forum

Status Update

posted
Total Posts
show more
Raisha Millenia
Ben_5917
Status:Computer shuts down after booting up,it can be a pain in the back (that the pain in the back is not enough)to fix
AlyNight
Status: Needed to practice my left hand to tackle some taiko oni. Right hand too pro but it cannot take all the work
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: My laptop is starting to show it's age. It's startup success isn't 100% anymore..
(/´△`\)
EneT
StephOsu
Status : just broke my right arm by trying my best with this beatmap with halftime mod on
otoed1
KatouMegumi
Status: Making my FB page way more prvate. https://m.facebook.com/fffuuunnb?ref_co ... r&refid=12
EneT
Status: I am in full narcissism mode right now. I just look too good; so much swag; so much swag when dancing and I'm happy that I can wear Snap backs again now that my hair isn't as thick anymore.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: I smiled, then laughed after the episode 3 ending for Sore ga Seiyuu played Endless Story from the anime C3.

I never thought that I'd hear that again in an anime.

Renevant
^ wow, im tempted to watch that just because it referenced C3

EneT
GSG95
SPOILER
Status: SOLO QUEUE IS THE HOME OF CANCEROUS PEOPLE THAT LIKE TO TREAT YOU LIKE YOU ARE THE SHIT THAT DOESN'T FLUSH DOWN THE TOILET
HEAVENS MAN! THE ENEMY TEAM WAS NICER TO ME!

HI I'M CRAYON CHAN I AM THE LAST ONE ALIVE PLEASE GUIDE ME GUYS I ALSO HAVE LIKE 2 FUCKING FRAMES PER SECOND EVERYTIME SO OK PLS

OMG CRAYON CHAN YOU ARE BAD AT THIS GAME JUST KICK THIS SHIT OMG

YOU GUYS ARE NICE I LOVE YOU GUYS THANKS FOR MAKING ME BELIEVE IN THE CSGO COMMUNITY AGAIN

OMG KICK THIS SHIT ALREADY

CRAYON HAZ BEEN KICKED MK YAY!
NOW I ACTUALLY WANT TO SUCK A DICK MORE THAN SOLO QUEUE AT LEAST I MAKE SOMEONE HAPPY!

AND RUSSIANS ARE ACTUALLY NICE I DON'T SEE WHY YOU GUYS THINK THEY ARE SO BAD. HOORAH BOIIS THUG LIFE RIGHT HERE
a1l2d3r4e5d6

Ren-chon reminds me of myself when I was younger, playing with dirt in the rain and stuff. >~<
otoed1
Status: WOOOOH i passed my spanish test today with a 87%. Only two tests (a test and the final) and i will have pass spanish two over acclerated summerschool. Never again will I do something like this...
AlyNight

otoed1 wrote:

Status: WOOOOH i passed my spanish test today with a 87%. Only two tests (a test and the final) and i will have pass spanish two over acclerated summerschool. Never again will I do something like this...
Gratz
OT:Need to calm down
FuZ

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

That new episode was really funny (the first part), i never laughed that much looking at an anime :>
a1l2d3r4e5d6
^ The whole anime in general keeps brining back old memories of my simple childhood. :p
I give thumbs up to that. :>

Status: Having mixed feelings about this part time job that I agreed to. Sure I get paid, but is it worth it when I'll probably burn myself a lot with hot oil or mix up the starter and dessert order? ;w;
EneT

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

Status: Having mixed feelings about this part time job that I agreed to. Sure I get paid, but is it worth it when I'll probably burn myself a lot with hot oil or mix up the starter and dessert order? ;w;
That's how work usually is.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Then I'll just have to deal with it somehow then.
Ikikaera
So, apparently I can't play osu! at night anymore, the neighbors were complaining because my keyboard tapping was too loud.
And my performance peaks when it's night, too. Goddamnit.
Renevant
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Washed the dishes. Didn't realised that it took over an hour. The headphones that I was using has now embedded a mark on my ears.
Renevant
Status: After painful cropping, i made a cute little back animation from the Show by Rock!! opening.
Garpo
KatouMegumi
YamiHikari
-SayaKai
Status: Done playing LoL again and also why am I crazy and shy in Spelling Bee 0_0
ok
chaee
honk ;(
EneT

chaee wrote:

honk ;(
How are you?
chaee
Never been worse actually.
EneT

chaee wrote:

Never been worse actually.
: (
What's wrong? Let it out.
A28_old
-SayaKai
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: If only I had a toaster, then I would've enjoyed this pop-tart. :c
EneT

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

Status: If only I had a toaster, then I would've enjoyed this pop-tart. :c
Danish pop-tart or gtfo. Normal pop-tarts are absolute shit compared to Danish ones.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
KatouMegumi
-SayaKai
Status: In 14:30 GMT +8, gonna go with practicing my spelling c:
Renevant
show more