-Seren-

Aomi wrote:

Ochinchi-sama
I was stalked by a cat while delivering papers today. Those 5 minutes before the cat left were fun.

I have a massive bo₦∑r
Pituophis
Status: whoa, I actually almost SS'd a 5* map nomod, just a couple misses with no hundreds. Am I starting to actually improve or just luck?
chaee
captainmilk
_sparky_
Status: my glasses are broken and I have to get them fixed soon...
Raiken-
KatouMegumi
Status: I had a hard time with a timing. Really, why so many BPM changes?

Also, thanks god this BPM's are easy to predict.
puccithecat
status: EEEEKKK! SPIDER! SPIDER T^T at least im in another room tho ;w; (but its a small spider. nobody cares about it.)
Green Platinum

puccithecat wrote:

status: EEEEKKK! SPIDER! SPIDER T^T at least im in another room tho ;w; (but its a small spider. nobody cares about it.)
The spider in my room went missing.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: It's quite annoying when me and my brother have the same initials. I can never figure out if a letter is for me or not. .-.
KatouMegumi
Status: When you overreaded nekopara/Shiino Mashiro became your waifu (Speaking of sakurasou... Shiino was associated with white can, and my white cat was behind my monitor. So waifu IRL)
a1l2d3r4e5d6

fizzn1 wrote:

Status: When you overreaded nekopara/Shiino Mashiro became your waifu (Speaking of sakurasou... Shiino was associated with white can, and my white cat was behind my monitor. So waifu IRL)
I must say, that's quite a cooling system you have there for your pc.

Aiona
Status: Was added to the irish osu facebook group. Never realised there was one, and damn, Swishi's funny af.
Renevant

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

fizzn1 wrote:

I must say, that's quite a cooling system you have there for your pc.
Lmao, reminds me of this: https://imgur.com/a/ajt6b

a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Can't find anything good for a sig. It doesn't help that my creative drive disappeared. ;3;
Aiona
Status: Planning to play a League marathon tomorrow. Someone join and play with me so I won't be a noob ;u;
Aomi

Aiona wrote:

Status: Planning to play a League marathon tomorrow. Someone join and play with me so I won't be a noob ;u;
Status: Deleted League and a lot of other shit to free up space for Mortal Kombat X.
Turns out I still don't meet the requirements. -_-
Ochinchi-sama
Ordered stickers online. Very nice very nice.
Pituophis
Status: Time to delete/edit some of the cringiest posts I've made.
Factorial
stat: my 500th post. happy ri to me
GSG95
Status: I accidentally left OBS on and it caught me messing around in my image program. The whole thing.
Ananda
Daichi Shinku
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: On the quest to see if I can now hear the difference between .mp3 and .flac, now that I have something better to listen with.

Edit: Now I just need a .flac file that wasn't ripped from a cd. >_>
puccithecat
Status: I have to finish this take-home history quiz -.- I hate history a lot.
show more