forum

I get worse at this map, I hate this map, I HATE THIS MAP

posted
Total Posts
show more
buny
i fail that spot a lot too on dt
jesse1412
Idk what you're talking about buny, all my fails are pretty random on dt.
Rio-

Fenarth wrote:

I am NEVER EVER going to play this map ever again, at least maybe not until 10k plays or something.
That's so sad (Because I always Play this Map for Warm-Up with HD, but still can't Pass it beyond half of the Song), actually maybe You're not Ready to Play this Map (At least for Now)... Try something A Little Easier, like Yousei Teikoku - Wahrheit or Halozy - Secret Sister Complex... Or Use Auto Mod first to predict the Notes, then Try Again...
winber1
don't feed the trolls

but actually though

the more you rage the less likely you will beat the song (or FC it). it's actually quite a common occurrence for all players. The more you fear and get nervous at certain patterns, the less likely you will be able to do them.
Hello Skitty
well it could be worse

you could have 16000 playcount and not be able to fc it XD
GoldenWolf

skiter43 wrote:

well it could be worse

I have almost 40k and I still can't FC it no matter what.

I hate you.
Zare
I won't even start about high playcount and still being shit
silmarilen
took me 88k playcount to fc it for the first time \:D/
Zare
Play Count: 88,888
Wow silm
Chimeri
How do you even fail at the beginning? That's the easiest part.
Tshemmp
Oh god, this map. For me it is excatly the same, I played this map way too much in the past, now I just can't get any decent score on it, no matter how much I improve at the rest of the game.

You might want to train you reading skill. Start focussing the actual objects.
JAKACHAN
It took me a good 20-30k plays to even FC anything decent such as this map. Either play a different map or quit altogether but don't complain to everyone on the forums just because you can't pass one map. Everyone who will reply most likely has more than a hand full of maps they haven't been able to complete in the way they want to.

And if you are a troll then all of the above doesn't apply and just qft.
Soulg
fun map but fuck it
buny

jesus1412 wrote:

Idk what you're talking about buny, all my fails are pretty random on dt.
i'm guessing he's talking about that overlap part
idk why but overlapping back and forths are the death of me

also most of your fail were on those bs drain sections
Pizzicato
i cant FC this shit without HR so i feel you man
17VA
Its simple, uninstall osu!
johandrossi
I don't understand how you can pass Mythologias and not this @_@
CXu
Oh, looking at that scoreboard, my accuracy huuuuuuuuuurts.
Soulg

johandrossi wrote:

I don't understand how you can pass Mythologias and not this @_@
I didn't even read the post, but what?! The hardest part of this song are the fucking 20ish note streams
Tsukimi Luna
If you can FC this map , or yet alone pass this map with just 7k playcounts
Thats very impressive

Well you are currently playing something way above your threshold i think...

If u can pass mythologia means u have the speed.... minus the accuaracy...
I for one have accuaracy and not the speed
I can stream 180< bpm very accurately
But my speed and stamina are on its edge if i go above 190

So technically u need to learn how to control your taps by listening....
If you can pass mythologia
Your stamina and speed is way above my threshold....
Thats very impressive for someone with 7k palycounts already

U 2 pro for your low playcount
y u feel baaaaaaaaaaaaad

omg haxxor ;-;
I cant even pass mythologia ever in my entire "career" in this game and i have almost 6x your playcount
Lycanth_old
Maybe you are getting better at spamming keys to pass fast songs, you don't completely understand(in terms of when and where you need to click)? One can pass Mythologia's End with the most shitty accuracy ever and Scarlet Rose/With a Dance Number are fast, but have way more sliders than circles, so you might not have a bad accuracy there because it doesn't matter when you hit a slider as long as it is in the hit window (which is unintuitive for a RHYTHM game btw *cough*).

Or you are just getting better at things you don't need for playing that particular song. (Being able to stream x bpm doesn't improve your aim etc.)

In any case.. just wild guesses. The only thing you can do is playing more maps with different mapping styles as opposed to playing a map over and over again. Personally, the only thing that I get better at when playing a map over and over again is accuracy, nothing else. In fact I might even get worse at everything else.

And to all those people almost treating playcount like the equivalent of skill: What you play matters more than your playcount... I doubt anyone is going to be able to play Insanes from having played 50k [Easy]'s. There is also a difference between a 20minute map and a 0:54 minute map and if you feel you should be "better" considering your playcount, maybe you just played a lot of [Easy]/[Normal]/[Hard]/short song's? (Not to mention that offline plays, due to shitty internet connection/bancho being down etc. are not counted, so maybe you just have a stable internet connection unlike someone like me who feels like he's living in a freaking jungle - heck, I bet even there you would have a better connection than mine)
buny

Yuu-Chii wrote:

If you can FC this map , or yet alone pass this map with just 7k playcounts
Thats very impressive

Well you are currently playing something way above your threshold i think...

If u can pass mythologia means u have the speed.... minus the accuaracy...
I for one have accuaracy and not the speed
I can stream 180< bpm very accurately
But my speed and stamina are on its edge if i go above 190

So technically u need to learn how to control your taps by listening....
If you can pass mythologia
Your stamina and speed is way above my threshold....
Thats very impressive for someone with 7k palycounts already

U 2 pro for your low playcount
y u feel baaaaaaaaaaaaad

omg haxxor ;-;
I cant even pass mythologia ever in my entire "career" in this game and i have almost 6x your playcount
playcount isn't an accurate way to determine how long somebody has played or their skill level though

but yeah i consider taketori hishou more as a jump map, whereas mythologia is more streamy

buny wrote:

playcount isn't an accurate way to determine how long somebody has played or their skill level though

but yeah i consider taketori hishou more as a jump map, whereas mythologia is more streamy
Well total hits could be another alternative.

This map is a real hard nut, a bunch of huge jumps and 190+ bpm streaming, that may not be so serious, but I can't pass this even when I have 19k pcs and 2.5m tths...

and right, sticking into only one map is a really bad decision, find some other maps and ignore this, one day you'll pass/fc this with 1 random play, I mean, don't play this again till your pc reaches 20k would help.
Kanye West
buny

Kanye West wrote:

that feel when hd hr score has higher acc than your no mod score :(
Soarezi

GoldenWolf wrote:

skiter43 wrote:

well it could be worse

I have almost 40k and I still can't FC it no matter what.

I hate you.
I feel you bro, i feel you.

buny

Soarezi wrote:

I feel you bro, i feel you.

start posting the 1 miss scores guys :(

Lach
:(((
2 miss but shut up
Hello Skitty
Im jealous of your 1x100 scores... im like the king of random misses XD (high acc. but yet 50 random misses everywhere xD)
Japowpow
I sort of have a love/hate relationship with this map. https://osu.ppy.sh/b/110347 ):

Have not passed Hades: The Rise yet.

Edit: note-->not
Kyou-chan

Fenarth wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/22276

So this god damn map right there, I have 300 plays on

~Probably around a HUNDRED AND FIFTY PLAYS I literally fail on 0:06-0:09
~Eighty plays I fail on 1:08-1:10
~Eighty plays I fail on 1:29-1:32

The last plays if I SOMEHOW pass those two "checkmarks" I finally pass the song

IN FACT, as I get "BETTER" at this game (fug u dark phoenix) at the game itself I actually get WORSE at this particular map

I first beat this map at 3.5k plays shortly after I asspulled a 95% A rank at ~4k plays (NEVER DOING THIS AGAIN, NOPE NOPE NOPE) this was around 3000 pp
On the other ~10 clears I have had in my lifetime I am lucky to get past 85% acc.

Now, at this stage(4k plays) I couldn't even get past 30 seconds of maps like Mythologia's end, no.39, Scarlet rose, Kokou no Sousei etc

Occasionally after this point I would try the map periodically, never passed it, I stopped before I got too angry.

So a couple days ago I passed With a Dance Number and Scarlet Rose.
Today I tried mythologias end and I passed

So I thought... "I guess I'll try dark phoenix"

So I did

And I failed at 0:06, then I failed again, and then AGAIN on the SAME SPOT

I thought "Hey, its just bad luck right? I mean theres no way I got worse right?)

Now, I never get mad at games. I never raged in WoW , League, HoN, Counter strike no matter what happened or what the event. Today I snapped.

On the 15th play or so I actually threw my tablet pen at my wall(thank god it didn't break) followed by punching myself in the temple a couple of times; THEN against my better judgment I tried doing the map even more

fail fail fail fail fail fail, 30 plays later I never beat it; not even once. I think I got to 1:29 once or twice And now I am here venting my incredible frustration
I forced myself to stop playing and went outside otherwise I don't know what would happen to my sanity

I am NEVER EVER going to play this map ever again, at least maybe not until 10k plays or something.

I don't get this map and how I can actually get worse at it

GOD DAMNIT WHY DOES THIS MAP TROLL ME SO MUCH GSDFGLFDGFSDFSDLKFJSKLDFLSJDFSK

Thanks for reading

tldr; osu beatmap trolling me
i wanted to see what you were talking about so i opened it up and played it with mouse and passed it in 1 try
and im a lower rank than you/havent played with mouse for over a year
quaternary
HalfTime makes a good practice mod.