Status Update

posted
Total Posts
show more
45Traeath

YamiHikari wrote:

I was in for at least 16mins w
Also, what's with that "Press 1 (...)"; I would understand the "5" one but that w
keremal
procrastination 101
payney
irl: starting drinking protein shakes everyday to gain weight, feelin a lil shitty, bored as hell
in osu: changed my tablet area for the first time, working on a couple maps, farming lol

life is.. life i guess
YamiHikari

45Traeath wrote:

YamiHikari wrote:

I was in for at least 16mins w
Also, what's with that "Press 1 (...)"; I would understand the "5" one but that w
o-oh sorry I think I underestimated the time needed ;-; also, about the "1" thing, it's a common practice in research studies to add a few "Select <number> " so that researchers can filter out the people who are doing the survey seriously and not just putting "5" for every answer

OT: Last 3 days for revision before mid term exams... RIP me.
45Traeath

YamiHikari wrote:

Nah, don't worry, I took my time for some of them (although as short as possible) to imagine situations.
About that "1" I thought of it as a "double-trick" question, but alright.

That aside.
I'm surprised at how there's still nothing new in my subscriptions in this forum for at least 13h until this message.
samX500
I am feeling pretty bad today even though I have school of. I feel out of energy. I'll try to eat another meal to see if I just didn't eat enough.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I've already chosen my mentee for the mentorship program already but then he didn't get chosen because of the difference of our timezone. I just want to scream rn
Cahyono29
I am feeling...not okay
YamiHikari
Exam just ended, hands broken.
45Traeath
One thief dead, and two "digital CDs"...
I sure am not going up there yet, but it feels too good.
Achromalia
when can i get some actual decent points? holy fuck, TN never fails to make me miserable.
payney
birthday
GSG95
I wanted to nap but I instead ended up hibernating.
Hyerim
old forum where?
pentaqola

Hyerim wrote:

old forum where?
dead
not joking
johnmedina999
Status: 26/30 on my first Physics midterm. Already doing much better than last year.
Ender Lain
gonna upload my sky-blocks survival creation
Meah
bored
Cahyono29
People can be really mean sometimes .-.
johnmedina999
Status: I now understand all of the music inside this video after re-watching Love Live!!

show more