posted
Total Posts
show more
Meah
I dropped a 10 peso coin for 30 mins rent of computer instead of 5 :c
Fhaye
2016 and I an still listening to m2m's songs
chaee
I should become a movie director with all the amazing story lines and mini movies I think up of in my sleep like fr
Aomi
Fhaye

Listening to my fav. songs 4-6 years ago, this made me miss my highschool life and friends. I wish it was longer :(
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Going to dabble in the art of writing lewd scenes. Also, wating for a certain flying kitchen utensil to reply to a request.
Ecarnage

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

Status: Going to dabble in the art of writing lewd scenes. Also, wating for a certain flying kitchen utensil to reply to a request.
Nameless
Status: Headphone cable died during an American Truck Sim session, gotta use shit headphones until I get a new headphone cable for my main ones... :c
chaee
Should not have watched a horror film knowing I have really bad anxiety and that it will fuck me up for hours after. Can't stop shaking :)))))
lol

chaee wrote:

Should not have watched a horror film knowing I have really bad anxiety and that it will fuck me up for hours after. Can't stop shaking :)))))
WE GOOD FAM
a1l2d3r4e5d6

>Has not seen a rare drop in over a week, despite having more chances to play on this f2p game.

Thanks, Bamco.

Rip, my iM@S planes.
Scythe-
Status: clenching my butt after getting Shiki permanent on Fate/Grand Order.
>used a lot of Golden apples to refill AP
>maintenance after re-fill
Thanks DW.
rip my Saber Alter ;w;
Pituophis
Status: Just saw a FLCL picture. It's been at like 8 years or something since I've watched it. The nostalgia, man. I now want to watch it and all the other anime I haven't seen in years.
lol
listening to gospel music while fapping

love it
KatouMegumi
Meah
Crossing a busy street on a city is surely a battlefield.

i am sure i already fc'ed this with dt but I cant pass it anymore :c i suck
Pituophis
chaee
First time being gifted supporter omg ;-;
Rilene

chaee wrote:

First time being gifted supporter omg ;-;
you are sure lucky
puccithecat
status: idk what to do now other than wait for my LP to refill and get the SR eli card
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Nameless
Status: Everything seems to be breaking this week. In other news, either my stomach can't deal with as much food at once anymore or the chippie gave me more chips than usual.
chaee
Guilt
Aomi
coolguy23_old

KatouMegumi
Status2: Getting my fitlhy pirate hands on this movie...
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Tfw every single enemy plane fires all of their missiles on you, flying a sluggish plane. I was watching the minimap showing a flurry red arrows converging on me.

Well played, Ace Combat. Well played.
chaee
Feel really uneasy for some reason
a1l2d3r4e5d6

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

>Has not seen a rare drop in over a week, despite having more chances to play on this f2p game.

Thanks, Bamco.

Rip, my iM@S planes.
Status: ...and then when they start to appear, it's always the worst drop.
Renevant
Status: 2 week deadline extension on a project im done with. boo
[ ] Jhin
Status: Once upon a time there was an alien and miss thirst, they met and had a dramatic life. One day alien finds mr.shiny knight and is done using miss thirst for attention. BUT miss thirst has no IQ left due to thirstyness and starts getting jealous because she has no shiny knight to give her some sweet godly water. Now here I am; Wondering how miss thirst is jealous of miss alien. Like, alien doesn't give a fk mate " 70% of what" alien says is fake - alien said. Alien has no spare water to give... thirst over someone else.
Aomi
Sister Jude
Nameless
EneT

Akatsukie wrote:

Status: Once upon a time there was an alien and miss thirst, they met and had a dramatic life. One day alien finds mr.shiny knight and is done using miss thirst for attention. BUT miss thirst has no IQ left due to thirstyness and starts getting jealous because she has no shiny knight to give her some sweet godly water. Now here I am; Wondering how miss thirst is jealous of miss alien. Like, alien doesn't give a fk mate " 70% of what" alien says is fake - alien said. Alien has no spare water to give... thirst over someone else.
Give me some of that gud Portuguese Kush you're having pls.
chaee

Akatsukie wrote:

Go be passive aggressive somewhere else. This isn't the place for you cry about your personal life. And that story's fucked up btw. No one's thirsting over anybody or jealous :)
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Hnnnng... Michael Buble and Adele. I've missed listening to their voice. This is the first time in years that I've preferred something over anime/jpop/jrock music.
lol

Akatsukie wrote:

Status: Once upon a time there was an alien and miss thirst.
just stop
you got rejected
you started fucking crying in a skype call with us
no one cares
ulost
Foxtrot

Akatsukie wrote:

what the fuck are you talking about it sounds like you deserve what ever happened to you
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Wondering whether I should use up all of my play tokens for this game. I want at least one more rare iM@S aircraft before they're removed from the drops list in 2 days. I only have 60 stock tokens, which are hard to gather without buying. :/

Those drops are also pretty hard to obtain. Even if I get a gold drop, those planes still have to fight it out with other, more 'useless for me' drops.

Oh well. YOLO right? I'll only lose months worth of patience and gathering.

┐(ρωο )┌
show more