forum

Status Update

posted
Total Posts
show more
A28_old
Status: Been in bed all day but it's been productive since I'm now caught up on Arrow, The Flash and The Fosters. Also felt the need to be a little more active on these forums 'coz I feel like people don't entirely suck on here yay
EneT
Status: Wow, my views towards Trans-gender people have made a major turn in the past 2 hours of PMing someone. I normally had a phobic attitude towards the subject but now I've been feeling more considerate towards those that are Trans (well, the 'real' Trans that is). Never did I think that I'd be able to say that I was so glad to meet someone in this site, change my views and affect me in real life. : )
a1l2d3r4e5d6

...and drawing

...and forum gaming.
HaruryuuSan
[ Mephisto ]
KatouMegumi
StephOsu
Aiona
Status: Finished lunch with my cousins. Currently listening to Music Bank on TV while going on FG.
EneT
Ameth Rianno

FREEDOM!! HELLO MY ROOM
Green Platinum
Status1: Cooked too much rice so cooking a second dinner. #CookingFor1Problems

Status2:People hate me for bringing this avatar back
AlyNight
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: My certificate did not arrive in the mail. The examination's website said to contact my school, but I left school. There's no other information shown. :/

Contacted my old school anyway. Forgot that it's still the holidays so it's closed.
Aiona
Status: Finished watching a replay of a drama I'm watching.
Pituophis
Status: Almost finished with katanagatari. Almost didn't feel like watching anymore after nanami died. :(
olivia272
Status: I want to believe that Monday will be great. Monday will be great.
EneT
FuZ
Status: Watching a documentary about North Korea, it's interesting
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Just realised how slightly accurate that dream that I wrote down from 2 years ago was.

The dream involved me moving to Japan after high school and working in a restaurant there.

I left high school and I'm now working part-time in a Japanese restaurant. :/
VShine
:(
A28_old
Status: Today I realised just how much I'm gonna miss people from home once uni comes back around :''/
EneT
Status: I wish I had recorded my past two Vayne games on LoL because I fucking 1v5'd, outplayed like an absolute God multiple times.
Renevant

Home from the beach house. Its nice to have working internet again, but I do miss the nice beach already. The beach here is just a sandbox compared to it.
Green Platinum
EneT

Green Platinum wrote:

I wasn't. : (
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: It's amazing how quick my legs recover after 6 hours of restless labour.
Ameth Rianno

AAAHHH
AlyNight
2kpp for taiko
Horray!!
StephOsu
Status : just a boy playing some osu and trying to get full combo with good accuracy
AlyNight
I can't taiko today
Aiona
FuZ
Status: Wanting to do something and forget what it was is the worst feeling in the world
Aiona

FuZ wrote:

Status: Wanting to do something and forget what it was is the worst feeling in the world
oMG

Ameth Rianno
Aiona

Ameth Rianno wrote:

Night night senpai~

EneT
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: After 1 and a half years, osu! is no longer my 'primary game.'

It's a former primary game that's taken the spot again, Dragon's Dogma. :3

Maybe FFXIV next, when I get it again.
A28_old
Status: Can't sleep and I need to be up in around 3 hours. I'm not particularly enjoying this moment.
EneT
Mercurial
show more