forum

Paraphen 4k Mania Skin (SD/HD)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Paraphen
This is my personal 4k only skin, High resolution assets. Skin includes PSD/SVG files used to create.

Automatic powershell script will create SD assets from HD assets.

Feel free to download here if you like (v0.6)
RockRoller
Hi, I noticed that your skin contains elements from another skin. Please check out the forum rules, mixed skins are not allowed here:

1. The skinning forum is for sharing original skins
    Do not upload, use, or post other people's work in any form to this forum. Using elements or work created by other people without direct consent or permission is not allowed, and may lead to the removal of your skin. If someone is using your work without your consent. Please email copyright@ppy.sh

Topic Starter
Paraphen

RockRoller wrote:

Hi, I noticed that your skin contains elements from another skin. Please check out the forum rules, mixed skins are not allowed here:

1. The skinning forum is for sharing original skins
    Do not upload, use, or post other people's work in any form to this forum. Using elements or work created by other people without direct consent or permission is not allowed, and may lead to the removal of your skin. If someone is using your work without your consent. Please email copyright@ppy.sh

All of those should have been fixed in the .5 update except for maybe those font ones. I'll fix it up when I get home tonight, Sorry!