forum

Pokemon X & Y thread - Age of the PokéBank

posted
Total Posts
show more
Sapphiire_old_1
There are some rumors of The new Kalos legendary Trio

rust45
The first one of those looks like it's an evolution of the rock fairy type pokemon.
Ciunek

SoG Tava wrote:

Sapphiire_old_1

rust45 wrote:

The first one of those looks like it's an evolution of the rock fairy type pokemon.
Yeah But ist not , while they arent confirmed yet there are already some pokemon youtubers Who Talks about them so i think this is legit
Rorona

rust45 wrote:

Don't do this to my adorable rabbit rock :(
Sapphiire_old_1

Rorona wrote:

rust45 wrote:

Don't do this to my adorable rabbit rock :(

i have to admit it Carbink looks pretty adorable :3
Audiodelus
Just imagine, you get home from a hard day at work and after taking off your tie and jacket, you walk tiredly to your office. As you enter it, your pet Carbink that acts as your paperweight notices you enter and proceeds to bounce up and down happily welcoming you while making small 'meep' noises as he scatters the papers underneath onto the floor.
La Volpe

Ciunek wrote:

SoG Tava wrote:

Lol'd
Azure_Kite
That slowpoke picture makes it.
Azure_Kite
That slowpoke picture makes it.
Sapphiire_old_1
SPOILER
Fun Fact : Lysandre is AZ Younger brother
Azure_Kite
Yeah, that's clearly headcanon.
Jinxy
He does say he's royalty when you meet him in the cafe. Though I don't remember the exact family tree.
NaomiMinette

SoG Tava wrote:

I posted about them a while back. They were just left in a spoiler because of reasons. There were also other posts concerning other unreleased stuff which I will not mention here; you can either search for the posts yourself or look on Serebii.
NotEvenDoomMusic

Ciunek wrote:

SoG Tava wrote:

wow, haha
i laughed more than i should've.
0_o
Oh nice, just got a gooey 3 IV Goomy via Wondertrade ^_^

Now then.. anyone happen to have access to a Sturdy Bergmite? Don't have a whole lot to trade unless you'd be particularly interested in a 3-4 IV Igglybuff w/ Wish, but I could get something from a safari for ya.
NaomiMinette
Got all mutation Berries and all the O-Powers to Lv 3... Wat do nao?
Trash Boat
online battles, perhaps?
NaomiMinette
-_- Don't nazi posts just to post. Besides, I know how to spell.

Anyway, seriously, what to do now?
Trash Boat
em, complete the entire Pokédex, maybe? also there's the option of creating an awesome team for Metagame, if you're competitive
awp

Blazevoir wrote:

Well, don't expect a game to last forever!

Me, though, I'm still lovin' the whole Eevee breeding thing. Just wish Egg hatching O-Power wasn't so god damn obnoxious to get
Professor Prinny
X_X Too many Greninjas in competitive battles...

Though Protean is a great ability.
NotEvenDoomMusic
Never knew how adorable a Cinccino could be; so pet her out of boredom in amie.

hnggggg-
PS: it's the same Minccino that Nerohkun gave me.

Blazevoir wrote:

Got all mutation Berries and all the O-Powers to Lv 3... Wat do nao?
- Start breeding 5 IV magikarps and release them upon wondertrade
- Use berries for strict EV training and battles
- Use berries for *smoothies, bitches pokemons looooove smoothies.
- Pet every single of your important/favourite pokemon in amie to 5 hearts
- Play minigames, beat highscores
- Switch to BW2 and prepare your pokemons that you want to trade over
- Visit your village in AC:NL if you own that game, because i've visit mine yesterday after months and it's nice to see that only one has left the village.

*smoothies = juice
Jinxy

Blazevoir wrote:

-_- Don't nazi posts just to post. Besides, I know how to spell.

If you still need suggestions, here's what I'm doing:

Masuda Method. Decent parents can be found over Wonder Trade, if you do enough.
Battle Maison, 200 streak for Lansat and Starf. I want to be the berry best, like no one ever was
Competitive team building. I keep replacing my members and never hitting 6, derp
NaomiMinette

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

Wai u keel meh D= The adawabulness, ffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Anyway, we'll see. To be honest, I've been putting off other games due to X/Y, so I'll probably play those first then jump back on my Y.
La Volpe

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

Oh god cuteness overload.
bmin11

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

Lurking on this thread was well worth it
Jinxy
Does anyone want Rotoms? Breeding a genderless with only a 3IV ditto is hell
PROGUY

Jinxy wrote:

Masuda Method.
I've heard of this many times before but I never actually knew what it is. Explanation, please? :)

Also I still have Jinxy's Munchlax if anyone else wants it. I don't like leaving it in my PC forever to take space and collect dust :/
Jinxy
When one or both of your pokemon you're breeding come from a different region game (e.g. Japan), the shiny rate is increased by 5-6 times the usual rate.
Neroh
Just changed my osu name, could someone update it on the spreadsheet? Went from Nerohkun -> Neroh :)
Shirotaku

Jinxy wrote:

When one or both of your pokemon you're breeding come from a different region game (e.g. Japan), the shiny rate is increased by 5-6 times the usual rate.
As good as it sounds it's still frustrating walking around hundreds of eggs ..
Jinxy

Shirotaku wrote:

Jinxy wrote:

As good as it sounds it's still frustrating walking around hundreds of eggs ..
amen to that, too many mawiles

In other news,

Serebii wrote:

10:30: A thing that has been in question for a while since the launch of the game has been confirmed. In the status screen for Pokémon, and seen in trades and in the box, you may have noticed a blue pentagon next to your Pokémon. The meaning of this had yet to be determined, but has been revealed today. This pentagon is essentially a hack check confirmation. If your Pokémon has this, it confirms it was obtained legitimately in-game or through event. If not, then it has an error and has been hacked.
Professor Prinny

Jinxy wrote:

In other news,

Serebii wrote:

10:30: A thing that has been in question for a while since the launch of the game has been confirmed. In the status screen for Pokémon, and seen in trades and in the box, you may have noticed a blue pentagon next to your Pokémon. The meaning of this had yet to be determined, but has been revealed today. This pentagon is essentially a hack check confirmation. If your Pokémon has this, it confirms it was obtained legitimately in-game or through event. If not, then it has an error and has been hacked.
Well it's good to know there is a way to check if a Pokemon was obtained legitimately.

Makes me wonder if breeding using a hacked Pokemon will result in a Pokemon with the pentagon or not (though I think it's most likely the latter).
Jinxy
A bred pokemon will most likely always be legal, since the parents can't pass down illegal things.

I assume the game's checking system is the exact same as Pokemon Bank. In this case, then Pokemon Bank might actually be unable to filter out illegit but legal pokemon. (a.k.a hacked pokemon with movesets that are possible)

http://gbatemp.net/threads/pok%C3%A9mon ... ed.356731/

Some hackers have already injected a Pokemon into X/Y weeks ago, and that Gible has the pentagon. Assuming that it was hacked and not just a really elaborate prank (hatching a shiny that passed down a premier ball), then Pokebank isn't as hack-proof as Nintendo claims.
Neroh
I'm still tied on whether I like or hate the idea of hacked Pokemon. I mean, I really dislike the fact that many players are put off online battling because of all of the hacked Pokemon, I was too after countless losses in W2. But I feel it can bring more to competitive play in a way as it's much easier to try out new teams without having to train them up, although Showdown can be used for that.

I'm more against it than for, mainly because I don't think it's fair on the lesser knowing audience just as much as the hardcore audience. I really just hope that these fake Pokemon don't become as easy to obtain as they where through sites such as pokegts, and I'm even more hopeful that they implement some way of stopping them from being used in battle, if it comes to that.

On another note, I love the fact a mothering Pokemon will pass down their Pokeball to the new born. Premier balls for life :P

EDIT: Maybe if gamefreak get wind of this, seeing as someone will post the method somewhere, they could stop it with a patch. *hopes*
Trash Boat
Blazevoir, here's something that you can do, but it needs the following stuff:
-1 or 2 GameBoy Advance
-Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald
-Pokémon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or HeartGold/SoulSilver
-Pokémon Black/White/Black 2/White 2
-a Nintendo DS(must be Nintendo DS)
-a Nintendo Gamecube
-a GameBoy Advance-Nintendo Gamecube Link Cable
-Pokémon Colloseum Bonus Disc or Pokémon Channel
-Optional: Pokémon Box

with all this stuff you should have most of the Pokémon you need to complete the Pokédex before PokéBank is online. what do you think?
NaomiMinette
I already have all Pokémon from Gen I to VI (save the unreleased Legendaries), a majority of them being on my White 2. Though it'd be nice having Pokémon Box (which I desperately needed back then), that game costs too much now.
Trash Boat
ok, last offer: get all STARS in your Trainer card by clearing all the requirements to be a Pokémon Master
Jinxy
Do you have the Extremespeed Dragonite? Might have to borrow one to breed when Bank opens :P
show more