Community Forum

Ryu's magic requests! °✧◝(。╹ω╹。)◜✧°

posted
Total Posts
136
show more
Shimy

Shimy wrote:

Avatar

• Image http://konachan.com/post/show/146965/br ... ng_hair-sa
• Size:128x128
• Text:Shimy
• any background fx


Signature

• Image: http://konachan.com/post/show/149181/2g ... _artifacts
• Size: up to you
• Text:Smile for us [middle left area] Shimy (little larger, bottom right area)
• bubbly back ground fx :D?





well sorry if i did it wrong, u can ask me to edit !! here you go~ ;A;/
It's lovely. Thank you for your work ^3^
Topic Starter
Kim Ryu

lKeira wrote:

Hi, I would like to request an avatar and a signature, maybe?

AVATAR
Pic: http://www.zerochan.net/1614045#full
Size: 128x128
Text: Kei
Background: Up to you
Extra: Make it look badass :lol:

SIGNATURE
Pic: http://www.zerochan.net/1581175#full
Size: I don't know, standard size for signatures?
Text: lKeira (or some random kaomoji, up to you)
Extra: :shock:




if something is wrong just tell meeeeeeeeeeeeee what to edit ;w;/
lKeira

Kim Ryu wrote:

if something is wrong just tell meeeeeeeeeeeeee what to edit ;w;/
I LOVE IT! :oops:
The avatar is great and the signature is also really awesome (I can't read what it says but I guess it's something cool haha).
Thanks!!
Topic Starter
Kim Ryu

lKeira wrote:

Kim Ryu wrote:

if something is wrong just tell meeeeeeeeeeeeee what to edit ;w;/
I LOVE IT! :oops:
The avatar is great and the signature is also really awesome (I can't read what it says but I guess it's something cool haha).
Thanks!!
ur welcome and it says your name lol its asian font !
lKeira

Kim Ryu wrote:

lKeira wrote:

ur welcome and it says your name lol its asian font !
Lol I meant the background :)

Thanks

Ritz
Ryu.... >.<

Req Again >w</
I want Ava and Signature @u@

Ava Image: http://puu.sh/4YaAh.jpg
Text: Ritz
Something else : make it perfect =3=

Signature Image : http://puu.sh/4YawW.jpg
Text : Ritz (and make something for make it look romance) OwO


:D
Guntaii
Thanks a bunch! Turned out great lol
Mineko
haai Ryu, I saw some of your userpage, and I really like them, I need one.

Pic: http://puu.sh/4Z3pm.jpg (obviously trying to remove the current written)
Size: 618x190

Text: Welcome to My Userpage (and I need a special text, if you can do it please);
= write near the girl with the hair blacks: Mineko and close to the girl with pink hair: Nyu
Thank you!

Extra: up to you, I like your style, if you can even make some light (gif) effect or a little heart that disappears idk, xD that would be great! but do what do you think it's best!

Thank you so much, take your time!
Hineya
Hello! I want to request an avatar ;)

Pic: http://puu.sh/4Zsyp.png
Size: 128x128
Text: HsFreak
Background and Extra: Up to you and make it look really cool 8-)
Topic Starter
Kim Ryu

Ritz wrote:

Ryu.... >.<

Req Again >w</
I want Ava and Signature @u@

Ava Image: http://puu.sh/4YaAh.jpg
Text: Ritz
Something else : make it perfect =3=

Signature Image : http://puu.sh/4YawW.jpg
Text : Ritz (and make something for make it look romance) OwO


:D


Mineko wrote:

haai Ryu, I saw some of your userpage, and I really like them, I need one.

Pic: http://puu.sh/4Z3pm.jpg (obviously trying to remove the current written)
Size: 618x190

Text: Welcome to My Userpage (and I need a special text, if you can do it please);
= write near the girl with the hair blacks: Mineko and close to the girl with pink hair: Nyu
Thank you!

Extra: up to you, I like your style, if you can even make some light (gif) effect or a little heart that disappears idk, xD that would be great! but do what do you think it's best!

Thank you so much, take your time!

HomestuckFreak wrote:

Hello! I want to request an avatar ;)

Pic: http://puu.sh/4Zsyp.png
Size: 128x128
Text: HsFreak
Background and Extra: Up to you and make it look really cool 8-)


thanks for waiting!! finally done!!!
Ritz

Kim Ryu wrote:

Ritz wrote:

Ryu.... >.<

Req Again >w</
I want Ava and Signature @u@

Ava Image: http://puu.sh/4YaAh.jpg
Text: Ritz
Something else : make it perfect =3=

Signature Image : http://puu.sh/4YawW.jpg
Text : Ritz (and make something for make it look romance) OwO


:D




Yosh... Finally @u@
Its Surprised me.. I Love it >///<
Thanks! Ryu :oops:
Charmzz-
Pair Avatar :D
Image : http://puu.sh/516Dj.png
Size : 128x128
Text : none
Extra : add some effects make it cute :>
Shame
Reuqesting an avatar!

Image : http://puu.sh/5174M
Size : 128 x 128
Text : werwew19
EXTRA : Looking at your work you make some awesome avatars make it look sick!
Hineya
Thank you Ryu! It's awesome :)
Mineko
Thank you Ryu, that wings.. omg AMAZING!
I love your gif art, you're the best!
Kur0ni
I request an avatar please. (:
Size: 128x128
Image: http://tinyurl.com/avatarrequesthihi
Extra: Please write the name Kur0 and make it transparent.
Feel free to add some effects or something. (:
Thank you o: x3
Knotts
I'd like an avatar please!
Size: 128x128
Image: http://www.zerochan.net/1070475
Text: Knotts

Add anything else you'd like.
Topic Starter
Kim Ryu

Charmzz- wrote:

Pair Avatar :D
Image : http://puu.sh/516Dj.png
Size : 128x128
Text : none
Extra : add some effects make it cute :>

werwew19 wrote:

Reuqesting an avatar!

Image : http://puu.sh/5174M
Size : 128 x 128
Text : werwew19
EXTRA : Looking at your work you make some awesome avatars make it look sick!

Kur0ni wrote:

I request an avatar please. (:
Size: 128x128
Image: http://tinyurl.com/avatarrequesthihi
Extra: Please write the name Kur0 and make it transparent.
Feel free to add some effects or something. (:
Thank you o: x3

Knotts wrote:

I'd like an avatar please!
Size: 128x128
Image: http://www.zerochan.net/1070475
Text: Knotts

Add anything else you'd like.


something wrong pm me!!!!!! >A</
Kur0ni


thank you ♥
and omg you named the file kuronyan. how cute is this. :3
Topic Starter
Kim Ryu

Kur0ni wrote:

kuronyan is cute :3
urwelcome >w</
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply