Pokemon X & Y thread - Age of the PokéBank

posted
Total Posts
show more
Trash Boat
nvm pls delete this. everything from this and earlier pages. it shouldnt be that hard
Topic Starter
deadbeat
ffs guys, really. you really wanna do this here >_>
stop this now
Blazevoir
So like... I know I already have Y, but I'm 1/2 away from getting a free X... (Curse this promo ><)

EDIT:

Serebii wrote:

Pokémon X & Y

The official site has revealed that the Darkrai, to be given out with the preordered tickets of the movie, Cocoon of Destruction & Diancie, will come holding an Enigma Berry. As we listed on Thursday, the Darkrai comes with the moves Dark Void, Dark Pulse, Phantom Force & Dream Eater. We'll bring more on this event as it comes
Wait, what... so how do we get Diancie? o.0
Rorona
So uh...Pokemon hunting because I found some good things.

If anyone has a decently IV'd Horsea/HA Zangoose, I'll trade for them.
Topic Starter
deadbeat

Blazevoir wrote:

So like... I know I already have Y, but I'm 1/2 away from getting a free X... (Curse this promo ><)

EDIT:

Serebii wrote:

Pokémon X & Y

The official site has revealed that the Darkrai, to be given out with the preordered tickets of the movie, Cocoon of Destruction & Diancie, will come holding an Enigma Berry. As we listed on Thursday, the Darkrai comes with the moves Dark Void, Dark Pulse, Phantom Force & Dream Eater. We'll bring more on this event as it comes
Wait, what... so how do we get Diancie? o.0
sounds like Diancie will come out at a different time.
didn't we get Keldeo shortly after it's movie was released?
Blazevoir
I honestly don't remember... lol.

Either way, I definitely wanna raise a Diancie now x.x
DestinySonata

Blazevoir wrote:

I honestly don't remember... lol.

Either way, I definitely wanna raise a Diancie now x.x
same, but how is it obtained? D:
Topic Starter
deadbeat
we don't know how to get Diancie yet. it's a event pokemon, but the event type hasn't been released yet afaik
DestinySonata

deadbeat wrote:

we don't know how to get Diancie yet. it's a event pokemon, but the event type hasn't been released yet afaik
I just hope it would be accessible here
Topic Starter
deadbeat
i'm hoping it'll be a standard GTS event. though pokebank event is possible as well :(
DestinySonata
oh right, pokebank. screw that
Blazevoir

deadbeat wrote:

i'm hoping it'll be a standard GTS event. though pokebank event is possible as well :(
Don't you mean Mystery Gift? Or do you mean Pokémon Global Link giving it like they did for the Discount Coupon?
mm201
I think he means Pokebank like they did with Celebi. I hope they don't since you can't SR for nature/IVs.
Blazevoir
My bad... I should've removed the Pokémon Bank part in the quote. I was asking him what he meant by GTS event.
Topic Starter
deadbeat
well, whatever replaced the GTS in gen 6. haven't played pokemon in a while, so forgot what the actual name is x.x
Blazevoir
The GTS still exists in X/Y o.o
Soaprman
A couple gifs, from my game boy to your web browser...

And the gallery of Team Flare gifs from a while back for those who missed it: http://imgur.com/a/qbpNe
Yocake
I miss you so much, boss ;w;
Ekaru
So, who wants to join us on the "HOW DID I NOT SEE THAT?" train?
Blazevoir
*waves arm wildly* MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
show more