forum

Status Update

posted
Total Posts
show more
Tad Fibonacci
I live in a decent area but for some reason everything in my house just decides to break. It's just bad luck I guess.
ERA Puzzle
Damn. Feelsbadman. Hopefully this is the end of it.
Ashton
Meh
samX500
There has been a ton of lightning strike today, I can remember seeing and hearing some from probabaly 5 pm and now it's 11:30 pm and I can see one every minute or so. At least I am far away from them so it's not too frightening but I can't imagine what it must be like having such frequent lightning strike right next to your home.
Meah
Looking for good anime series
captainmilk
Status: little stress with an issue happening in a discord server, and as a "staff member" I'm the only one who cares enough to do anything about it. But it's difficult to even do something.
Also trying to think of more things to add to my userpage to make it interesting
Westonini

Rebmare wrote:

Status: little stress with an issue happening in a discord server, and as a "staff member" I'm the only one who cares enough to do anything about it. But it's difficult to even do something.

Well doing something is normally better than doing nothin. I'm sure there's at least some people there that appreciate that you're trying.

Rebmare wrote:

Also trying to think of more things to add to my userpage to make it interesting

I see a lot of people putting osu milestones and goals on their page, like "Best Rank: 20,000" or "First time beating a 6-star map", etc. Dunno, just a suggestion. It could be a fun little thing to do. Just check out what other people have and maybe you could steal get new ideas.

Ay just look at my amazing userpage

- - -

OT: finally got some free time to fuck around and do practically nothing. hell ye. i mean i like doin productive stuff cuz otherwise if i go too long without doing anything i start to feel sorta useless and sad, but it was just non-stop for a while and i needed a break.
KatouMegumi
Welp. Chitoge avatar picture now. I remember being obsessed with her in 2015. Not so much anymore tbh, plus I reconsidered my tsun tastes in that time span too.
45Traeath
Tad Fibonacci
Oh shit it's 4 am already.
Meah
Love sleeping during rainy days
Aiseca
New avatar.
Probably changing my behaviour in the forums to match the avatar.
Carmlillball
2nd of July is tomorrow.

For once, I'm trying not to reveal too much here.

I'm prepared to have remembered something wrong.
If not, I'm kinda nervous, but also happy.
She wont message me immediately on that day, surely? I don't know. I don't know anything anymore. These past few weeks have been pure confusion.
Meah
Physically drained
ERA Puzzle
Taking a hiatus from posting on OT. I dont think I really have the time to continue playing investigative journalist. Also lacking a bit of energy today.
Tad Fibonacci
Already missed Puzzle on OT.
Meah
Will be physically drained part 2
45Traeath
I'm trying to figure out how the transfert does not work.

Don't tell me to get a hard-disk or a better USB, I'm not going through that.
vinnicci
friday night, marathon night
45Traeath
I think I'm getting bitten by bed bugs...
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I just deleted a section in my map and now I have to remap it again...

FUCK
Westonini
Trying to learn some music theory. At least the basic fundamentals for now anyways.

I've been messing around in LMMS for a few days now and been having fun with it, but I figure I could improve greatly with some music theory knowledge. Since I've come to understand how to use LMMS I can actually put what I'm learning into practice in the program, which is helpful to understanding what the fuck they're talking about. I'm on break with a lot of free time right now so I'm just tryna hone some old skills while forming new ones.

I should probably have a job right now but we don't talk about that
Meah
21-7, 12-21, 21-15
Lost to my 30 year old aunt on a table tennis match. Been 5 years tho since I've last played
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I just stayed on a car for 2 hours without my phone waiting for someone. Kill me
GSG95
Like I suspected, I've grown up to become trash and a disappointment to my parents. I'd better take myself out soon.
Tad Fibonacci

GSG95 wrote:

Like I suspected, I've grown up to become trash and a disappointment to my parents. I'd better take myself out soon.
I don't know what caused you to come to that conclusion and I won't pretend to know.
But I do understand that life can sometimes be depressing. You're fine, you can get through it!
If you hate yourself then go work on yourself enough so that you can learn to appreciate yourself.
If you hate being "trash" and "a disappointment" to your parents then work on yourself to change that.
Life isn't about how hard you hit, it's about how much will you be able to get hit and still get back up.
Being alive alone is pretty much a constant stream of embarrassment, what matters is that you can overcome it.

Sorry if all this may sounds a bit cheesy. But I think that your parents would be truly disappointed if you decides give up on yourself.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

GSG95 wrote:

I don’t know much about you or your situation right now and tbh, I can’t give you a solution to your problem at this moment but remember, even though we are internet strangers, there are people on OT who is willing to hear you out, understand and support you so please give it a try. For now, try to brighten up your mood with some good food and some good laugh on the internet. Here is one that always make me laugh whenever I look at it

Another edit: Or some good uplifting music that would cheer you up
Husa
staying wawake
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Just plucked off my first ever white hair. I feel sad
Meah

Still remembered how to play
Plini
MY AVATAR TASTES DONT DEFINE MY GENRE
45Traeath
I'm telling myself to go to sleep, but it took a whole 12mins.

I'm turning the PC off now.

----------------

A new morning...
I found the author of some memes involving Azunyan... I think.
keremaru
got an ss, and it's not the 100% one
45Traeath
First thing in the morning: get mad because of either the big brother's or the father's "oversimplist" way of...... "Personal space structuration".
Or in other words, one of them messed with my things.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Our family just went crazy because of a big ass cockroach that can fly. We managed to kill it tho... but at what cost?
Ender Lain
finally, 2kGS

samX500
Found out that one of my coworker is an osu! player and an even greater weeb than I am. Though I ain't sure why he was so surprised by the fact that I knew Cookiezi after I told him I play osu!.
45Traeath

samX500 wrote:

Maybe he misunderstood it as "knowing personally/being friends with".
At least, that's a way for me to understand this sentence the way you've written.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Just finish reading “Good Night World”. Kinda give me Kokkoku vibe but overall a pretty good manga
Serraionga
Status: just got into a new collab so I'll probably be posting a lot... FG sure brings me back!
show more