And no, It was just some guy
EneT
Ay.
Pituophis
Status: FC'd while hovering for the first time. With shit acc tho
chaee

EneT wrote:

Ay.
It's alright Ene-boy, talkative people have their charm.
Pituophis
Status: Damn it! I accidentally DT farmed. It wasn't even a good play. I'd forgotten how receiving pp felt
Ameth Rianno

Another side, happy new year.
Renevant
I'm kinda pissed off with how they ended it
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Looking for Kotobuki Tsumugi-related sounds and images for that planned skin that I was gonna make.
Meah
Boring new year again. Last year I've only watched anime, now I'm sitting on a chair not knowing on what to do, and it's raining.
puccithecat

KatouMegumi
Aomi
Status: There's nothing better than waking up at 4 PM on New Year's Eve and chilling on Vine for like half an hour before you finally get out of bed.
Ah, old habits never die.
GSG95
status: FUCK YOUR 2K16 FIREWORKS IT SOUNDS LIKE A WARZONE CAN YOU PLEASE LIKE LAST YEAR'S FIREWORKS WERE PRETTY COOL WHAT ARE YOU DOING
Meah

GSG95 wrote:

status: FUCK YOUR 2K16 FIREWORKS IT SOUNDS LIKE A WARZONE CAN YOU PLEASE LIKE LAST YEAR'S FIREWORKS WERE PRETTY COOL WHAT ARE YOU DOING
Was about to post something similar to this one. Gunshots everywhere.
Nameless
Status: Downloading all the Monstercat tracks (400+ songs). The awful weather is finally starting to clear up, hopefully the fireworks are good tonight.
puccithecat
a1l2d3r4e5d6

I did say that I'll watch that movie before the end of the year.
miykah
chaee
Status: Just turned 4. Happ osu birth. Oh and new year I guess
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Renevant

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

Any good? lol

chaee

GSG95 wrote:

LOOOL
a1l2d3r4e5d6

Renevant wrote:

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

Any good? lol
Well, it wasn't as bad as I thought. The starting level is 100 and the only area that I was in was flooded with enemies. I got 3 characters to level 120 in 5 minutes.
The harem bothered me. At the moment, I'm only playing it because of Azunyan's voice. :p
Renevant

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

Renevant wrote:

Any good? lol
At the moment, I'm only playing it because of Azunyan's voice. :p
Good man. I didn't know her voice actress was in it. Who has her voice? Silica?
a1l2d3r4e5d6

Renevant wrote:

Good man. I didn't know her voice actress was in it. Who has her voice? Silica?
Suguha/Leafa.

Status: The last of the foods are almost finished getting cooked. Another 'filipino style' new years eve/hogmanay for my family then.
Kei
Status: About to cook for new years eve. This new years eve is pretty boring tbh but at least I'm spending time with my family and drinking / eating a lot.

Happy new year everyone, btw. ovo
captainmilk
Need to play my first beatmap of the year now....
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Shoot! Lost track reading Horimiya that it's almost 6 in the morning.

!Σ( ̄□ ̄;)
chaee
Pituophis
[ ] Jhin
status: just finished watching weird sad KR movie and turned the whole sad part into a joke about stacking tears. sad comedy
chaee

Akatsukie wrote:

status: just finished watching weird sad KR movie and turned the whole sad part into a joke about stacking tears. sad comedy
You just have to make everything league related don't you. And the movie was the kek m8 fuck u mean
Aomi

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

Status: Shoot! Lost track reading Horimiya that it's almost 6 in the morning.

!Σ( ̄□ ̄;)
I lost track watching SIF scouting videos... I went to bed at like 7:30 )':

Status: Just woke up. I guess I'll never be able to wake up early when it's school break... ):
Nameless

Aomi wrote:

Status: Just woke up. I guess I'll never be able to wake up early when it's school break... ):
When I woke up, the Sun was already setting. ):

Status: It feels like it's 6pm, but it's already 8pm. Spent all day shiny hunting and watching Twitch raids and speedruns out of boredom.
Meah

I wonder if these earnings are real.
chaee
Status: Squinting while playing league because i'm so fucking tired, and it's only 4 pm ::::(((((
Nameless

chaee wrote:

Status: Squinting while playing league because i'm so fucking tired, and it's only 4 pm ::::(((((
Walk up and down your stairs a few times and drink some water. It should help.
chaee
Sleeping should also help haha.

Good night FG o/
Kei
Nighty~

Status: Feeling sleepy early because I didn't sleep last night. I went to bed at 7:30am and didn't even sleep well neither. Not sure if I should take a nap.. yaawn
Aomi

Kei wrote:

Nighty~

Status: Feeling sleepy early because I didn't sleep last night. I went to bed at 7:30am and didn't even sleep well neither. Not sure if I should take a nap.. yaawn
omg totally same ; n ;

Night if you're going.
show more