forum

Status Update

posted
Total Posts
show more
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: I want to buy those Azunyan cat ears now, but I don't know if the anime store here even opens on a Sunday. :c
EneT
Status: I got asked out by one of my house-mates for a date tomorrow.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: I want to finish this 500-word report now, so that I don't have to do it tomorrow later today.
Annadine
God bless peppy
a1l2d3r4e5d6

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

Status: I want to finish this 500-word report now, so that I don't have to do it tomorrow later today.
Annadine

edit: Status: new page

edit2: Status: 3.50 AM and still wide awake
Pituophis

Pituophis wrote:

Status: Spent time with my family instead. Also prepared some catfish bait for next week.
chaee
KatouMegumi
Green Platinum

fizzn1 wrote:

EneT
Status: Some bitch lowered the heating during last night... It's fucking freezing in this House!!!
Garpo
Status: sleeping at 03:00, just how life is meant to be lived
EneT
Status: No idea how there can be such a massive difference.
Aiona
Status: I want to record songs. My precious mic hasn't been touched since Friday. :cc
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: I have a 500-word report that has very bad reference sources, so I have to search even deeper into the internet.

And now I'm being told to go outside with my family for a sunday mass and food, further reducing the only time that I have at doing this report.

I'm both frustrated and close to crying now.

Update: I eventually broke down and started crying for a bit. :/

Seriously, those computing society websites are so ironically bad. You can't take any information that common sense already provides for you, off of them.
GSG95

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

Status: I have a 500-word report that has very bad reference sources, so I have to search even deeper into the internet.

And now I'm being told to go outside with my family for a sunday mass and food, further reducing the only time that I have at doing this report.

I'm both frustrated and close to crying now.

Update: I eventually broke down and started crying for a bit. :/

Seriously, those computing society websites are so ironically bad. You can't take any information that common sense already provides for you, off of them.
I was in the same situation as you. I had to do this dumb language presentation.
EneT
Status: Don't you just hate it when you text a girl a question, you see them start typing a message back, then they stop; start again; stop and then proceed to not reply to you until an hour later? Yes? Yeah I hate that too.
FuZ
Status: Reading infos about snails and how they work, yeah i'm bored
olivia272
EneT
Ikikaera
Status: Got a new desk. It's amazing how much of a difference it makes.
My previous desk's height was too much, and I didn't have much space on it either. My PC's case was also far too big to fit under my desk, so I had to place it in front of my desk which caused me to have some problems because the wire of my keyboard is just a few centimeter too short.
Now I have my PC on my desk, so I won't have to worry about the wires being too short anymore.
Also, my new desk is pretty solid which reduces the volume of the sound my keyboard makes when playing osu by quite a lot.
Ah, this weekend was great.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: I fell asleep after crying from frustration. What a great birthday! \;3/
Aiona
Status: Finished recording two songs expressing my feelings towards Demon Uploaded onto soundcloud.
Annadine
Status: Thanks to osu!, now every time I see 'HD', I instantly thought of 'hidden' instead of 'High Definition' =w=
-Seren-
-Stream-_old
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: It's funny how certain soundtracks, particularly from the first few anime that I watched and enjoyed, can emotionally affect me.
I just cried upon hearing less than a second of 'My Soul, Your Beats!'
-Stream-_old
status: I want my name to go all the way down the "last post by.." row
-Seren-

-Stream- wrote:

I've thought of doing this maybe I'll do it one day
a1l2d3r4e5d6

-Stream- wrote:

Try 3 pages. It's really hard and I've only managed to do it once. :P

Annadine
Status: Monday. 1.11 AM and wide awake, despite of the fact that I have to get up early 'today'
Oh, my geography homework also left unfinished. Hopefully I can get it done tomorrow at the school library
chaee
Status: Today made me happier than I've been in a while and I wish I could always feel like this cause then life would be pretty rad c:
-Seren-
Ameth Rianno
FuZ
Status: I changed my combo break sound, now i can't stop laughing when i break a combo and miss even more notes
Renevant
Status: First test of the semester today. It's in my easiest class too. I'm gonna be pretty disappointed if i do poorly
EneT
Rio-
EneT
Status: Party all night, every night. I'm going to be crashing a few fresher parties this week and see the new meat.
Aiona
show more