forum

Jesus-P - Remote Control

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
IamBaum
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sonntag, 22. Dezember 2013 at 16:12:32

Artist: Jesus-P
Title: Remote Control
Source: Vocaloid
Tags: Kagamine Rin Len Hatsune Miku Project DIVA F
BPM: 191
Filesize: 18477kb
Play Time: 03:19
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (4,13 stars, 389 notes)
Download: Jesus-P - Remote Control
Download: Jesus-P - Remote Control (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This is my first beatmap.
There are too many things that needs to be fixxed and i don´t think i´ll continue this beatmap (at least not soon). But still ty to the ppl who tried to help me, i´ll use those tips for my next beatmaps, which will hopefully be better than this :)
MegaApple_Pi
These are my suggestions but you can make them better if you want to...
[Normal]
Please Remove:
00:13:857 (1)
00:14:193 (2)
00:14:524 (3)

Please Add:
00:13:778 (1) - Clap
00:14:171 (2) - Clap
00:14:485 (3) - Clap
00:15:271 (4) - Slider Start
00:15:428 - Slider Repeat
00:15:585 - Slider Repeat
00:15:742 - Slider Repeat
00:15:899 - Slider End
I'll Add more eventually, when I got some more time to do so...
Topic Starter
IamBaum
Ahh sry MegaApple, after 2 months of silence i didn´t expect anyone to post here anymore, sry that i didn´t notice it.
And thanks for ur work, i just added ur improvements, i know there are still a bunch of bad timed beats, since when i first began to map it i didn´t know about the snap divisor and i had no option to place all beats proberly due to that. But i think i´ll finally continue with editing it soon.
Handryan Bros
[General]
  1. Artist : Jesus-P (there is a rule that you can't use vocaloid name)
  2. Romaji title : リモコン
  3. Source : Vocaloid (most vocaloid song beatmap use vocaloid in source [even NatsuneRin] )
  4. Tags : kagamine len rin hatsune miku project diva f
    ( use kagamine twice in tags don't have any effect in beatmap search, don't add the title [ remote control ], and dont use coma [ ,] in tags )
Topic Starter
IamBaum
Ahh alright thx for the advices Handryan, i just edited it.
MegaApple_Pi

IamBaum wrote:

Ahh sry MegaApple, after 2 months of silence i didn´t expect anyone to post here anymore, sry that i didn´t notice it.
And thanks for ur work, i just added ur improvements, i know there are still a bunch of bad timed beats, since when i first began to map it i didn´t know about the snap divisor and i had no option to place all beats proberly due to that. But i think i´ll finally continue with editing it soon.
Okay then, and thank you for replying back to me! Good Luck! :)
[an extra thing that I almost forgotten...]
the BPM should be 165.16
and the offset set to 13778 (if this is going to be your first hit circle {in every difficulty})
(maybe set the Beat snap divisor to 1/4 instead of 1/8.)
Handryan Bros
Thanks for kudos

Advice : If you want this map to go ranking your map minimal need 2 difficult easy and normal (there is a rule about it)
Always check Aimod

Here a better background that connected to song
Don forget to crop it to 1024 x 768
(open it in new tabs then save as image)

L R L R Stop & Dash & Up & Talk B B A B S(tart)
L R L R Stop & Dash & Up & Talk B B A B S(tart)
Topic Starter
IamBaum
Image and Offset Edited, but isn´t it kinda problematic to change the BPM afterwards?
MegaApple_Pi

IamBaum wrote:

Image and Offset Edited, but isn´t it kinda problematic to change the BPM afterwards?
The answer
To answer your question.. I believe yes, if I understood what you were asking though. But this is according to me and what I think anyways.
If you do use this BPM, this is what I recommend doing, after replacing...
Use AiMod (Control + Shift + A) to make sure the notes aren't unsnapped afterwards and listen to make sure there in the right place then.
Reason
The main reason why I think is to use the new BPM is that it should help make the hit circles become more accurate, to the music and not random, although random may work on some beatmaps.
Some random explanation, I guess??
Changing the BPM after placing hit circles, sliders, and spinners will affect their place, in time, ('cause the beat snap moves, not the hit circles, according to the offset and BPM, unless it was set to do so, {This is also why you need to have good timing on you map or it may be ignored}) but then you'd have to fix them yourself then.
(Otherwise this is what I'd do, make a new difficulty, make sure to keep all notes; and try the new BPM on that one and fix it otherwise.)