forum

So dilemma: How to play?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Bernsstein
Hello guys, im 27 lvl in osu and i just started to play maps with 4,5 - 5 stars... and i IMMEDIATELY found the problem... I cant click on double circles, look at the screen , please. http://i.imgur.com/ZhVr4cE.png
How to deal with it? Im Keyboard + mouse player. I can click only on one of the sides , not the both. Advise me :?:
VoidnOwO
:)
Topic Starter
Bernsstein
good advise , i'll try to play more now
Topic Starter
Bernsstein
one more question: why all osu playing are using 2 instead of one button on keyboard? im playing with one X
Jentle
Simple, to hit notes faster when they approach faster. Mostly useful for streams.
Marcin
It's because using only one key is not enough to click on faster songs. On your level it may seem to be enough, but trust me, you'll need to learn how to use 2 keys if you want to be better.
VoidnOwO
:oops:
enik
Right, because everyone can tap 360bpm easy, those 2key noobs, god.
VoidnOwO
:)
enik
No, more like if you can do it, doesn't mean everyone should do it too.

BRBP wrote:

Are you also one of the people who tells mouse-only players to get a tablet?
At least I'm not telling people with 600 pc to single tap The Big Black.
jesse1412

enik wrote:

No, more like if you can do it, doesn't mean everyone should do it too.

BRBP wrote:

Are you also one of the people who tells mouse-only players to get a tablet?
At least I'm not telling people with 600 pc to single tap The Big Black.
This post made me laugh. A point well made friend, but I think you'll find those are 180bpm streams not 360. Anyway good luck 1keying them.
enik
I'm aware those are 180 bpms streams. I said tap 360bpm, because we were talking about 1key.
YunoFanatic
Freedom dive is easy trust me.. all you need to do is.

Step 1: Check your internet connection
Step 2: Be a psychotic
Step 3: Throw things
Step 4: Throw your pc
Step 5: Burn your house
Rio-

Bernsstein wrote:

one more question: why all osu playing are using 2 instead of one button on keyboard? im playing with one X
Trust Me! You need these 2 buttons in Harder Maps (especially the 180+ bpm Streams) :)

YunoFanatic wrote:

Freedom dive is easy trust me.. all you need to do is.

Step 1: Check your internet connection
Step 2: Be a psychotic
Step 3: Throw things
Step 4: Throw your pc
Step 5: Burn your house

Step 3: Burn YunoFanatic's House
Edited 8-)
VoidnOwO
Zare

BRBP wrote:

jesus1412 wrote:

Anyway good luck 1keying them.
They're so short that FC'ing them not even difficult. SS'ing all of them is another story, but still possible.

I'm still surprised how so few of you top players understand that you can improve in everything by practicing. I mean, you should know, right?
Hey BRBP, I can't even FC, let alone SS any streams on Big Black 2key'ing.
From what I've seen here on the forums you are an exceptionally fast streamer and singletapper. Please note that it is most definitely NOT easy to singlekey 180 BPM streams, even if it might feel that way for you.

The way you talk, telling people like jesse what to do you just might seem a bit arrogant. Please be aware of your own skills and don't think everything that applies to you applies to anyone else.
Then again, I am exceptionally bad at streaming, or clicking in general, so yeah.
VoidnOwO
- Hourai -

BRBP wrote:

SPOILER
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice
practice

How to practice?

1. Move your cursor over the circle.
2. Click it.
3. Repeat

;)
Aqo
Cookiezi said he had trouble singletapping 1/2s on 280bpm

man he should've trained harder ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌
Wishy
There is no real point on learning to single tap 180 BPM streams tho.
Purple
BRBP, I swear every time you comment on a topic you spread all sorts of misinformation. Here is some things you need to know:

1. Nobody will care about your ridiculous single-tapping speed until you start doing TAG-4 maps or Matzcore or whatever on doubletime. Tapping at that speed is useless otherwise; get over it. Farming hards is just a terrible waste of resources in your case.

2. Stream/tap speed has a lot of factors associated with it that are completely unrelated to osu!. Things like muscle build, blood circulation, prior activitites (like rock climbing) and even metabolic rate can affect how fast you can stream in osu! without having ever played the game in the first place. Your tap speed doesn't come from "sheer determination" and "hardcore practice"; you just got lucky.

3. Your body has a limit. You'll have to learn to stream eventually; you'll never be able to single-tap 270bpm. Double-tapping is stupid at OD10.

4. 4,060,704 total hits isn't a lot.
RaneFire
OP reads topic in dismay as weird words, he has never heard of, comprise almost complete sentences.

Would do a lot more good if we stayed on topic because OP probably has no idea what OD, streams, BPM or "big black" actually mean.

And we already turn practically every "pls halp" thread into this discussion... Inevitably...
Zare
but OP's question was answered in the second post.
Might as well use the thread for offending people

you're bad

hue
VoidnOwO
Tsukimi Luna
i have 40k plays and my tap speed sucks...

But i can handle any kind of notes below 190 bpm
GoldenWolf

Zarerion wrote:

you're bad

hue
no u

hue
Zare
well shit
Soarezi
Being fast doesn't mean you're good. There are alot of people who have insane amounts of speed but cannot play due to not being able to read correctly therefore their reading abilities are limiting their speed.

What im saying is, you are not fast unless your reading skills are on par with your ability to play fast. Otherwise, being fast doesn't help at all. It just gives you the illusion of being good. I have realised this, over the time i am able to play chipscape better and better because of my reading skills improving therefore reducing the limitations of my speed. And now someone will quote this and prove me wrong and call me a bad player and i shouldnt talk because i clearly am not the best player #forumpeople @gameplay&rankings
Tsukimi Luna
I can read everything (except ar11) but i dont have the speed

What am i supposed to do?!
show more