forum

Hello,there's a little shark

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Gulvsharks
Hi,can I just take you several minutes?
It's my honor to chat with you!My name is Gulvshark,maybe it's a little werid because I'm very weak in English(cringed smile).The major meaning of my username is a shark swimming in the gulf,and I wanna make them into one words,so,there's how it came out.
I'm a student who's interested in stories and culture,if you don't mind sharing some stories with me,I would be very appreciated.
I started playing osu! when I was a student of a common junior high school. By reason that I was much more anxious getting in touch with others in real life than online,I tried to look for some games or social softwares to overcome my fear,and I met osu! by chance(though I'm too slow to click the circles and I just don't know how to deal with it).
And,thank you so much for reading a bad introduction by a student stuggling with learning English,if there's any spelling mistakes I made,please let me know,I’m always desire to learn about any knowlegde!
Send my best wishes to you!
Kurboh
Hello!
About your English: No worries, it's important to understand what you're saying, and I did understand it all
Anyways, getting better at the game will take just a tiny bit of practice down and soon enough you'll be clicking circles, catching fruit or any other nonsense you can do inside of this game
Have fun! ^^
Topic Starter
Gulvsharks

Kurboh wrote:

Hello!
About your English: No worries, it's important to understand what you're saying, and I did understand it all
Anyways, getting better at the game will take just a tiny bit of practice down and soon enough you'll be clicking circles, catching fruit or any other nonsense you can do inside of this game
Have fun! ^^
Thank you!
Ami Kanade
Hey there!

Your English is nothing to worry about, its both understandable and decently well written. If you would like to, we could add each other. Your English will improve the more you practice.
Enjoy the experience
Topic Starter
Gulvsharks

Ami Kanade wrote:

Hey there!

Your English is nothing to worry about, its both understandable and decently well written. If you would like to, we could add each other. Your English will improve the more you practice.
Enjoy the experience
Thank you,I'm glad to add you!