forum

Status Update

posted
Total Posts
show more
Westonini

I tried making and implementing some pixel art since it can look decent without me needing to be all that great at art/drawing. I'm pretty satisfied with how its come out so far. More so than I thought I'd be. It's at least better than the gray cubes that it used to be. I've finished up with most of the art so I should be able to finally start working on the tutorial level and the following levels soon.

Edit: I just realized that after looking at the image that there are actually some crate props missing. Gotta fix that real quick.
Achromalia
I find myself in the opposite situation for whatever reason.

I find it strangely easier to talk to girls than guys.

I'm just not a fan of a lot of the guys in my school. A fair amount of them are dicks.

As a result. I've had like 9 or 10 female friends-of-varying-degrees as opposed to the 3 or 4 guys i know and enjoy being around.

Maybe there's some other reason, but yeah. I've wound up meeting a lot of girls, some are still mere acquaintances, others as friendly people, and some pretty cool friends, not to mention a pretty good friend from my old fucked-up middle school. I think about it and find it strange. Maybe it's how I act like a complete doofus or some shit. I can change my personality to fit that in an instant for whatever reason, from the aloof apathetic kid that draws and stuff, to the weird local skeleton who screeches and is overall insane.
45Traeath

Achromalia wrote:

I'm just not a fan of a lot of the guys in my school. A fair amount of them are dicks.

As a result. I've had like 9 or 10 female friends-of-varying-degrees as opposed to the 3 or 4 guys i know and enjoy being around.
Maybe it's how I act like a complete doofus or some shit.
I mean, they each got one stuck down there...
Alright, sorry for the bad joke.

To me, they're being "dicks" because of the differences indeed.
They can't find a reason to get along with your, "aloof" stance, and thus won't even try to approach you, or rather, they may try to directly annoy (if not, "bully") you instead.
So be it.
It's just me, but I wouldn't take time to find a reason and try another approach.
(That's my traumatised, around 15-year-old, self talking.)

[More to come after a bit of thinking about how it was in my case, which is during/after some activity outside.]
Ender Lain
<< The Result

Open Photoshop
Editing Raw ava.psd
Save as: Just edit this on a virtual machine.png
Close Photoshop
Open VMware
Play: Lite
> Open GIMP
> Export to VM: Just edit this on a virtual machine.png
> Edt: Just edit this on a virtual machine.png
> Export: Here ya go.jpg
> Close GIMP
> Export to Host: Here ya go.jpg
> ShutDown Lite
Close VMware
Meah

Kinda feel empty after reading Date A Live LN Volume 19
Next volume is really promising but only 30 pages has been translated so far

I just don't know what to do now
Achromalia

45Traeath wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

Maybe it's how I act like a complete doofus or some shit.
To me, they're being "dicks" because of the differences indeed.
They can't find a reason to get along with your, "aloof" stance, and thus won't even try to approach you, or rather, they may try to directly annoy (if not, "bully") you instead.
So be it.
It's just me, but I wouldn't take time to find a reason and try another approach.
(That's my traumatised, around 15-year-old, self talking.)

[More to come after a bit of thinking about how it was in my case, which is during/after some activity outside.]
In a sense, you're right-- I'm strangely hard for them to approach. If there's anyone, there's about a couple or so students who mess with me in an attempt to either annoy me, to vent their frustration or something else. They probably don't care I'm there. I couldn't really give less of a shit about that either. That's not why I call someone a dick.

They're not dicks to me, but rather, act like dicks, people who are stuck-up, egotistical, spiteful, rebellious, and whatnot. They bother other people and mock them, belittling them, all without much remorse of any sort. That kind of thing.

eh.

I find that to be a given, though. I would expect there to be plenty of people like that by default. Therefore, I don't mind it as much.

I'm primarily just reflecting on how I've had a better time talking to girls than guys.
worst fl player
status after 3 years from previous post: meow mix is still best
Westonini
I planted a tree.
Meah

SxGon wrote:

status after 3 years from previous post: meow mix is still best

I see no lies here Dad

Journal
Status: just breathing at 3:33 a.m. Mentally blocking everything out.
Meah
Oregairu season 3 announced!
Yahallo intensifies
keremaru
Going back to school tomorrow, made some progress in talking to someone I won't specify.
45Traeath
Time to live with depression for a while.
payney
i wanna watch mmo junkie again
Achromalia
MMO Junkie was nice to see when it came out. I enjoyed it.

I haven't really watched much anime anytime recently though.
payney
imagine being a streamer

edit: imagine having terrible internet
Achromalia
i'm urged to outlaw all cowboys.
Westonini
I like cowboys
Tad Fibonacci
For some reason, the forums just keeps randomly switches to the new forum for me.
Like it's trying to force me on using the newer shittier site.
Can I just use the old site in peace?
payney
im trying to "rebrand" everything

chara/dreemurr is so 2018
TeeArctic1
I'm writing a constitution for a forum, what am I even doing with my life?
Achromalia
I'm opening up a fake art market for an artificial sense of an economy for a forum, what am I even doing with my life?
45Traeath
Got sick...

FmL.
Westonini
I love looking into my notes after an exam to see all the things I fucked up on.
Wuxo
payney
owie oww ouchhhh my body hurrts
Journal
stressed
Meah
Bored
payney
my body still hurts
Journal
*mentally sends massagers to chara*

Achromalia
just enduring.

feeling tired.

worn out a bit.
Meah
Date a Live's ep. 12 is so rushed, they should've chose the Itsuka Parents arc for it instead of Itsuka Disaser arc. It needs atleast 3 ep or they could've made it a movie

Missed
- Kurumi's infiltration on DEM to save a strong spirit
- IIRC there's a big fight between DEM and Ratatoskr too
- Final scene, Tohka asked for 8 compensation kisses for every other spirits sealed, she didn't know that Shidou had to kiss them and she's a little mad. Missed the one of the most passionate and sweetest scene ever.

Urghh, so frustrating
Meah
Why am I getting redirected into the new site
Husa
finished a map
Husa
also kaguya last ep today im crying
Ender Lain

how did you know that i'm using VM?
Meah
Lazy
Achromalia
My creative block has hit its third week.

I need to figure my shit out, or I'm going to wind up getting nothing done.

In the meantime, I'm a bit unsure of what to do for my birthday.

4 days left until I'm 16. Dunno what to expect, or if I should expect something.

Strangely enough, that anticipation scares me a bit.
payney
dating again feels good.

really good in fact.
Journal
its raining and I love it
show more