forum

Status Update

posted
Total Posts
show more
Renevant
Status: First day of the semester went well, academic wise. Everyone around me was awkward as hell so it was hard to talk to anybody in my classes.
a1l2d3r4e5d6

olivia272 wrote:

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

Status: It seems that I finally blew a fuse. It all started the other day when my sister kept coming in and out of my room, shouting at my brother while I was watching something. She's been doing this for months now. I nearly broke the coffee table in my room from the rage that had built up inside.

At the moment, it seems that I'm more susceptible to getting angry, and I don't like it. ;3;
Punch her in the throat and as she gravels on the ground gasping for air, make your dominance apparent and piss on her.
Tried it, she never learns her lesson.
Aomi

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

Damn.
Ochinchi-sama
Status: Having really useful jetlag which is making me wake up super early.
olivia272

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

Children these days.
Rilene

olivia272 wrote:

Children these days.
OT

Green Platinum
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: My timetable says that I have a uni placement today, but uni doesn't start until September.

I'd say free time, but I'm told that there's no such thing as 'free time' for college/uni students like me.
Ameth Rianno
-SayaKai

Green Platinum wrote:

y no bacons :c
EneT
Status: Why the fuck do people have to shout outside my house in the morning when I'm trying to sleep?
-SayaKai
Petras-Kabayo
KatouMegumi
-SayaKai
Ananda
-SayaKai

Ananda wrote:

same.
Ameth Rianno
-SayaKai
Ananda
ehh o.o

-SayaKai
Status: Done with assignments; WTH DAT SERIES OF OPERATIONS
HazeL

-SayaKai wrote:

Status: Done with assignments; WTH DAT SERIES OF OPERATIONS
Highschool?
KatouMegumi
Ameth Rianno
AlyNight
I got nothing to do
Ameth Rianno
You're really nothing.

FuZ
Status: I accidentaly cut myself near the mouth a few days ago and now everyone think the scar is chocolate
KatouMegumi
Rilene
Ameth Rianno
KatouMegumi
Rilene

fizzn1 wrote:

Isn't chalk poisonous because of calcium sulfate?
Ameth Rianno
oh no...
damnit you make me a lot of worries
olivia272

Sirade wrote:

fizzn1 wrote:

Isn't chalk poisonous because of calcium sulfate?
Just remember to add vitamin D into the meal; chalk is calcium carbonate, and that is what doctors order to patients that need more calcium in their system so in that sense it is safe to eat chalk, but your body cannot absorb calcium without vitamin D.

EneT
Status: I'm starting to miss a certain friend of mine who was a complete retard in terms of common sense. The most idiotic, yet the most funniest shit would come out of his mouth and that's what made him so love-able; he was so easy to make fun of as well because he was fairly fat and got called a whale by a kid 4 years younger than us. I need to either make more stupid friends or get in contact with him again, that's the kind of friend you can't pass up. :/
olivia272

EneT wrote:

Status: I'm starting to miss a certain friend of mine who was a complete retard in terms of common sense. The most idiotic, yet the most funniest shit would come out of his mouth and that's what made him so love-able; he was so easy to make fun of as well because he was fairly fat and got called a whale by a kid 4 years younger than us. I need to either make more stupid friends or get in contact with him again, that's the kind of friend you can't pass up. :/
Would you call that a friend?
FuZ

olivia272 wrote:

EneT wrote:

Retarded friends are the best, what's the point of having normal boring friends
EneT

olivia272 wrote:

EneT wrote:

You need to have more friends. You'd understand then. Even better if you grew up with them.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: My head is now starting to hurt a lot, an hour later after accidentally hitting my head on a wall at full force.
Renevant
EneT
show more