forum

Status Update

posted
Total Posts
show more
Ameth Rianno
Status: I need to join the badminton club at school; i won't my badminton skills going down. It's been 1 year...
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: I walked past my city's private school. Some of the students were wearing actual military uniforms instead of the school issued uniform.
EneT
Status: I just had the most retarded text conversation ever.
Green Platinum
That feeling when something you want to download is only available by DDL and the only site is Uploaded.
1 Parallel download every 3 hours constantly being throttled to B/s speed and if you lose your trickle of a connection you will have to wait for those 3 hours
Ameth Rianno
Status: Drinking milk... i think 1 milk for today is enough
Ameth Rianno
Rilene
Nameless
Status: Someone revived my "What do YOU want in ETS2?" thread on the Euro Truck Simulator 2 Steam discussion board, pretty unexpected since the last post was in April.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: My mystery b-day present arrived, in the form of a collection notice. I had to wait the whole day to finally pick it up from the nearby post office.

I did not expect a Shinobu figure. ._.

If you're curious.
-Stream-_old
status: I feel like some of these posts in this thread are meant to trigger a response, yet no one is responding to the posts.
-Stream-_old
status: I like looking at donald trump posts because I can boost my self esteem
Nameless

-Stream- wrote:

status: I like looking at donald trump posts because I can boost my self esteem
I hear Donald Trump likes to hunt down double-posters.
Garpo
Status: too scared to use the bathroom because my cat is using the sink for "hiding" and randomly attacking me...
-Stream-_old
Aiona

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

Status: My mystery b-day present arrived, in the form of a collection notice. I had to wait the whole day to finally pick it up from the nearby post office.

I did not expect a Shinobu figure. ._.

If you're curious.
GIMME.

a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: My voice is coming back but now I'm coughing a lot more.

Also, I still don't know what to feel about this package. In the meantime, I might as well place it on the only available spot on my desk which is the back of my laptop.

:roll:
Annadine

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

In the meantime, I might as well place it on the only available spot on my desk which is the back of my laptop.
EneT
Ochinchi-sama
Status: Played a modified version of karuta with a regular pack of cards. I lost.
Aomi

Ochinchi-sama wrote:

Status: Played a modified version of karuta with a regular pack of cards. I lost.
Was it fun?
I want to try out karuta, as well. :'(
Ikikaera
Status: Hit my keys 100.000 times in a single osu! session while I have a cold. (I rarely retry maps, so it took me the whole day.)

Alright, time to rest.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: The water boiler for the heating system in my home is being a dick. It goes off after starting it. My mother called me to the kitchen to 'fix it'. What does she expect me to do? :?

Welp, no shower for me for a while. ;w;
Renevant
Status: Droopy weather. Supposed to be like this all weekend. I wish my boss would just cancel the work shifts
KatouMegumi
Ameth Rianno

fizzn1 wrote:

What is that

EneT
Nameless

EneT wrote:

7am > 2pm

Status: Bored, just downloaded 12.3GB worth of Euro Truck Simulator 2 mods and played for a bit.
EneT

Nameless wrote:

EneT wrote:

7am > 2pm

Status: Bored, just downloaded 12.3GB worth of Euro Truck Simulator 2 mods and played for a bit.
7am is the time I went to sleep.
-Stream-_old
Aomi

-Stream- wrote:

omg same ;_;
my throat hurts really bad aaa
Ameth Rianno
Status: I lost my pen tablet, the heck, where did i keep it
Aiona
Status: Listening to my cover of Lost Time Memory. Am I narcissistic because of this?
-Stream-_old
boope

-Stream- wrote:

but fall already started on the 23rd?
-Stream-_old

boope wrote:

-Stream- wrote:

but fall already started on the 23rd?
Whoops, I meant "since the first day of fall.."
boope
okey
-Stream-_old
status: Ugh I'm having a stomach ache from eating too much chips. Gtg Netflix is calling my name
captainmilk
Status- Who knew posting on FG on your phone was this hard
its just really annoying
Ameth Rianno
Status: I hate this, i'm getting insomnia disease (for serious). Fucking disorder.
EneT

Ameth Rianno wrote:

Status: I hate this, i'm getting insomnia disease (for serious). Fucking disorder.
Insomnia disease? It ain't a disease bro, it's a disorder; it's not contagious and not caused by a virus, parasite or bacteria... It's caused by you and you alone.
show more