forum

Status Update

posted
Total Posts
show more
a1l2d3r4e5d6

EneT wrote:

Hallelujah!

Status: Not even 5 minutes in, and my new air freshener has already covered my whole room.
EneT

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

EneT wrote:

Hallelujah!
I know, I know. It makes me cry. ;w;
a1l2d3r4e5d6

Being passive, I can't really lower the intensity. Maybe I can if I remove one or two of the sticks in it.

Smells good though.
Renevant
Status: Might be time for another haircut. Not sure if I should wait until after the convention coming up.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: A hungry a1 is a grumpy a1. I should probably stop playing for now before I break something. :p

Also, crap I forgot to fix the Madoka drawing again! ;w;
-Stream-_old
status: please help, I can't decide whether to buy this or this
please help ;-;
Aomi

-Stream- wrote:

please help ;-;
2nd

1st one looks kinda slutty and the 2nd one has better reviews anyway ;p
Renevant

-Stream- wrote:

please help ;-;
Pshh, I'd say the the first one. Especially since it comes with the collar and gloves. The first has the typical black-white colors yah, but it's got a pretty nice design going for it compared to the other.

The first is a maid outfit, plain and simple.
The second is more like a house-kitchen or waitress cafe style outfit.
Aomi

Renevant wrote:

Pshh, I'd say the the first one. Especially since it comes with the collar and gloves. The first has the typical black-white colors yah, but it's got a pretty nice design going for it compared to the other.

The first is a maid outfit, plain and simple.
The second is more like a house-kitchen or waitress cafe style outfit.
Yeah but it's one size plus:
Renevant
I was basing it on appearance. You'd have to actually read the reviews to determine if it's unfitting for each individual. Just basing it off the average is silly when there is only 19.
From reading it, it looks like a lot of the issues were with the collar being too small and the size which would vary from person to person.
Aomi

Renevant wrote:

I was basing it on appearance. You'd have to actually read the reviews to determine if it's unfitting for each individual. Just basing it off the average is silly when there is only 19.
From reading it, it looks like a lot of the issues were with the collar being too small and the size which would vary from person to person.
Still looks pretty slutty imo
captainmilk
It doesn't look slutty, unless you have your breast showing and the skirt really high.
The model just portrays it like that in my opinion.
Aomi

Rebmare wrote:

It doesn't look slutty, unless you have your breast showing and the skirt really high.
Aren't maids supposed to be fanservice material anyways lol
Renevant

Aomi wrote:

Still looks pretty slutty imo
As any maid outfit would.
It really depends on what Stream is going for.

Status: Went ahead and got my haircut. Lady might've cut too much.
captainmilk

Aomi wrote:

Rebmare wrote:

Aren't maids supposed to be fanservice material anyways lol
Not all of them are like that though ;p
Garpo
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Thought of a plot for a story. It might sound cliched, but I'm still gonna write it down. ;3;

"Go to sleep..."

No! I'm writing this and I'm doing it now!
Ochinchi-sama
Le maid fetish.

I want to make memories but nothing fun is happening.
a1l2d3r4e5d6

I spent so long removing that fish from my avatar...
-Mystic
Kyno
olivia272
FuZ

-Stream- wrote:

please help ;-;
Both :>
EneT
Status: Hmmm, I've always had an uncanny habit of skipping classes like I'm doing right now. My attendance percentage last year was around 62%.

I went to Uni; went into the lecture room; saw the professor then I just thought "cba for this" and left.
a1l2d3r4e5d6

EneT wrote:

Status: Hmmm, I've always had an uncanny habit of skipping classes like I'm doing right now. My attendance percentage last year was around 62%.

I went to Uni; went into the lecture room; saw the professor then I just thought "cba for this" and left.

Though I did go to the morning lecture, I skipped the practicals in the afternoon to go play poker for the first time with my classmates.
Green Platinum
Uni was always better to go to when people stopped showing up. Only first year/bludge degrees I assume?
Renevant
Status: Its becoming quite cold here. I wish i had a blanket right now

Green Platinum wrote:

Uni was always better to go to when people stopped showing up. Only first year/bludge degrees I assume?
Yah, its nice when the main buildings aren't clogged with people. The campus also becomes much more calm, because people either already dropped or stopped coming to class.
olivia272
Status: Not getting proper sleep for some time is starting to show.
a1l2d3r4e5d6

Green Platinum wrote:

Pretty much. It was a module for several courses, so there were different classes in one room.

Status: Sticking to 4:3 aspect ratio for the time being. I got such a high yield of pp after changing to it. ;w;
EneT
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: It definitely was not worth it putting in the effort of removing that fish in my avatar. uwu

Also, I feel dizzy and I feel a slight pain in both of my hands.
Ochinchi-sama
playing osu in a friends house and I'm playing way better than I normally do. I hab a de higher average spins per minute by 100 and getting loads of passes
-Seren-
Status: I have a mountain of things to study and yet this doesn't even stop me from procrastinating. AAAAAAAHH Fuck.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: What am I doing? I have an overdue report to do that was supposed to be handed in last monday, but was extended to last friday. Thank god my teacher for that class is an ok guy.
EneT
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: I feel light again after submitting that overdue assignment. I can breathe!
Aiona
Status: God damn it Jack, gimme that link to that website. ;u;
Renevant
-Seren-
a1l2d3r4e5d6

Also, liking this avatar. Getting better at modifying existing images with an airbrush tool. ;p
show more