posted
Total Posts
show more
Chokladboll
One day, I might be good enough ;_;
fabriciorby
:3333
Tracreed
I could possibly be an extra for hidden but I am not sure I am good enough.
Tobywashere
Ahhh önska att jag var lika bra som er skulle göra vad som helst nästan för att spela i OWC D:
Topic Starter
Xytox

Tracreed wrote:

I could possibly be an extra for hidden but I am not sure I am good enough.
I guess I'll add you in. Doubt you'll end up in the team though, but who knows. Better to have a lot of backups than none, so to speak.

And I might or might not resign from the team. I recently got a minor case of a repetitive strain injury in my right arm which hinders my ability to aim with the tablet. There's not much I can do about it except wait and hope for it to heal. But if it doesn't, I'll have to jump off OWC and let someone else be captain. If you're in the team, and wouldn't mind being the captain, just tell me.

I'll probably continue being the captain until the last day before submission of the team though, so I won't jump out quite yet if my arm doesn't heal, if that makes this any less worrying.

I'm so sorry for not being more careful with myself before something like this. :cry:
Liiraye
I blame satens maps
Kotayo
well let's hope you get healthy in time...being an extra i can always hop in, although i would really want you to be on the team instead Xytox ;w;
we need you!
Nyari
sätt mig på lägsta prio på alla mods i backup, kommer antagligen inte ha tid att lira osu nu när path of exile uppdateringen kommer, bf4 etc. vi får se helt enkelt. jag får bli extreme-case-backup.
Topic Starter
Xytox
I guess that works. I'll move you for now. Although, I feel like if you prioritize other games over the OWC, then you shouldn't be in the team at all.
Kotayo
just update on me - i am on good way to learn AR10 so maybe add potential HR on me? i know i'm just an extra but still
Liiraye
Sigh
Kluddio

Kotayo wrote:

just update on me - i am on good way to learn AR10 so maybe add potential HR on me? i know i'm just an extra but still
Got to spectate you someday :o
If you learn Ar10, High BPM hardrock maps should be easyer. :)
Kotayo

Cloudio-san wrote:

Kotayo wrote:

Got to spectate you someday :o
If you learn Ar10, High BPM hardrock maps should be easyer. :)
well my AR 10 reading is still not good enough for sightreading but i can atleast FC after a few tries and memorizing
Topic Starter
Xytox
My arm is pretty much ready to play osu! again. I suck though, since I haven't been able to play for so long. Aiming feels so weird right now.
CXu

Xytox wrote:

My arm is pretty much ready to play osu! again. I suck though, since I haven't been able to play for so long. Aiming feels so weird right now.
Haha know that feel.
Topic Starter
Xytox
Updatesen on the OP. The team is ready to kill now. Time to take down Korea, and especially Norway.
Liiraye
Couldn't have asked for a better team. Would be cool if R(ii)chi wants to be h higher prio
Topic Starter
Xytox
All the times for the Group Stage matches
All the Groups for the Group Stage

Boop.

Just dumping it here so I have it somewhere, and in case someone else has missed it somehow. I also updated the OP with it.
Physalis
Jag ställer upp på nomod och hidden. Är jag försent ute? '._.
Liiraye

Zyfiluus wrote:

Okej jag skriver in dig! vi kör imorn kl 9
Shilkey
kl 9 imorrn!
Blandar

Zyfiluus wrote:

Kom online klockan 9.00 imorgon, det finns fortfarande plats, du kan ta min plats som sagt! Ska ut och fiska imorgon!
Liiraye
blandar jag och zyfiluus sen behöver vi en till, tjolahop kanske e på? ska ringa honom! fan vi måste skramla ihop ett lag fort som fan vi kör ju snart!
Blandar

Liiraye wrote:

blandar jag och zyfiluus sen behöver vi en till, tjolahop kanske e på? ska ringa honom! fan vi måste skramla ihop ett lag fort som fan vi kör ju snart!
Vad ska vi hålla på med :D? fotboll ?
Gyuunyu
kommer imorn kl 9 som hejarklack !
Liiraye

Gyuunyu wrote:

Du får ta på tights och pompoms!
Blandar

Gyuunyu wrote:

Jag, Gyuunyu och Liiraye, NumB4WoN3 hejarklack!
Physalis
Gyuunyu, kommer du heja på mej eller??? XD
Gyuunyu
aa!
Blandar
JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SVERIIIGEEEEEEEE DET VAR BRA FARKING KROSSAT MOT PHILL JEVLARNA, STOLT ATT NI FÖRLORA MED MENINGEN FÖR SÅ VAR DET JU ELLER HUR ?! SWEDIIISSSSH WIIIIIKIIINGS GOOOOOOOOO HYPEEEE!!

NI HAR LÄRT FRÅN MIG HUR MAN VINNER MED STIL!!!!!
Chokladboll
inb4 loss
Tanaka
Hur kommer det bli med taiko på owc?
boat
twc*

In all seriousness though, fortunately bi-national teams are allowed so if you want to participate in the twc chances are you will have to merge with players from Norway and Denmark. This is not a bad thing as then at least you'll have a shot at at least winning one single round.
Topic Starter
Xytox
My advice is to just claim the title of captain yourself, and then ask every good player if they want to be a part of the TWC team. Reading from boat's post, it seems it will be much easier to form a team now, so just go for it. Unless someone takes the initiative, there's most likely not gonna be any team, that's how the Skandi community works. It doesn't really matter who's the captain when you're forming the team, that can be discussed with the rest later on if the majority doesn't agree with you being it.

Either way, making just a small little post in this thread will definitely not get anything anywhere. Even if people do see the post, they can probably not be bothered to reply since it seems it won't get anywhere anyway.

And I want to see you play in TWC, boat. ;;
Xytox defenitely has a point.
boat

Xytox wrote:

And I want to see you play in TWC, boat. ;;
maybe

As of now though, even if I wanted to I couldn't. If I do happen to sort out my eye problems in time for the twc I'll consider.
Saten
äre nån som har koll på vilka som spelar osv?

o vem är yuuiiru? o.O
Gyuunyu

Saten wrote:

o vem är yuuiiru? o.O
han har min gamla ava ;;
Tanaka

Gyuunyu wrote:

Saten wrote:

o vem är yuuiiru? o.O
han har min gamla ava ;;
Någon cheater eller ett multiacc?
Känns jäkligt osannolikt att få upp en sådann rank på den tiden.