forum

Meowdy Y'all

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
peachibunbun
Did I run into this entire thing without 0 instructions late at night in the dark? Yes. Yes I did. Very persistent is a trait I have or determination is more like it. Eventually, I did read as much as I can.

My name is Peach or any variant/translation of Peach. I originally saw this on TikTok but people were gatekeeping the game name. (Why?! It's such a good game!) Thankfully y'all caused a riot on r/place a year later and I was able to finally download and play.

Not good at talking about myself. I'm 25 and I love; webtoons, music, cute aesthetics and somehow I've ended up in the Kirby Corner on Instagram. Casual Anime because when I was younger I burnt myself out trying to watch One Piece everyday because of an AMV. I'm stuck on the Giant Kids arc.

If I had to describe myself, it'd be a tortoise colored cat. The behavioral temperament is all me. My current favorite webtoon is The Strong Guy from the Mental Hospital. It's a good read, do not judge the title! Lol.

I also enjoy reading. PAUSE! Don't come at me for how I spaced my intro. That's how I think. In separate text messages. I have to formulate and articulate a complete thought. It's not easy! My Big3 is a Pisces Sun, Leo Moon, Scorpio Rising. I enjoy all cultures and love learning about them.

If we were in a group mmorpg, I'm the mage. I love strategy, fighting from a distance and sudden combo attacks. I love cute things like Molang and Lalafanfan. My favorite pokemon are Water, Dark and Psychic types.

My gaming alias used to be Piplump / Piplup. Now I changed it. Oh and BOBA IS LIFE! UBE UBE UBE!

AND THEY WERE ROOMMATES! (pls get the ref I'm beggin ye hear)

Additional Info: I adore chaotic gaming youtubers such as Nogla, Grizzy and Rico the Giant. That is all.
KandyElmo
Hey, it's really nice to meet you! I love your intro and I hope you get to have a great time beating that drum! <3
Kurboh
Damn, people are gatekeeping the name osu?? Nonsense!
Anyways, have fun playing now that you know what the name of this game is! ^^