1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Video Games
show more
posted
Get on altwfc and I'll take that Mew off your hands. :P
posted
For those who haven't gotten the Pokémon Bank Celebi yet, you'd better grab it while you can--the distribution ends after the end of this month.
posted
Free Pumpkaboo on X/Y for those that want it. Shiny Gengar will be out in two weeks from Gamestop.

http://xy4.pokemontcgxy.com/halloween/e ... #pumpkaboo

Available in both NA/Europe via internet Mystery Gift. Go get yours. It can come with its Hidden Ability Insomnia as well!

posted

Lanturn wrote:

Free Pumpkaboo on X/Y for those that want it. Shiny Gengar will be out in two weeks from Gamestop.

http://xy4.pokemontcgxy.com/halloween/e ... #pumpkaboo

Available in both NA/Europe via internet Mystery Gift. Go get yours. It can come with its Hidden Ability Insomnia as well!

too early for Halloween, don't you think?
posted
*looks at avatar*

NEVER too early for Halloween! ;)
posted

Lanturn wrote:

Free Pumpkaboo on X/Y for those that want it. Shiny Gengar will be out in two weeks from Gamestop.

http://xy4.pokemontcgxy.com/halloween/e ... #pumpkaboo

Available in both NA/Europe via internet Mystery Gift. Go get yours. It can come with its Hidden Ability Insomnia as well!

Pumpkaboo is one of the cutest (newer) Pokémon, I'll sure get one.
And yeah, it's never too early for Halloween!
posted
For some reasons Pumpkaboo reminds me of Pyro Jack from Persona.
posted
why are mega legendaries a thing :<
posted

Serebii wrote:

Pokémon X & Y - Mega Gengar Event

For those of you in North America, the Shiny Mega Gengar distribution event has begun. This event runs until October 26th 2014 and gives you a special shiny Gengar which knows the special move Sludge Wave and holds a Gengarite. This event is a Serial Code event and requires going to a store in order to receive the code, which is then redeemed in Mystery Gift. If you are in the United States, you can get this code in Gamestop. If you are in Canada, you can get it from participating EB Games stores. If you are in Mexico, it can be received from GamePlanet and in Chile it can be obtained from Microplay.
EDIT: The Diancie distribution even has gone live in Canada, United States, and Mexico. Please remember that Diancie canNOT Mega Evolve in X/Y; you'll need to transfer it to Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire and get its Mega Stone there.
posted
Here I go again haha:
Hey guys I just completed my Pokédex and all I want now are various Vivillon, so feel free to tell me if you have some with the following pattern:

Polar Pattern
Tundra Pattern
Garden Pattern
Icy Snow Pattern
Archipelago Pattern
Sandstorm Pattern (dududududu)
River Pattern
Monsoon Pattern
Savanna Pattern
Ocean Pattern
Jungle Pattern


I check the GTS daily but people want Diancie and Family for these and, uhm, I don't really want to trade my legendaries..
So if you can give me one of these, I gladly trade anything I have, thank you!

Edit: Updated the list haha
posted
posted

Katze wrote:

Here I go again haha:
Hey guys I just completed my Pokédex and all I want now are various Vivillon, so feel free to tell me if you have some with the following pattern:

Polar Pattern
Tundra Pattern
Garden Pattern
Icy Snow Pattern
Archipelago Pattern
Sandstorm Pattern (dududududu)
River Pattern
Monsoon Pattern
Savanna Pattern
Ocean Pattern
Jungle Pattern


I check the GTS daily but people want Diancie and Family for these and, uhm, I don't really want to trade my legendaries..
So if you can give me one of these, I gladly trade anything I have, thank you!
I can get you the polar pattern if you're still looking for one.
posted

Derekku wrote:

Complete, eh? https://imgur.com/a/BkAV2
Two words: heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeck no.

I'm happy with my normal living 'dex :o
posted
I'm gonna work on getting all the Unowns and Vivillons for sure. Gender differences? Maybe/probably

19 Arceuses? lolno
posted
Yeah, well... Don't forget about Spinda, who'll be impossible to complete ._.
posted

Derekku wrote:

Complete, eh? https://imgur.com/a/BkAV2
I thought of doing that, when I have nothing better to do haha

La Volpe wrote:

I can get you the polar pattern if you're still looking for one.
Would be really nice!
posted

La Volpe wrote:

I can get you the polar pattern if you're still looking for one.
Would be really nice!
I don't think I have you in my friends list so if you can send me your friend code, that be nice. Here mine: 0318-7770-6217
posted
on second thought, nope
Please sign in to reply.