forum

Status Update

posted
Total Posts
show more
Pituophis
Status: tried playing osu! with speakers instead of headphones for the first time. It felt really strange hearing my clicks along with the music. Also every single note I hit was a late 100. wat
AlyNight
Nothing much to say.
Meah
Ameth Rianno
Status: I have many homeworks but yet i still playing at this forum.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Time seems to be moving slowly. I'm surrounded by all these computers, yet It's barely been an hour despite feeling like it's been 3 hours.
GSG95
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: I like how my brain turns off after walking past my front door. There goes my educational train of thought.
Chiuyo
Jordan

Chiuyo wrote:

Status: There's this girl whom boyfriend cheated on with me and other girls, and she's so pissy about it that she can't just leave me alone because I apparently did wrong by telling her what happened behind her back. Sigh.
Why would you fuck someone who has a gf in the first place

Both you and the guy are in the wrong
Chiuyo
Emayecue
Jordan

Jordan wrote:

Why would you fuck someone who has a gf in the first place

Both you and the guy are in the wrong

Chiuyo wrote:

....I didn't even fuck the guy, and I had no clue he was in a relationship other than mooonths after. That's when I blocked his ass.
sucking his dick or jerking him off still counts

Jokes aside, well that sucks. It's normal to also hate who they cheated on you with btw, the mind isn't very rational when put at extreme stress from these situations. If I were you I'd just tell her I knew nothing about it and block her to keep her from harassing me. Eventually she will cool down once she realizes the fault is only her bf's.
Chiuyo
Ochinchi-sama
Looking for a place in my room to move my stash of condoms. I haven't changed the location in a month now so they might be found soon. I love the thrill.
-Seren-
Status: voice is sounding strained and nose is getting runny.. I hate where this is going
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Speaking of pickles, I just realised that the Mugi figure that my brother gave to me on my birthday doesn't have the eyebrows. D:

Who is that figure! ;w;
Ochinchi-sama
Mugi - pickle eyebrows = nothing
Ameth Rianno
Meah
Status: 3rd day and my hand still hurts so no osu for now, just forum games.
Renevant
Status: Finally done with the last set of exams for this quarter of the semester. The only things left are the final tests and exams at the end of the semester.
3 more weeks!!
PixelAngel
Opened my own GFX thread ;P
Sheeeet~
A28_old
Status: It's the birthday of my old classmate that passed away tragically a month ago. I didn't really know him personally but he was very well known in our school. Weird to think you'll never see that face you saw every weekday for 5 years again. Rest in Peace and Happy Birthday to him :'( x
Pituophis
Status: Choked so hard on a map of been trying to get a good combo on forever, and I was finally getting a decent combo. Last 1/3 of the song my heart rate sky rocketed and my hands got super shaky and started shit missing. I'm still shaking :x
This Monster I'm drinking probably isn't helping.

I can't even survive the first 1/8 of the song now. :(
Pituophis
KatouMegumi
Chiuyo
GSG95
-Annie
Rachel
KatouMegumi
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: That new mirror in my hallway is creeping me out, not because of it's design, but it's placement. Every time I open my bedroom's door, I keep seeing a face looking back at me. :/
Ochinchi-sama
Wondering how I can use a gif I really like for my avatar. *winks desperately*
Aomi

Ochinchi-sama wrote:

Wondering how I can use a gif I really like for my avatar. *winks desperately*
crop it, save it, upload it to puu.sh, remove .gif or replace with .png,save and upload ;p
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Listening to something that a certain chat room linked.
Aomi

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

Status: Listening to something that a certain chat room linked.
I wish my headphones weren't broken right now...
Damn it.
a1l2d3r4e5d6

Aomi wrote:

I wish my headphones weren't broken right now...
Damn it.
Rip. It's 38 minutes long. I just passed the 24th minute. I might as well just finish it. Gumpyyy, why. ;3;

Status: I can't stand anymore. This binaural experience is really something...
captainmilk
Status- The end of the first marking period is coming up in school. I took my quarterly exam for math and got a shocking 97%, I'm really proud of myself.
Ochinchi-sama
Failing to understand why my joke-of-the-day thread in off-topic was locked
chaee
Status: My last relationship RUINED me confirmed 11/11/2015
GSG95
Status: I'm really hoping my friend doesn't invite me to play.

i'm toxic.
show more