forum

Status Update

posted
Total Posts
show more
EneT
olivia272
Renevant
Status: Some big ass rock or something pelted my car right above the windshield while I was on the highway. The sound left my ears ringing and I thought someone hit me. Come home to look at it and there's a big fucking gash dead center above the windshield, paint ripped to the side and everything. Ugh
Stefan
Status: Spent one hour of forum lurking (and chatting with Aomi, hii) and didn't learnt for my exam. I am so screwed.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: This is the sixth day in a row that I've heard ducks migrating overhead, at the exact same time every day.
olivia272

Stefan wrote:

Status: Spent one hour of forum lurking (and chatting with Aomi, hii) and didn't learnt for my exam. I am so screwed.
But it's on Friday.
Stefan

olivia272 wrote:

Stefan wrote:

But it's on Friday.
it still strains me. Quite a shit habit. <_<
olivia272

Stefan wrote:

it still strains me. Quite a shit habit. <_<
Alright! Open the book now, close the PC, take your phone elsewhere and see to learning at least a couple things before hitting the sack.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: 1 and a half hour, and half an introductory paragraph done. Making good progress!
-Seren-
This picture looks so heavenly on the phone. omg
Aomi
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Been eating bitter melon for the last 24 hours now. As a sweet tooth, it's soul crushing.
Pituophis
EneT
Status: I got completely duped by Khel. The fuck did I just watch...
Nanase
Green Platinum
That feeling when you forget to do your morning sit-ups and pushups. Now I've had my shower I don't want to get sweaty.
Ochinchi-sama
Status: Woke up an hour earlier to finish homework and coursework due today.
-Seren-
Although I haven't slept much, I feel like I've slept an entire day
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: I've been awake for an hour now. I should probably get up from bed, unless I want to be late to class.
-Seren-
Why is my Internet so shitty in the early morning
HaruryuuSan
Raiken-
Im such a bad avatar editor.
Green Platinum
Aomi is probably dead from FG because

Deppyforce
Status : Crying because i deleted my not submitted beatmap by accident and lost it forever
olivia272
Status: Teacher's father apparently died of old age just today, so we were tasked with self-study; as it is our last class for today, everybody else went home but I feel like honoring the teacher's wishes given his circumstances.. and browse the Internet while writing this stupid-ass 20 page long summary.
-Seren-

-Seren- wrote:

Although I haven't slept much, I feel like I've slept an entire day
Now my eyes feel heavy af and they feel like burning a little..
Aomi

Green Platinum wrote:

Aomi is probably dead from FG because

Pretty much.
Green Platinum
My episodes of Hikaru no Go are corrupted QQ.
Aomi
Status: when you tryinna peel an orange and it shoots juice in your eye; feels like satan's cum of death ):
olivia272
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: The head chef of the restaurant that I work in texted me, saying that I'm on standby until it gets busy again.

There goes my attempt at making it rain. uwu
zargot
Status: Playing around in photoshop. Attempting to make a decent looking skin for osu!
Stefan
Status: Way more motivated to pass the exam tomorrow. I got a good feeling.
EneT
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Determined to draw it properly, a1l2d3r4e5d6 presses on with a drawing request that he was given, despite the difficulty and lack of experience.
Renevant
Status: Another exam done with. Hopefully i did as good as i did on the last one.
Aomi

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

Status: Determined to draw it properly, a1l2d3r4e5d6 presses on with a drawing request that he was given, despite the difficulty and lack of experience.
(:
a1l2d3r4e5d6

Aomi wrote:

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

(:
Status: I'm laughing nervously. It looks so bad. I'm scared of what Aomi might do to me after she sees her request butchered. ;w;
Green Platinum
Spiderbro has moved above my doorway. Hopefully it doesn't fall on anyone.
Nanase
show more