forum

This Community is Wonderful! +Supporter

posted
Total Posts
show more
Zare
I suggest not to become a mapper if you want to keep that kind of attitude towards the community
Kyonko Hizara

LoliFlan wrote:

My my, where does that happiness of yours come from! Wouldn't mind having some :P
Ideolo
Give me a share of happiness~!
I need a friend too.
Mara

Zarerion wrote:

I suggest not to become a mapper if you want to keep that kind of attitude towards the community
Best. Advice. Ever. For real.

Keep on positive life and stuff.
[Luanny]

Zarerion wrote:

LOOOL

Well I'm sure your friends are as happy as you now LOL
Kyonko Hizara

Zarerion wrote:

For the person who doesn't anything, I can still feel for your comment
Audiodelus
The feeling from having your friends shooting positive beams at you sure is great isn't it?
Your a wonderful person.
Cyclohexane

Zarerion wrote:

Replace mapper with circlejerking elitist nutjob and I might agree

Mapping is wonderful and the mapping community is really good.
Anyway nice to see some positivity in this forum. I love you guys too, I wouldn't be there otherwise.
Topic Starter
Kitokofox
Of course you can be my friend and everyone can be my friend if they want to, because I like being a friend for everyone I can ^^
I also walked and gave supporter to the people in this thread that didn't have it yet and I hope they like it a lot :)

I'm always happy to share around!
[Luanny]
oh my god rly you're the best person on this forum LOL
More yellow people yay
Kitsunemimi
inb4 everyone starts posting in this thread to get support.

Also, it's nice that you're trying to help out the community and everything, and I'm not really trying to rain on your parade or anything but.. Please be mindful that not the entire community is as friendly as you describe, and some may try to abuse your generosity. Just something to look out for~
Alumetorz

Kitsunemimi wrote:

I'd never do that...

cause im already sup LOL
Zare
Wow what the fuck thank you. That's like, impressively nice. I appreciate it.
Also what Kitsunemimi said.
Reyden
I never expected such people to exist in this community :o
NotEvenDoomMusic

Kitokofox wrote:

I want to make osu! a happier place the best I can, and hopefully there's others that are doing their best too! Thank you everyone, for being such a kind-hearted community, I want to stay around here for a very long time, and support people with not only playing the game but making maps that are enjoyable to play. I'm not the best on making maps yet, but I'll keep practicing, even if it takes me a thousand failures.
this is how it looked like inside my little head:

very "presidential" speech right there.
LeftyRighty
Wow, you have such a great attitude! Wish there were more people like you in this community. :D
Weed
I don't think I've been that happy in my life. You put a smile on my face though, keep on being wonderful friend.
The Joker
Always nice to have a positive attitude (:
mathexpert
gotta keep it pozzy, it's all about that positive push
Mikelicious
Gimme a bit of your happiness! no but srsly jokes aside, you are awesome, hope i can hit you someday in-game and play together!
ninjastarr
just remember this is a thing
HAPPINESS ISN'T ALLOWED HERE
sucks that i spent ten minutes of my life just to make this though
JAKACHAN
Stay away from the elitists and keep that positive attitude brother we need more of that around here.
Rorona

Kitokofox wrote:

Of course you can be my friend and everyone can be my friend if they want to, because I like being a friend for everyone I can ^^
I also walked and gave supporter to the people in this thread that didn't have it yet and I hope they like it a lot :)

That's something amazing. I could never do that. Feeling this at home with a community that you actually don't know at all is quite a blessing, it's kind of main character. Kind of REALLY main character.

Whilst I do believe that the community is nice in general, I think giving money (essentially) away to people that you don't know without a second thought is...gracious^2.
And ignorant. But in a REALLY good way, like we need more people like you, because it's an amazing way to progress as both a species and as an individual person.

Edit: Thanks for supporter! ^o^

Edit:
This.
ninjastarr

Rorona wrote:

Kitokofox wrote:

That's something amazing. I could never do that. Feeling this at home with a community that you actually don't know at all is quite a blessing, it's kind of main character. Kind of REALLY main character.

Whilst I do believe that the community is nice in general, I think giving money (essentially) away to people that you don't know without a second thought is...gracious^2.
And ignorant. But in a REALLY good way, like we need more people like you, because it's an amazing way to progress as both a species and as an individual person.

Edit:

This.
Ignorance is bliss, after all
Tsukimi Luna
I love you
Foxtrot
Ah, good for you!
Lally
cute thing Kito o3o <3
aeS
OP is literally based god.
Topic Starter
Kitokofox

[Luanny] wrote:

oh my god rly you're the best person on this forum LOL
More yellow people yay
Everyone can be an amazing person. :)

Kitsunemimi wrote:

Also, it's nice that you're trying to help out the community and everything, and I'm not really trying to rain on your parade or anything but.. Please be mindful that not the entire community is as friendly as you describe, and some may try to abuse your generosity. Just something to look out for~
I'll try my best to watch out for things. Thanks so much, too. ^^

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

this is how it looked like inside my little head:

very "presidential" speech right there.
WE WANT YOU...
To be a friend. :)

LeftyRighty wrote:

Wow, you have such a great attitude! Wish there were more people like you in this community. :D
There are quite a few. And all they ever hope for is to be a friend for someone and be someone's friend. ^^

Rorona wrote:

This.
That's what I try to do. I've given away supporter just because I want to be nice, and let people enjoy their game a whole lot more. ^^ It's everyone's choice to be a friend or not, but I guarantee I will be. :D

Yuu-Chii wrote:

I love you
And so do i. :) And everyone!

-MikexD- wrote:

Gimme a bit of your happiness! no but srsly jokes aside, you are awesome, hope i can hit you someday in-game and play together!

Fergzyy wrote:

Always nice to have a positive attitude (:

mathexpert wrote:

gotta keep it pozzy, it's all about that positive push

JAKACHAN wrote:

Stay away from the elitists and keep that positive attitude brother we need more of that around here.
It is, and it's always nice to try and spread it around which I try to do! I'll love to play whenever I get a chance to! And no matter how much I ever improve at this game, I'm always a friend no matter what!

And you'r welcome! to everyone that thanked me for supporter you're always welcome at any time!
KamiJar
Wow Kitokofox you sound like such an awesome and generous person. I'm glad there's people like you in this community, and since you're so awesome I'm going to add you as a friend :D
Dumie
Kitokofox do you know what does the fox say? He says that once upon a time there was a legendary fox called Kitokofox. He spread happiness in every corner of the Osu! kingdom and became friends with everyone. Legend says that if you meet Kitokofox you will also receive a portion of his happiness. This community is wonderful indeed~ :D Let's be friends!! :idea:
Please
i would like to have your mindset
Agnes
I want the sweet and warm cuddliness that you hold dear in your soul.

Oh my god, if I had that, I'd be happy for all eternity.
Mikelicious
Kitokofox, I love you.
Asagi Mutsuki
To OP: Wow you must have a hell lot of money :)

Finally a REALLY kind individual in this community! Keep it up! :D

Just saying, don't let people make use of your positiveness though
tiper
There's one guy in the russian community. Every time he logs in(once a month) our nicknames are yellowin'. I think he has the same feelings. I'm glad to see that making people happy makes you proud of it! You are cool!
as usual i have to say sorry for my ingrish
Ideolo
You make this a better place, even though I might destroy it D:
Hello Skitty
i have been playing for 7 months and i dont have any osu! friends yet D:

maybe i should play more multi XD
Asagi Mutsuki

skiter43 wrote:

i have been playing for 7 months and i dont have any osu! friends yet D:

maybe i should play more multi XD
You can also chat random things at your language channel :3
Faust
It's great to see people who are so unabashed about goodwill, and want to share it with others.

I'm not around much anymore, and this a nice thing to see after a while.

If you intend to, please don't grant me supporter because I have it by virtue of being a BAT.
show more