Pokemon X & Y thread - Age of the PokéBank

posted
Total Posts
show more
Blazevoir
So like... I know I already have Y, but I'm 1/2 away from getting a free X... (Curse this promo ><)

EDIT:

Serebii wrote:

Pokémon X & Y

The official site has revealed that the Darkrai, to be given out with the preordered tickets of the movie, Cocoon of Destruction & Diancie, will come holding an Enigma Berry. As we listed on Thursday, the Darkrai comes with the moves Dark Void, Dark Pulse, Phantom Force & Dream Eater. We'll bring more on this event as it comes
Wait, what... so how do we get Diancie? o.0
Rorona
So uh...Pokemon hunting because I found some good things.

If anyone has a decently IV'd Horsea/HA Zangoose, I'll trade for them.
Topic Starter
deadbeat

Blazevoir wrote:

So like... I know I already have Y, but I'm 1/2 away from getting a free X... (Curse this promo ><)

EDIT:

Serebii wrote:

Pokémon X & Y

The official site has revealed that the Darkrai, to be given out with the preordered tickets of the movie, Cocoon of Destruction & Diancie, will come holding an Enigma Berry. As we listed on Thursday, the Darkrai comes with the moves Dark Void, Dark Pulse, Phantom Force & Dream Eater. We'll bring more on this event as it comes
Wait, what... so how do we get Diancie? o.0
sounds like Diancie will come out at a different time.
didn't we get Keldeo shortly after it's movie was released?
Blazevoir
I honestly don't remember... lol.

Either way, I definitely wanna raise a Diancie now x.x
DestinySonata

Blazevoir wrote:

I honestly don't remember... lol.

Either way, I definitely wanna raise a Diancie now x.x
same, but how is it obtained? D:
Topic Starter
deadbeat
we don't know how to get Diancie yet. it's a event pokemon, but the event type hasn't been released yet afaik
DestinySonata

deadbeat wrote:

we don't know how to get Diancie yet. it's a event pokemon, but the event type hasn't been released yet afaik
I just hope it would be accessible here
Topic Starter
deadbeat
i'm hoping it'll be a standard GTS event. though pokebank event is possible as well :(
DestinySonata
oh right, pokebank. screw that
Blazevoir

deadbeat wrote:

i'm hoping it'll be a standard GTS event. though pokebank event is possible as well :(
Don't you mean Mystery Gift? Or do you mean Pokémon Global Link giving it like they did for the Discount Coupon?
mm201
I think he means Pokebank like they did with Celebi. I hope they don't since you can't SR for nature/IVs.
Blazevoir
My bad... I should've removed the Pokémon Bank part in the quote. I was asking him what he meant by GTS event.
Topic Starter
deadbeat
well, whatever replaced the GTS in gen 6. haven't played pokemon in a while, so forgot what the actual name is x.x
Blazevoir
The GTS still exists in X/Y o.o
Soaprman
A couple gifs, from my game boy to your web browser...

And the gallery of Team Flare gifs from a while back for those who missed it: http://imgur.com/a/qbpNe
Yocake
I miss you so much, boss ;w;
Ekaru
So, who wants to join us on the "HOW DID I NOT SEE THAT?" train?
Blazevoir
*waves arm wildly* MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
Myrmeleo

Blazevoir wrote:

*waves arm wildly* MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
Soaprman
I actually did notice it the first time I played...
show more