Pokemon X & Y thread - Age of the PokéBank

posted
Total Posts
show more
Haneii
Add me please ^_^

0602-7074-3706
Jinxy
Is there a way to check the amount of eggs hatched other than entering a Wifi battle and waiting for the random stats to pop up?
NaomiMinette

Jinxy wrote:

Is there a way to check the amount of eggs hatched other than entering a Wifi battle and waiting for the random stats to pop up?
Wait, they actually track that? o.0
Jinxy
They even track the amount of PP Ups used for some weird reason
rust45
They also track how many times the IV judge has judged you. They have a lot of weird stats they track.
0_o
It seems to me that all of those stats correlate with how much effort the player has put into making optimized pokemon. They're probably there to show how hardcore the player is.
Jinxy
Whoops hit the money cap

What should I spend it on, any suggestions? Bought vitamins, repels, not sure what else. (Other than clothes, I already cleaned the shops today)
Professor Prinny

Jinxy wrote:

Whoops hit the money cap

What should I spend it on, any suggestions? Bought vitamins, repels, not sure what else. (Other than clothes, I already cleaned the shops today)
Pokeballs. And lots of them.

btw can someone help me trade my Kadabra so I can evolve it into Alakazam?
Azure_Kite
Yeah, I have a few thousand Dusk Balls because reasons.
AncuL
catch torchic before its gone #slowpoke
Sapphiire_old_1
Just saw this on reddit its awsome :D

Birdy
Yet another add: My 3DS' name too, is "Willow". Lulshack's is "lasdss". We'll start adding some people from here some day soon?!
Jinxy
And Haneii has the first Fire safari of everyone here god bless
NaomiMinette
I need a Grass Safari with Bulbasaur/Ivysaur. Anyone know someone that has one? If not, does anyone have a Chlorophyll Bulbasaur?
Falapalagas

Blazevoir wrote:

I need a Grass Safari with Bulbasaur/Ivysaur. Anyone know someone that has one? If not, does anyone have a Chlorophyll Bulbasaur?
Ooooo, me! Pick me!
NaomiMinette
Day-Care seems to hate me >_> It's taking me so long to get the Pokémon you want, Falapalagas...
Falapalagas

Blazevoir wrote:

Day-Care seems to hate me >_> It's taking me so long to get the Pokémon you want, Falapalagas...
Did you give your pokemon steroids? If you did, that'd explain everything.
NaomiMinette

Falapalagas wrote:

Did you give your pokemon steroids? If you did, that'd explain everything.
Har har :P

Lol, and NOW I have the Pokémon ready.

EDIT: Thanks :D
Shirotaku

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

Shirotaku wrote:

Can I have a male one ? :D
been breeding gibles but still no good results ..
Sure thing :)
Though, you need to get online in X/Y, I don't ask for any specific pokemon so give me either of your breedings attempts or scatterbug/whatevs. for the Gible.
What spread do you actually want?
Sorry was busy earlier, pm me in osu so i can go online on my pokemon ><
31/31/x/31/x/31 if you can give me that spread that'll be so awesome
thanks in advance
Sapphiire_old_1
There are some rumors of The new Kalos legendary Trio

rust45
The first one of those looks like it's an evolution of the rock fairy type pokemon.
Ciunek

SoG Tava wrote:

Sapphiire_old_1

rust45 wrote:

The first one of those looks like it's an evolution of the rock fairy type pokemon.
Yeah But ist not , while they arent confirmed yet there are already some pokemon youtubers Who Talks about them so i think this is legit
Rorona

rust45 wrote:

Don't do this to my adorable rabbit rock :(
Sapphiire_old_1

Rorona wrote:

rust45 wrote:

Don't do this to my adorable rabbit rock :(

i have to admit it Carbink looks pretty adorable :3
Audiodelus
Just imagine, you get home from a hard day at work and after taking off your tie and jacket, you walk tiredly to your office. As you enter it, your pet Carbink that acts as your paperweight notices you enter and proceeds to bounce up and down happily welcoming you while making small 'meep' noises as he scatters the papers underneath onto the floor.
La Volpe

Ciunek wrote:

SoG Tava wrote:

Lol'd
Azure_Kite
That slowpoke picture makes it.
Azure_Kite
That slowpoke picture makes it.
Sapphiire_old_1
SPOILER
Fun Fact : Lysandre is AZ Younger brother
Azure_Kite
Yeah, that's clearly headcanon.
Jinxy
He does say he's royalty when you meet him in the cafe. Though I don't remember the exact family tree.
NaomiMinette

SoG Tava wrote:

I posted about them a while back. They were just left in a spoiler because of reasons. There were also other posts concerning other unreleased stuff which I will not mention here; you can either search for the posts yourself or look on Serebii.
NotEvenDoomMusic

Ciunek wrote:

SoG Tava wrote:

wow, haha
i laughed more than i should've.
0_o
Oh nice, just got a gooey 3 IV Goomy via Wondertrade ^_^

Now then.. anyone happen to have access to a Sturdy Bergmite? Don't have a whole lot to trade unless you'd be particularly interested in a 3-4 IV Igglybuff w/ Wish, but I could get something from a safari for ya.
NaomiMinette
Got all mutation Berries and all the O-Powers to Lv 3... Wat do nao?
Trash Boat
online battles, perhaps?
NaomiMinette
-_- Don't nazi posts just to post. Besides, I know how to spell.

Anyway, seriously, what to do now?
Trash Boat
em, complete the entire Pokédex, maybe? also there's the option of creating an awesome team for Metagame, if you're competitive
awp

Blazevoir wrote:

Anyway, seriously, what to do now?
Well, don't expect a game to last forever!

Me, though, I'm still lovin' the whole Eevee breeding thing. Just wish Egg hatching O-Power wasn't so god damn obnoxious to get
show more