posted
Total Posts
show more
bmin11
The day after I went back to school. Perfect timing >_>
Wizard Of Orz
finally up
Two_old
And back under maintenance for what they claim will be an hour. There's also a new avatar scam with the halloween holiday, a scam that I will fall for since I love halloween stuff.
Wizard Of Orz
this game is gay. also honestly the biggest scam is probably against witches since over half of us now have inferior builds.
Two_old
I only went on my battlemage before maintenance, but I got like 200 sp back or something. What specifically messed up witches?
Wizard Of Orz
so many mechanics got changed basically. in some rare cases (such as i) maxed ice dust but it got flipping nerfed. max manteau blind is now half as long (except att speed bonus is a plus). max mm is now super op. etc
Two_old
everyone gets a lethe's bell on the 20th, so you don't have to worry about your witch anymore
Topic Starter
Ekaru
I don't have to worry about my Nen Master either. Maybe I can finally get past Golem Tower.

Also, I hope it's up by the time I get home from school.
Wizard Of Orz
if you need help ekaru you can always ask me. and yea i noticed the free resets. time to play with builds
bmin11
http://www.aradsociety.com/planner/?cla ... nxCfxPbxDi

That's going to be my female spitfire skill sets. Any thoughts?
Wizard Of Orz
take off backstep + cancel, rising cancel, and gatling. Those become free. You might want to get rising topspin because the lift after a slide is pretty amazing. Also, im not sure about max crossmore but im not that experienced with that.
bmin11
Man, I wish I could just master top spin (lv20). Anyway, added rising top spin and raised leap to lv5
Wizard Of Orz
offline again

EDIT: it's back up. they have the dumbest time estimations ever.
Two_old
monks are so broken in pvp now

and the exorcist circular swing cube thing can take me from full hp to 0
Wizard Of Orz
it's lovely
bmin11
I'm just hoping for a patch for F.Spitfire, which is the separate frag cool time
Two_old

bmin11 wrote:

I'm just hoping for a patch for F.Spitfire, which is the separate frag cool time
don't you play dnf?
Wizard Of Orz
he's in canada and dnf lags the hell out of him
bmin11
P2P connection over Pacific Ocean is just not going to work orz
bmin11
Playing for another week this time~
BMax is my nickname just for a reminder

P.S. The skill planner thing doesn't seems to work D:
Wizard Of Orz
use this http://oldmanclub.co.cc/asps/ its not as user friendly as arad but it's accurate compared to it.

ill stalk you on dfo later~~~
bmin11
Thanks and dang, I didn't know I could learn rising top spin with just lv1 top spin. Kinda screwed my skill plan

What's your nick by the way?
Zerostarry
I'm Zerobon ^_^
Wizard Of Orz
WizardOfOrz WorldPeace and WizardOfMoe. i can add you to the guild zero and i are in if you want.
bmin11
added both of you guys. Will look forward to our meeting
bmin11
How long is this update taking?
Wizard Of Orz
took a minute for me
Zerostarry
10 minutes.

Also making a new nen, focusing on tiger flash
Wizard Of Orz
dont level nen w/o me
Two_old

supergarlic wrote:

dont level nen
nen masters are horrible
Wizard Of Orz
you crazy. they are top tier in pve and turtle fags in pvp.
Shana
hmm..

i want to play America ver DFO D:

i'm just play DNF..

PS : Is Launcher rubbish in DFO too?
bmin11

Shana wrote:

hmm..

i want to play America ver DFO D:

i'm just play DNF..

PS : Is Launcher rubbish in DFO too?
Hey! Launcher got better in DnF too. Don't be so biased D:
I don't really see any unbalance issues (since there is not much of arena happening) but Gunners seem to be looked as a 'Spammers' and should get balanced off
Wizard Of Orz
launcher isnt that good in dfo.
bmin11
why on my last day of break D:
Topic Starter
Ekaru

bmin11 wrote:

why on my last day of break D:
Because in America we switch our clocks back and forth an hour for no real reason whatsoever, thus causing things like otherwise useless maintenance.
Two_old
finally dealt with the grind and awakened my archmage

... only cost me over a mil :(

and astral storm sucks
Wizard Of Orz

Two wrote:

astral storm sucks
what.

Anyways, terranite weps are out and you need to run vilmarks a billion times in order to finish the quest. No new avas or anything. lame update imo. At least give us new avas.
bmin11
terranite weps
People do say it is one of the best weapon for arena so............... enjoy!
Two_old
yeah enjoy farming that dungeon every day for your full fatigue bar for a month lol
show more