forum

[HD & SD] Cursors and Mod Selection Icons (Updated 1/16/14)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mathsma
Why not check out my custom skin?

Cursors
White Based Set

Kamui v2 (Better than my Kamui Remake set)

Kamui Remake

Small Cursor Set (Version 1 & Version 2)

Classic Set

CXu Remake

Mod Selection Icons
Set 1 (ALL ICONS SKINNED):

Set 2 (ONLY OSU! ICONS SKINNED):

Download:
Cursors:
White Based Set ALL (HD, SD)
- OR - download individual packs.
HD
SD

[Kamui v2] ALL (HD, SD)
HD [Kamui v2]
SD [Kamui v2]

Kamui Remake ALL (HD Large, HD Small, SD Large, SD Small)
HD Large
HD Small
SD Large
SD Small

Small Cursor Set ALL (HD, HD v2, SD, SD v2)
HD
HD v2
SD
SD v2

Classic Set ALL (HD, SD)
HD
SD

CXu Remake ALL (HD, SD)
HD
SD

Icons:
Set 1:
HD Mod Selection Icons
SD Mod Selection Icons

Set 2:
Both HD and SD
Toroguythingymajig
they look absolutely gorgeous, can you do a teal version of the cursor as well?
Pawww_old
I like them, great job :P
Topic Starter
Mathsma

Toroguythingymajig wrote:

they look absolutely gorgeous, can you do a teal version of the cursor as well?
http://puu.sh/4z3bZ.rar
Kamikaze
Great job with this, I'm definitly gonna download, but could you make mod icons for mania's random, FadeIn and 4/5/6/7/8k mods?
Topic Starter
Mathsma

-Kamikaze- wrote:

Great job with this, I'm definitly gonna download, but could you make mod icons for mania's random, FadeIn and 4/5/6/7/8k mods?
Just made them.
Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/e8ud6 ... dicons.rar

On another note, I put all the cursors together into one archive and added the new mod icons to the mod icon archive.
Highnote
I'm impressed by you , it's a really really great job what you've got done over there ! , Keep on m8 , Using it !

*BTW when you are updating , edit your first comment , and right at the bottom '' Updated'' and the date of the update so its like that '' Updated X/XX/X ''
Aurele
They looks so awesome! But could you tell me more about these hds things?
Topic Starter
Mathsma

Gabe wrote:

They looks so awesome! But could you tell me more about these hds things?
They only work in higher resolutions. I am not sure what the minimum resolution is for these to work, but if you place them in your skin folder and you notice they aren't working you can either change your osu resolution to something higher or you can resize the image to 50% of the original size using an online image resizer or a image editor. If you resize them you have to remove the @2x from them to have them work.
Rio-
Looks Pretty Neat... If You don't mind, Can You make Another Cursor Version with Smaller size (I'd say 40-50px)? *cuz' I love Small Cursor, and some Pro player tend to use smaller-sized cursor as well
kaminari69
like both cursor and mods icon can you do the same with button volume? i'm trying to make one with rozen maiden but i had to delete photoshop :s
Topic Starter
Mathsma

satriobp wrote:

Looks Pretty Neat... If You don't mind, Can You make Another Cursor Version with Smaller size (I'd say 40-50px)? *cuz' I love Small Cursor, and some Pro player tend to use smaller-sized cursor as well
I made smaller cursor versions and I also went ahead and made the cursors and mod icons compatible for SD resolutions.

kaminari69 wrote:

like both cursor and mods icon can you do the same with button volume? i'm trying to make one with rozen maiden but i had to delete photoshop :s
I am not sure I understand what you are asking. Are you talking about this?
kaminari69
yes that's right
ripmyacc
[Deleted commentary]
Topic Starter
Mathsma
I have recently added a new type of cursor. It comes in two different versions, one with a simple outer glow, and one with a contoured outer glow.
JareDeZane
Gorgeous. I love the cursors, thanks a lot!
E a g l e
Mathsma, why you always has to work on your skin when Im asleep? :3 Great job, see you in a coupple of hours!
nyrox
I'd love to see a full skin with work from you similar to this.
Topic Starter
Mathsma

nyrox wrote:

I'd love to see a full skin with work from you similar to this.
You could always use my personal skin, http://www.mediafire.com/download/2fcsl ... x_-_Ex.rar
It's mostly stuff that I made except some sounds because I can't find better countdown sounds and hit sounds. Oh, and the followpoints are not mine on the version I linked, but I have made my own I just haven't updated my skin in some time.
Topic Starter
Mathsma
Added a new set of cursors. I really like the old style of cursor because it has a big size which is easy to keep track of while not being opaque like Kamui's style of cursor.
show more