forum

Status Update

posted
Total Posts
show more
Nameless
Status: Getting used to playing Rocket League with my new controller.
EneT
Ochinchi-sama
Status: Finally overcame my neighbour's sky broadband shield. The nights shall be eventful.
Renevant
Status: Woke up super late. Luckily, the weather is shitty so I didn't really miss anything.
olivia272
Nameless

olivia272 wrote:

Why would you do that in the first place?
olivia272

Nameless wrote:

olivia272 wrote:

Why would you do that in the first place?
I had a coupon.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Made warm and sweet milk. I always though that Moomoo milk would taste as sweet as this. I don't know why I'd think that.
olivia272
EneT

olivia272 wrote:

How'd that go for you? What are they like?
-Stream-_old

Now back to writing my essay ;-;
olivia272

EneT wrote:

olivia272 wrote:

How'd that go for you? What are they like?
I have court next month due to being caught drunk driving three times now and in order to be seen in a better light and to show that I repent for my actions I have to attend to a couple AA meetings; there were a few really lost cases (regardless of the fact that they were there), one in a similar situation as I and the rest common folk trying to feel better about their habits.
I felt a sense of unity, really. We sat in a circle in these uncomfortable wooden chairs and were simply asked to start to express ourselves whenever we felt comfortable with it; the first to utter a sound shed all of his heart out in the air and that launched a desired chain reaction. I only listened this time around.
EneT

olivia272 wrote:

I have court next month due to being caught drunk driving three times now and in order to be seen in a better light and to show that I repent for my actions I have to attend to a couple AA meetings; there were a few really lost cases (regardless of the fact that they were there), one in a similar situation as I and the rest common folk trying to feel better about their habits.
I felt a sense of unity, really. We sat in a circle in these uncomfortable wooden chairs and were simply asked to start to express ourselves whenever we felt comfortable with it; the first to utter a sound shed all of his heart out in the air and that launched a desired chain reaction. I only listened this time around.
That sounds nice.
EneT
Status: Man I haven't vented my feelings to someone in this forum in so long. Feels good to let shit out.
[ Mephisto ]
EneT
Status: Sometimes the most ghetto quotes can be the most relevant, "Check yourself before you wreck yourself".
Gangsta.
Aomi

EneT wrote:

Status: Sometimes the most ghetto quotes can be the most relevant, "Check yourself before you wreck yourself".
Gangsta.
I love that one.
It's stuck with me for so long, after all. ;p
EneT

Aomi wrote:

EneT wrote:

Gangsta.
I love that one.
It's stuck with me for so long, after all. ;p
;p
-Seren-
(and I'm not referring to people in this forum, to clear confusions)
chaee
Status: My short tempered ass lost it and afk'd a league game because some udyr cunt was on my dick about not stealing dragon. "K guys im too salty for this shit. GG i'm going to sleep. Inb4 4 reports pce."
The tilt is real :(
[ ] Jhin
Status: waiting for chaee to get banned from league so I can make fun of her.
chaee

Akatsukie wrote:

Status: waiting for chaee to get banned from league so I can make fun of her.
If i get banned it's your fault of course
-Seren-
Nameless
Status: So one of my best Steam friends decides to delete and ignore me because I got a little bit pissed? Fuck this shit, man.
olivia272
Status: Pondering if I should hang a photo in the real life photo thread.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Found a song from an anime that de-throned that other anime song that was on top of my 'can't stop replaying' list since osu! world cup 2014.
-Seren-

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

Status: Found a song from an anime that de-throned that other anime song that was on top of my 'can't stop replaying' list since osu! world cup 2014.
I'm curious, what is it?
a1l2d3r4e5d6

-Seren- wrote:

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

I'm curious, what is it?
'Responsibility Response' by Yonezawa Madoka

This song finally got rid of the other earworm 'Shukusai no Elementalia' by Ni-Sokkususu that I found during OWC 2014 finals' warm-up.
-Seren-
It somehow sounds like a Touhou arrangement, like Youmu's (kinda)
HaruryuuSan
a1l2d3r4e5d6

-Seren- wrote:

It somehow sounds like a Touhou arrangement, like Youmu's (kinda)
I'm not really well versed in Touhou, so I can't relate. :p

Aiona
-Seren-
oh, i just realized this is better to be posted in Captain Obvious but w/e
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Laptop decides to cut off from my router after typing a wall of text for my userpage, which I didn't get a chance to save.
chaee
Status: Being coconut milk and going to bed although it's only 3pm.
EneT
Status: Outside waiting; staring at the night sky while listening to music.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Why are Filipino dramas so cringe-inducing. Keep to one language, please. None of that Tag-lish crap.
Portin
status: studying organic chemistry and wondering how people like it? Oo
-Seren-
olivia272

Edit: let a woman dream, won't you.
show more