Dungeon Fighter Online

posted
Total Posts
show more
bmin11
Good product, horrible service. I stopped playing DnF and thinking of playing DFO just for the time killer.
Ikillforpies

Two wrote:

game isn't terrible :( nexon is
Wizard Of Orz
Holy ista complete! Now back to league of legends :3!
Two_old
why buy ista when you can get pvp gear for free in future patches/chronicle 2 or 3
Wizard Of Orz
What will I do with my gold then, buy non existent avatars? It's not like I really are about where my money goes at this point anyways.
Ivalset
Give me your money.
Wizard Of Orz
no!! =3=
Two_old
I'm 127,632,000 gold deep into accessory pots at this point and have nothing to show for it~
Wizard Of Orz
I'm playing this game again!
Wizard Of Orz

SO GODDAM SCARY
Wizard Of Orz
Logged on, sundered an avatar, felt like I was ripped off, and logged off. This game is dumb.
Two_old
I'm going to assume the reason why they screwed us out of the best title in the game (ghost hunter) was because they planned on a november/december title release with equivalent stats for the new male fighters

yeah that's it
bmin11
Just sundered all avatars I had. I don't think it was a bad deal. After all, I can't create any slots on those anyway.
Wizard Of Orz
WHYYYYYYYY
bmin11
I don't have time to sell those avas though ;~; Oh ya, I started a F.Ranger Lv.39. Don't pity me. I'm happy with it.

If you happen to get a F.Gunner emeblem top avatar with Death by Revolver or Pan Revolver, I'll buy it with 10% additional price.
Wizard Of Orz
ign? i can play with you at saturday~!
bmin11
Which one are you going to be logged in as? Mine's miroo
Two_old
soooooo male mages
Ivalset
Gross
Zerostarry
pig disgusting.

i'm glad i don't play this anymore
show more