forum

Status Update

posted
Total Posts
show more
Aiona
Status: Woke up. Think we're going for breakfast soon. I feel like having a collab with someone, so message me if you wanna :^)
Green Platinum

Will your collab be this?
Aiona
Status: Someone just logged into my osu. I don't even have a computer to play osu! so I don't understand.
olivia272
Status: I lost years of my work just like that.Now I am just sitting here wondering how to react.
StephOsu
-SayaKai
Aiona
Status: About to go to a super fancy dinner with the Ex-Chief Minister of Sabah. No biggie.
(in reality I'm literally shaking even though he's just my uncle //cries)
-SayaKai
Aiona
Green Platinum
Status: Scratched my arm while kickboxing with no clue how it happened. I suspect a toenail but my sparring partner insists their nails are too short for that. A mystery.
AlyNight
chaee
Status: Being a fag and browsing tumblr for memes and a e s t h e t i c
EneT
Status: My protein and calorie intake has been decreasing steadily over the past month even though my diet has remained the same. Four meals a day isn't enough so I might either start eating more in each meal or add a 5th meal to my day.
olivia272

EneT wrote:

Status: My protein and calorie intake has been decreasing steadily over the past month even though my diet has remained the same. Four meals a day isn't enough so I might either start eating more in each meal or add a 5th meal to my day.
Wouldn't the issue lie in *what* you eat and not in *how much* you eat?
EneT

olivia272 wrote:

EneT wrote:

Wouldn't the issue lie in *what* you eat and not in *how much* you eat?
Nope, my diet consists of a shit ton of protein already; meat in every meal; protein shakes and supplements before and after workout. The amount of calories and protein I've been taking in though hasn't kept up with the amount I work my body everyday so I just need more.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: I know it's an anime and it's not supposed to be real and all, but seeing deformed bodies in detail still makes me feel nauseous.

Gotta love Psycho-Pass.
StephOsu
Status : Today is not a good day for me to full combo but at least im increasing my accuracy
FuZ
-AGENT DJ ANGEL
1) Back from vacation
2) Not really ready for school on Monday
3) About to reset my computer and loose all my osu! data
FuZ
A28_old
Status: Been in bed all day but it's been productive since I'm now caught up on Arrow, The Flash and The Fosters. Also felt the need to be a little more active on these forums 'coz I feel like people don't entirely suck on here yay
EneT
Status: Wow, my views towards Trans-gender people have made a major turn in the past 2 hours of PMing someone. I normally had a phobic attitude towards the subject but now I've been feeling more considerate towards those that are Trans (well, the 'real' Trans that is). Never did I think that I'd be able to say that I was so glad to meet someone in this site, change my views and affect me in real life. : )
a1l2d3r4e5d6

...and drawing

...and forum gaming.
HaruryuuSan
[ Mephisto ]
KatouMegumi
StephOsu
Aiona
Status: Finished lunch with my cousins. Currently listening to Music Bank on TV while going on FG.
EneT
Ameth Rianno

FREEDOM!! HELLO MY ROOM
Green Platinum
Status1: Cooked too much rice so cooking a second dinner. #CookingFor1Problems

Status2:People hate me for bringing this avatar back
AlyNight
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: My certificate did not arrive in the mail. The examination's website said to contact my school, but I left school. There's no other information shown. :/

Contacted my old school anyway. Forgot that it's still the holidays so it's closed.
Aiona
Status: Finished watching a replay of a drama I'm watching.
Pituophis
Status: Almost finished with katanagatari. Almost didn't feel like watching anymore after nanami died. :(
olivia272
Status: I want to believe that Monday will be great. Monday will be great.
EneT
FuZ
Status: Watching a documentary about North Korea, it's interesting
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Just realised how slightly accurate that dream that I wrote down from 2 years ago was.

The dream involved me moving to Japan after high school and working in a restaurant there.

I left high school and I'm now working part-time in a Japanese restaurant. :/
VShine
:(
show more