1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Video Games
show more
posted
oh right, pokebank. screw that
posted

deadbeat wrote:

i'm hoping it'll be a standard GTS event. though pokebank event is possible as well :(
Don't you mean Mystery Gift? Or do you mean Pokémon Global Link giving it like they did for the Discount Coupon?
posted
I think he means Pokebank like they did with Celebi. I hope they don't since you can't SR for nature/IVs.
posted
My bad... I should've removed the Pokémon Bank part in the quote. I was asking him what he meant by GTS event.
posted
well, whatever replaced the GTS in gen 6. haven't played pokemon in a while, so forgot what the actual name is x.x
posted
The GTS still exists in X/Y o.o
posted
A couple gifs, from my game boy to your web browser...

And the gallery of Team Flare gifs from a while back for those who missed it: http://imgur.com/a/qbpNe
posted
I miss you so much, boss ;w;
posted
So, who wants to join us on the "HOW DID I NOT SEE THAT?" train?
posted
*waves arm wildly* MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
posted

Blazevoir wrote:

*waves arm wildly* MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
posted
I actually did notice it the first time I played...
posted

Soaprman wrote:

I actually did notice it the first time I played...
omg you are actually observant what a noob
posted
from where is the right pic ?
posted

SoG Tava wrote:

from where is the right pic ?
That's Santalune Forest (AKA this Gen's Viridian Forest).
posted
I noticed they were similar, "GF's out of ideas," etc. but I didn't think they were identical...
posted
I wouldn't quite say you'd be running out of ideas if you used the same map as a previous game. I think it was just a nod to the players who would notice saying like "Hey! We remember." Or at least something like that.
posted
even playing the first gen, second gen and their remakes, i still didn't spot that.
must be because i was too busy actually playing the game. and i never went back there to see
posted

Rorona wrote:

I wouldn't quite say you'd be running out of ideas if you used the same map as a previous game. I think it was just a nod to the players who would notice saying like "Hey! We remember." Or at least something like that.
That's the difference between similar and identical. Identical would be an appeal to nostalgia, whereas similar would mean they couldn't think of a better design. I mistook which it was.
posted
I always wondered...
In Pokebank, gen 5 is blocked from it and can only transfer to it and not back. Gen 6 can use it transfer to it and take it back as well. When gen 7 comes, how will Pokebank be? Will gen 6 be introduced to limits such as only being able to use boxes 1-10 (whilst gen 7 can use the rest)? Or will gen 6 see gen 7 pokemon as ? Pokemon that cannot be transferred?
it is mind boggling! lol
show more