forum

Dungeon Fighter Online

posted
Total Posts
show more
Two_old
do you think there's a chinese forum somewhere with a list of every account or something

the person who is supposedly hacking the accounts behaves more like different people
Two_old
you're all jealous of my magic attack
Wizard Of Orz
I'm jealous that you can play.
bmin11

Wizard Of Orz wrote:

I'm jealous that you can play.
You are making me cry ;_______;
Wizard Of Orz
It's been almost three weeks and nexon still hasn't unlocked my goblin pad. I've been playing league of legends recently though ~_~
Two_old
well you aren't missing much as they just now, in an effort to "combat gold sellers", reduced everyone's gold and item drop rates past stage 1 blitz

I wish the management at nexon nothing but the worst
bmin11
ahahahahahahaha

actually?
Two_old
apparently a full clear of verderia on kings gives 6-8k gold now

that's what dfo source says anyway
Wizard Of Orz
Account unlocked! Too bad this game is still terrible.
Two_old
game isn't terrible :( nexon is
bmin11
Good product, horrible service. I stopped playing DnF and thinking of playing DFO just for the time killer.
Ikillforpies

Two wrote:

game isn't terrible :( nexon is
Wizard Of Orz
Holy ista complete! Now back to league of legends :3!
Two_old
why buy ista when you can get pvp gear for free in future patches/chronicle 2 or 3
Wizard Of Orz
What will I do with my gold then, buy non existent avatars? It's not like I really are about where my money goes at this point anyways.
Ivalset
Give me your money.
Wizard Of Orz
no!! =3=
Two_old
I'm 127,632,000 gold deep into accessory pots at this point and have nothing to show for it~
Wizard Of Orz
I'm playing this game again!
Wizard Of Orz

SO GODDAM SCARY
Wizard Of Orz
Logged on, sundered an avatar, felt like I was ripped off, and logged off. This game is dumb.
Two_old
I'm going to assume the reason why they screwed us out of the best title in the game (ghost hunter) was because they planned on a november/december title release with equivalent stats for the new male fighters

yeah that's it
bmin11
Just sundered all avatars I had. I don't think it was a bad deal. After all, I can't create any slots on those anyway.
Wizard Of Orz
WHYYYYYYYY
bmin11
I don't have time to sell those avas though ;~; Oh ya, I started a F.Ranger Lv.39. Don't pity me. I'm happy with it.

If you happen to get a F.Gunner emeblem top avatar with Death by Revolver or Pan Revolver, I'll buy it with 10% additional price.
Wizard Of Orz
ign? i can play with you at saturday~!
bmin11
Which one are you going to be logged in as? Mine's miroo
Two_old
soooooo male mages
Ivalset
Gross
Zerostarry
pig disgusting.

i'm glad i don't play this anymore
Two_old
no male fighters are what is disgusting

their sprites and animations look like they were fan made and based off of male gunners

so glad they put effort into this one
bmin11
Where's female slayers D:
Wizard Of Orz
male mages look like it wont work in pvp though
bmin11

The latest Mad Movie updated with Avenger/Male Fighters/Male Mage (Elemental Bomber and Frozen Heart). Also includes Blade Master's skill patches and Soul Bringer's new skills.
Two_old
Cyclone
I don't think I'll be excited for anything until i get innovation.
bmin11
It is certainly better then the current one, but believe me, it is not as balanced as you might think it is.
Two_old
all innovation means to me is 5% more crit

dfo pvp was unplayable
Cyclone
Innovation to me is bmage buffs, no v points to awaken, and most importantly, 800x600 resolution.
bmin11
Ya atleast it would be playable.

I actually like having v points for awakens. With the recent patch (well, not recent anymore), awaken became quite costly :(

Innovation for me would be more hit rates.
show more