Total Posts
show more
NotEvenDoomMusic

Blazevoir wrote:

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

Do it, f you haven't already done it.
That magikarp is worth gold, check its IV if you wont believe me :3

But i bet you already know that info so no need to tell you that i guess :D
I have no idea what you're talking about, honestly.

Blazevoir wrote:

I have no idea what you're talking about, honestly.

Jinxy wrote:

If it's about it always being 6IV I think that was a myth
... as people seem to report it's just like any other traded pokemon you get.
and i've heard stories of it only having 4-5 perfect IVs instead of the full 6.
NaomiMinette
Wait, so... In-game traded Pokémon don't normally have flawless IV's?
NotEvenDoomMusic

Blazevoir wrote:

Wait, so... In-game traded Pokémon don't normally have flawless IV's?
I checked on the Steelix that some NPC gave me early on for something-
the only perfect IV i got was defense, whilst everything else was in around 0-14.

OH, i've edited out what i said about Carpe Diem:
Yes, it's probably a pun of using the word "Carp" in Carpe Diem and maybe roughly transalting it to something like "Carp (the) Day".
Another relation to the name could be the mentioning of the "Tyrrhenian Sea" as Gyarados is known for being destructive etc.

Might be something like "don't feel regret" or whatevs. ._.
Jinxy
Looking for someone I could trade-swap my Scyther with to evolve it into Scizor, if possible. Just trade me any time.

Also, still looking for Heatmor, Cryogonal, and Gliscor's entries.

EDIT: All Kalos Dexes complete heck yeah

Thanks, Azure :)
Neroh
Been breeding some more Pokémon for battling and I have a lot of spare 4 IV Skill Link Minccino's + 4 IV Dry Skin Helioptile's, these will just get wonder traded if nobody takes them, so thought I'd put this up here in case anyone would like any!
Inbox me if you want to sort out a trading time :D
Jinxy
Could I have a Minccino? I could trade you a 5IV Mawile, but I can't remember if I've traded you one before...

Also, decided to train a Honedge on the side while preparing my maison gimmick team V2. Aegislash is so satisfying to use on AI, 3 Swords Dances with impunity, and Shadow Sneak sweep if HP is low, or Sacred Sword + King's Shield Sweep if I still have a nice amount of HP left.

I think I'll try running Aegislash/Durant/Scizor for maison, since anything that wastes a turn not attacking will be destroyed by Aegislash, so Durant can easily use Entrainment when Aegislash falls.
NotEvenDoomMusic
Would love to have an Skill Link Minccino, might be pretty cool and tricky but fun to use i assume :D
If you don't mind, i'd like to take an Helioptile with me by chance too :3

What would you like to have? Since i don't really have anything worthwhile that i can offer you.
Neroh
Have plenty of Minccino's for trade atm, a 5 IV Mawile would be great! I'll have a few spare Helioptiles in about an hour, just starting to breed more of them :) I'm not bothered really what you trade me for one haha, I'm missing a lot of Pokemon so chances are you'll end up having one you don't want that I need!
EDIT: I will be on for trading in exactly 1 hour (may be 10 minutes either way, but will try be exact.)
Jinxy
One Minccino is enough, I can breed it further if I need to. Thanks! :)
Neroh

Jinxy wrote:

One Minccino is enough, I can breed it further if I need to. Thanks! :)
Ok haha, thanks for the Mawile :)
NotEvenDoomMusic
Thanks a bunch for the Minccino and Helioptile!
Sorry that you have to deal with Scizor and Politoed now, but i had nothing else i could give you :(

THOUGH! I have found a Gible with 5 perfect IVs, i will breed some good IVs spreads of it very soon and give you one aswell- i hope it's in your "missing" list of egg groups :3

I will trade you very soon again about the Gible, but probably not tomorrow since i'll be not at home.
Norbi
I'd like to take a Minccino as well, I don't know when I'll be online in-game, though. Today is probably out of the question. Maybe tomorrow night?
Neroh

Norbi wrote:

I'd like to take a Minccino as well, I don't know when I'll be online in-game, though. Today is probably out of the question. Maybe tomorrow night?
Just inbox me a time when you know one and I'll try be on for it :)

Also thanks dash! It is one I'd really like haha :D
Professor Prinny
Anyone want my spare 5IV Marill?

Edit: Traded off now.
Triskelion91
I've also got a few 4 IV Beldums and Deinos if anyone wants them before I put them on Wonder Trade.
Neroh

Triskelion91 wrote:

I've also got a few 4 IV Beldums and Deinos if anyone wants them before I put them on Wonder Trade.
I'd love a Deino and Beldum :o two Pokemon I need for my dex and also two egg groups I could use! I just need to add you from the list, then I'll be on asap! I can trade you a 4 IV Helioptile and Minccino for them :D
Faust
Yes, Beldums sound just about good.

I've an Electabuzz waiting to evolve, if anyone needs their data for Dex.
Ekaru
Need to register Yveltal in my dex. Anyone up for a tradeback?
NotEvenDoomMusic

Ekaru wrote:

Need to register Yveltal in my dex. Anyone up for a tradeback?
Sure thing.

Just trade me ingame.
Ekaru
Do I have you added? I'll check
awp
Got a shiny tentacool with a dumb name from Japan in a WT
RemmyX25
Beat the elite four, going for full pokedex instead of competition. (battling for fun isnt out of the question though :P ).

Im kinda addicted to wonder trade, not gonna lie. Seriously can't wait for Pokemon Bank to be released, that's going to be fun for breeding and sharing.
NaomiMinette
I'm waiting till Nintendo does something about the Bad Egg situation before I get back to Wonder Trading...
Jinxy
It's fake, Blaze. It happened long before any attempted hack, and it was just a glitch in a game card. Thousands of people WT lots of pokemon every single day and the only recorded Bad Egg was a day after the game came out, and then someone started writing bullshit about it being from WT weeks later.
NaomiMinette

Jinxy wrote:

It's fake, Blaze. It happened long before any attempted hack, and it was just a glitch in a game card. Thousands of people WT lots of pokemon every single day and the only recorded Bad Egg was a day after the game came out, and then someone started writing bullshit about it being from WT weeks later.
I have paranoia, so you can't blame me ._.
RemmyX25
Also, awp comes up with the best nicknames. he sent me a Eevee named SnugglesX25
Birdy
Protect should be banned from the Lumiose City restaurants.
Jinxy
taunt, bro

But yeah it still sucks. Le Wow's Doubles are playable, only the Lucario+Floatzel team spams protect big time in my experience. OHKO one, and taunt the other. Whatever they do should still allow you to kill them next turn if you can OHKO. Triples are more annoying but I haven't played that in ages, same strategy though. Rotation is the worst, I can't be bothered to even try that crap.

Sushi High Roller is generally the same idea. Taunt the weather initiator.

EDIT: Got to streak 50 in Super Singles. Legendaries get thrown at you en-masse at around streak 40 onwards, and the Chatelaine uses the Incarnate Kami Trio. She got swept by Aegislash's +6 Shadow Sneak though, meh.
NaomiMinette
Rotation can get away with using Protect each turn :roll:

There's always Feint, but you'd need a pretty strong Pokémon for that... You could also try using a Pokémon with the Infiltrator Ability.
Faust

Jinxy wrote:

EDIT: Got to streak 50 in Super Singles. Legendaries get thrown at you en-masse at around streak 40 onwards, and the Chatelaine uses the Incarnate Kami Trio. She got swept by Aegislash's +6 Shadow Sneak though, meh.
Battle Maison a shit.

I believe I just had a good laugh.
Jinxy
Infiltrator doesn't bypass Protect, unfortunately. And yeah, a Lv100 Feinter is probably your best bet.
NaomiMinette
Oh, whoops... I could've sworn Serebii said it could... I know it can now bypass Substitute users, but...
Jinxy

Faust wrote:

Jinxy wrote:

Battle Maison a shit.

I believe I just had a good laugh.
The Chatelaines aren't scary at all, but I've heard many stories of Brightpowder making moves miss much too often, and the classic:
Faust
Wow, that fight was just sad.

Brick Break did nothing close to even halving that thing, even from a Garchomp. Though, I'd ask if that was a Scarf'd Pokémon, because if so that'd be terrifying.
Jinxy
Does anyone know what the Japanese abbreviations on GTS mean?

I assume HABSDV is HP,Atk,Def,SpA,SpD,Spe, and 6V is 6IV pokemon. Am I right?

EDIT: Googled, it's HABCDS, and V means the shown stats are 31.
NaomiMinette

Jinxy wrote:

That's why Sturdy exists :P
Professor Prinny

Jinxy wrote:

Does anyone know what the Japanese abbreviations on GTS mean?

I assume HABSDV is HP,Atk,Def,SpA,SpD,Spe, and 6V is 6IV pokemon. Am I right?
That's about right.
Jinxy
what the fuck is wrong with multi battle partners' eyes are they dittos in disguise
Azure_Kite
I think it's moreso a throwback to the retro character look, but yeah. It is terrifying.
mm201

Blazevoir wrote:

That's why Sturdy exists :P
Sturdy is too situational and the loss of a teamslot leaves you vulnerable to some other kind of BS the place throws at you.
show more