posted
Total Posts
show more
Zerostarry
Tower gives me a headache ;_;
minyeob
/me is doing 47 Asura <_<
Two_old
So I just logged in for the first time in like 9 months. I'm level 40 and have no idea what to do to get back in the swing of things. :(
bmin11

Two wrote:

So I just logged in for the first time in like 9 months. I'm level 40 and have no idea what to do to get back in the swing of things. :(
Look for new quests, PvP, and make a new character. There is always something to do :D
Wizard Of Orz
Auction house is being introduced tomorrow along with a shitty package to vacuum money.
bmin11
Thank god they are updating the Auction house
Zerostarry
im rolling a grappler
Zatoichi
Grabbin' puke.
Zerostarry
I HAVE NOTHING TO DO DURING THIS MAINTENENCE
Two_old
I'm glad they finally added the ability to put avatars in the auction house. They had to be gay and make it nx, but that's ok since the prices of avatars have still dropped. In the process of getting a full advanced slayer set for my soul bender :D
bmin11
DnF just made one of the best move. Customizing Skill Commands!
Wizard Of Orz
luckyyyyy
Two_old
act 3 comes out on the 18th

- level cap of 60

- level 50+ weapons

- 5 new dungeons that stop at level 55...

- no skill reset?

also priest patch is coming out in the fall
Takuma
hiii!!!!i just joined few days ago!!!

my name is octopanda i am a magE!!!!
bmin11

Takuma wrote:

What are you planning to be?

I achived lv60 on DnF today~
Zerostarry

bmin11 wrote:

Takuma wrote:

Damn man. Congrats. Tell us more about the new dungeons.
Takuma

bmin11 wrote:

Takuma wrote:

Oh, an Elementalist, I guess.
Two_old

Takuma wrote:

Oh, an Elementalist, I guess.
good luck

both summoners and elementalists suck early on, so you are going to have to leech in groups for a long time (level 35 or 40) probably

oh and here is a basic skill build so you don't waste 15 bucks on a skill reset potion: http://www.aradsociety.com/planner/?cla ... cwOcwIgwYb

what you do with the rest of the points is up to you, but it's pretty universally accepted that whether you pve or pvp, you need the void and black hole
Takuma
uguu ~ ;w;

it was either elementalist or witch

so i guess i'll go with witch now
bmin11
hm... that's quite a different prospective. If you are going for Witch, you may want to plan how you are going to skill up.
Witch has the most skills they can master so you may have some problem finding your best plan

Ya, the new dungeon. You guys probably know there is a Robot you can ride on (lol Metal Slug). The damage it self is horrible, but it is totally passable + you don't have to fix your weapon (saves your money!)

Oh god, I'm being raped on Lv60 dungeons. It's a typical dugeon that you can only enter 3 times per a day. It is full of patterns that you must follow with it or else you'ss just die instantly. The only reason people go there is the items they give and they are forbidden to be trade D:
Wizard Of Orz
If you're going to go bash monsters til no end i suggest my PvE build http://www.aradsociety.com/planner/?cla ... qyBlyGg9Pb

For PvP I would use this build I made http://www.aradsociety.com/planner/?cla ... b9Ab9Fk9Pb
you can always remove some levels of shururu and whatnot to max manteau for extra cheapness
Two_old
I think I'm going to quit this game again until second impact. I really can't stand leveling 26-40 :/
Wizard Of Orz
you could always ask for help/leveling buddies. what level are you currently?
Two_old
I'm all kinds of levels, 41, 36, 33, 32, 28 27... I just really hate behemoth.
bmin11
Ya, you don't get any quests from lv36 - lv38 which makes it really hard to level up ._.;;
But I guaranty Underfoot is way harder then Behemoth.
Wizard Of Orz
Behemoth isn't that bad trust me. If you need help you can always contact me in game. The people i usually use is WizardOfOrz or WizardOfOr2.
Zerostarry
I actually like Behemoth, until Second Spine qq

I hate Grand Flores and Noire Ferra, I tried North Myre today too. Was pretty cool.
bmin11

A video of 25 Job's Combo
My favorite is 9:20 (Female Spitfire)
Two_old
that's at level 70 right? all those people have a ton of attack and cast speed
Takuma
By the way, how is the Thief? I really wish i could play as him. ): Any chance of a Thief patch or something coming to the US version?
Two_old
I predict thief patch in march.
bmin11

Two wrote:

that's at level 70 right? all those people have a ton of attack and cast speed
You don't learn any skills after lv45 and I'm not sure with the cast speed. I think it is possible to have it that fast in DFO too

Oh and the theif, you can probably feel the speed near Battlemage in any situation >_>
Myself is a Rogue actually (that lv60 I talked about). The only problem is that it cost near 20k to repair
bmin11
How is the Female Gunner by the way? Anybody on with it?
Wizard Of Orz
over powered. they practically do more than mgun damage but theyre also faster. fmech isnt as good in pvp but really rips pve into shreds at 45+ :<
Two_old
I read that whatever dnf patch changed hp and mana totals made mechanics in general awful at PvE, due to the insane mana costs on skills.
Wizard Of Orz
female mechs get hit heavy by mp costs later on but at the moment, the mana cost is fine.
Claudia_old
kay so i'm going to play this game.

advice on which class? I liked the look of mage, fighter, or gunner. [all female].

kty!
bmin11
Ya, my FMech is lv51 and the Mana cost is deadly, but it is still great on PvE plus PvP isn't bad at all as well. The only problem is the mana cost for now I guess.

I knew Femal Gunners would be over powered when it comes in >_> but oh well, they will balance it one day.

E-Hooker: Elemantalist (mage), Summoner (mage but this class could really bored you off), Witch (easier then Battlemage), Grappler (Fighter and it is very good all round), Launcher (Gunner), Mech (both male and female are good), Spitfire (ONLY female gunner).

for my personal opinion, I would go for Elemantalist, Grappler, and Spitfire. Mage class could be tricky for a beginner just to warn you.
Claudia_old
I chose a fighter and made a mage for today, but so far, this is awesome. Only level 6 atm, but oh well. ~
bmin11
but heck, there is really no point of asking which class to pick actually. They are all fine to start with as long as you don't give up at lv20 ~ lv30 gap.
show more