forum

What is the most brutal anime you have ever seen?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
- Hourai -
Meaning Genres: Violence/Gore/Splatter/Psychologial etc.

Here we go!
In my case is it Akira and Gantz
Liiraye
Do you mean like nasty/gore or is there another meaning to the title?
Topic Starter
- Hourai -
I had updated my post, -> Meaning Genres: Violence/Gore/Splatter/Psychologial etc.
AmberLynx
Blood C, Higurashi, Umineko and Corpse Party, among the ones already mentioned. The most raw in-your-face gore has got to be from Corpse Party.
Topic Starter
- Hourai -
Oh yeah true, corpse party was very bloody i guess.
But i think Blood C + Corpse Party are very unilaterally because of 90% gore ^^ I think the mix of gore + psychological are very nice ^^ (like Another)
Only gore are boring after time ^^
IsseiTheBest
Don't forget Berserk
Topic Starter
- Hourai -

IsseiTheBest wrote:

Don't forget Berserk
indeed!°
IsseiTheBest
And Elfen lied
Foxtrot
Evangelion, Belladonna of Sadness and Shoujo Tsubaki. There are more, but they're already mentioned in the thread.
anthag
Higurashi and Corpse Party.
The scene with Rika is quite brutal. And I can't stand the sound with the eye girl and the scissors in the beginning of corpse party. Gives me shivers if I watch it for too long
Topic Starter
- Hourai -

anthag wrote:

Higurashi and Corpse Party.
The scene with Rika is quite brutal. And I can't stand the sound with the eye girl and the scissors in the beginning of corpse party. Gives me shivers if I watch it for too long
best scene :D
Freya
Another < i deleted it after random watch some episode,
Psycho-pass < somehow i finished it till end, good story but i'm not sure watch the second season or not
Oinari-sama
lol what about Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan? It's supposed to be a comedy for general audiences, but they ended up censoring all the bloody parts berore airing. I still have the unedited original which is hilariously wrong =.=
anthag

Oinari-sama wrote:

lol what about Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan? It's supposed to be a comedy for general audiences, but they ended up censoring all the bloody parts berore airing. I still have the unedited original which is hilariously wrong =.=
Ahh... That anime... You are so right, that is brutal as hell. Didn't even think about that one. But yeah, that one becomes hilarious somehow >.>
Kemdo
Hmm Another ;3
Hello Skitty
I suppose Claymore or Gantz. But ive heard Genocyber is the most gore anime ever XD
Ideolo
Aside from the previous mentioned animes, I would also say RIN ~Daughters of Mnemosyne~
Mogsy

Ideolo wrote:

RIN ~Daughters of Mnemosyne~
Yeah, this is up there for me. Along with Shigurui.
Kuria
corpse's party hands down
deadbeat
umineko, higurashi and helsing >_<
show more