forum

Pokemon X & Y thread - Age of the PokéBank

posted
Total Posts
show more
TakuMii
Oh, sweet. I'm already getting some cool PokeTransfer-exclusive stuff through Wonder Trade... I've gotten a Porygon and a Vulpix so far. Mass breeding ahoy!
NaomiMinette
Uhh... Ninetails can be found through Friend Safaris...
Sapphiire_old_1

:D :D :D :D :D
Sapphiire_old_1

u guys ready for the new shit ? :P
Topic Starter
deadbeat
HEY GUYS. SORRY FOR F*CKING UP POKEBANK. HAVE ANOTHER GAME \:D/
Trash Boat
that one made me laugh. em, still editing
NaomiMinette
In all seriousness, I wouldn't be surprised if they actually released Pokémon Z. I just hope they do something (useful) with Zygarde.
La Volpe
Dafuq did I just watched lmao.
TakuMii

Blazevoir wrote:

Uhh... Ninetails can be found through Friend Safaris...
Whoops, my mistake (blame Bulbapedia). Porygon is transfer-only though, and I'm sure there's more where that came from.
EDIT: Yeah, Bulbapedia has no mention of Friend Safaris on the actual Pokemon pages :?

And I'm wondering who else knows where the Cory in the House joke came from :P
La Volpe
Hey guys, i'm looking for a Duskull or a Dusclops. If you have one and wish to trade it send me a private message. Thank you.

Edit: I got one from the GTS.
mm201
My collection of 4 and 5 IV extras continues to grow. Ring me up on Skype or #videogames if you want some. I'm always looking for 4+IV foreigners, hard-to-find DW females, egg moves, and Pokebank legendaries.
Magnolia
need a japanese ditto D: anyone wanna help?
mathexpert
I waannnt baaannnnkkkk
;_______________________________________________________________________________;
NaomiMinette

mathexpert wrote:

I waannnt baaannnnkkkk
;_______________________________________________________________________________;
Sometime this month would be nice ._.
Behon

Blazevoir wrote:

mathexpert wrote:

I waannnt baaannnnkkkk
Sometime this month would be nice ._.
Agreed. I've been using the extra time to play through the DS games I never completed, especially since I believe you need to beat Black/White to unlock transfers from Generation 4.
Trash Boat
looks like the website has a new design. check it out
http://www.pokemon.us
mathexpert
why cant they work on the bank instead of this shit

I mean seriously wtf
Trash Boat
don't you think they are multitasking, perhaps?
Topic Starter
deadbeat

Serebii wrote:

Pokémon Bank has finally gone live in Europe, Australia and New Zealand. This game is automatically at Version 1.1 and it has been announced that the free trial will run until March 14th 2014. North American release is still unclear. We covered this game in full on its initial release in Japan on Christmas Day, and have full details on all exclusive Pokémon in our X & Y Pokédex. Also, the Celebi event is active on it now and runs until September 30th 2014. Click the image to go to the Pokémon Bank page
aww yeah
NaomiMinette
Why are we getting it last? -_-
Azure_Kite
Blame NoA.
Trash Boat

Azure_Kite wrote:

Blame NoA.
em, what?
NaomiMinette
Nintendo of America.
Soaprman

mathexpert wrote:

I mean seriously wtf
This image is amazing and I'm glad they worked on it instead of Bank. And you know that deep down inside, you are too.
Azure_Kite
Let's get artists, and make them code.
Let's get website designers, and make them code.
Let's get Server Technicians, and make them server technic.

Because it's not like people fill every required role hindering it's release or anything \:D/
Ekaru

mathexpert wrote:

I mean seriously wtf
AFAIK that image is TPCi's doing, not Nintendo's. Nintendo of America is the main issue here.
Shohei Ohtani
America is gay as fuck anyway lol screw them
Lach
Trash Boat

Lach wrote:

sarcasm? i guess so. because pokemon with special belts are untradable
mathexpert

Blazevoir wrote:

La Volpe
Rofl.
NaomiMinette

Lach wrote:

I think at the moment, you can't transfer those with impossible things. Just a guess, though.

mathexpert wrote:

Blazevoir wrote:

I'll admit this made me smile a bit.
NotEvenDoomMusic
Wait, bank is finally up?

WHAT, HOW DID I MISSED IT.
*swipes dust off from my 3DS*

I CAN FINALLY FEEL THE FREEDOM.

Ekaru
Up for NA.

Hyped for it to be down by the time i get home.
NaomiMinette
Well, I know what I'm gonna be doing all day... and tomorrow... and the day after that... and however many more days it'll take me to Wonder Trade 100 certain Pokémon.
NotEvenDoomMusic

Blazevoir wrote:

Well, I know what I'm gonna be doing all day... and tomorrow... and the day after that... and however many more days it'll take me to Wonder Trade 100 certain Pokémon.
congrats on your living pokedex <3

i still miss some pkmns to complete my dex but i care more about my team from the past that i always carry with me
NaomiMinette
I don't even really care about the Shiny Charm that much, but I don't wanna keep my Pokémon in a game I'll probably hardly ever play anymore /o/

That being said... does anyone have a Modest Celebi that also wouldn't mind trading for a Jolly one? You can't soft reset for the Nature you want, so yeah...
La Volpe
I got a docile Celebi with perfect IV in Attack, Defence and SP attack. I guess it's alright.
Rorona
Time to turn on the 3DS and say no to my AP Calculus class.

By the way, Blaze, did you find out if the Jirachi from XD could be transferred?
NaomiMinette
Uhh... Gimme a moment. I'm still trying to transfer my live Pokédex from my White 2 x.x

EDIT: WISHMKR JIRACHI SUCCESSFULLY TRANSFERRED!
show more