forum

Sweaty hands...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kazutakee
I'm one of these persons who get sweaty palms when playing on PC for a long period, and that causes my mouse to get sweat damage.
It's also harder for me to get a good grip on my mouse, and causes a lot of fails...(But mostly because Im worried that I might melt my mouse from sweat :| ).
Is there any good method to play without getting that sweaty hands(Don't recommend gloves. I can't play with them on...), or tricks how to avoid too much sweating???

Since there are places on my mouse that is corroded, Its mostly rough now...
Is there any good mouses out there that doesn't cost too much money, and wont get damage by sweating?

(My old office mouse never got destroyed by sweat).
Amefuri Koneko
Buy a tablet
Rio-
Maybe When Your Hands Sweaty, try to Massage Your Hand with Your other hands (A little harder might do) everyday... It works for Me though (About 6 Years ago, I got the same problem as Yours... Sweaty Hands. Doctor said that If I massage My Hands everytime when It's Sweaty, It will stop the Sweat... And Yeah, until now It works like Charm *But this is My case, not sure about Yours )... Or maybe Simple, Wipe The Sweat before You play again :lol:

Ami Furi Koneko wrote:

Buy a tablet
He said Good Mouse, not Good Tablet ;)
And If I remembered It right, Mouse these days is Water-Resistant too (But don't try to throw it to A Pool :P )
XPJ38
The only thing I know that can stop perspiration on hands is talcum powder. Not sure if it is appropriate on a mouse (besides making it all white), but you can still try on an unused mouse and see if it doesn't damage it...?
Weed
Use some antiperspirant on your hands. When you're done playing Osu! though, be sure to wash it off.
Painkiller-
-
Akari-

satriobp wrote:

Wipe The Sweat before You play again :lol:
gonna have to second this as a mouse player with really sweaty hands, get a small towel or something
i used to get my mousepad all wet and miss every note as a result until i did this
Rinko
It just shows you are focusing, you can't really do anything about it except for wiping the sweat off
Topic Starter
Kazutakee
Thanks Ill try something out.

btw. satriobp
When you mean massage, is it then rubbing your hands together or like when yu give massage to the back, but just to then to the hand? xD
Rio-

Kazutakee wrote:

btw. satriobp
When you mean massage, is it then rubbing your hands together or like when yu give massage to the back, but just to then to the hand? xD
I mean Like when You give Massage to the back....
Topic Starter
Kazutakee
Ok got it.
Thanks for the help. The method works, or at least Im sewating less :) :) :)
JAKACHAN
Due to my rock climbing my bodies first response to any activity or pressure is sweaty hands nowadays so I really have this problem as well. There are times where I have put a slight amount of climbing chalk on my hands just to keep the sweat down (Not too much or you can ruin the mouse) other times I just learn to deal with it and that works pretty well too.
iCarnage

Ami Furi Koneko wrote:

Buy a tablet
I still sweat even with a tablet, sometimes i'll wear a sleeve to keep the sweat off of my tablet.
VoidnOwO
:oops:
usa
Getting a new gaming mouse that has nice surface traction is probably the easiest choice.
Look for ones that seem to have a rubbery surface. Since you're in EU, Zowie is a good company to look into.
Google is your friend
Kanye West
here's a solution to all your problems

Tsukimi Luna
Shower regularly.....
Dexus
Try to bathe your hands in lukewarm water before you play. You can also try sage tea as it helps combat anxiety and stress. Caffeinated beverages will also cause you to perspire more, so you could possibly stop drinking things like soda, coffee, etc. If your issue isn't stress and a real medical condition you should go see a doctor about it.
- Hourai -
I know a good method, i know that problem too!
Take a dry cloth. like this

damp it a little, 20-35% water. Then if you get sweaty palms, you can dry off your sweat with it. It helps !

Or easier: Buy aluminum chloride for hands in a pharmacy.

unkempt
I get really sweaty hands too, especially when i'm getting nervous. I already got used to it because i couldn't find any solution for it. But i'll try the thing with the massage out ;)
Yarissa
I get sweaty hands too, I just wash them.
show more