forum

[resolved] New downloaded Beatmaps don't show up correctly

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
N7ght
Hi people. So recently I'm facing the problem that new downloaded beatmaps aren't showing up in the right star difficulty, the older downloaded maps show up normally. I think the problem lies in the local star difficulty, which is zero for every new downloaded map, here is an example. My question is if you guys know if there is a solution to the problem, cause it's really annoying since the beatmaps then show up in the "below 1 star" category and I don't wanna scroll down there all the time.

Thank you for all answers <3
Blushing
How long have you tried leaving the game open on the song selection screen? I don't think the star ratings will calculate unless you are on that screen.
Topic Starter
N7ght

Blushing wrote:

How long have you tried leaving the game open on the song selection screen? I don't think the star ratings will calculate unless you are on that screen.

Well I'm not quite sure what you mean, I usually just open them so they show up in osu, that's all. It also often shows a message in the bottom right saying smt like "Beatmap difficulty calculation is running in the background, beatmaps might not show up in a different difficulty". But i don't know what I can change about that, I already tried deleting and redownloading them

Edit: Okay I found a way to solve this problem, I just have to leave the map open for like 10 mins, that it changes to the right difficulty