1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Video Games
show more
posted
I hope I can catch you tomorrow (my time). I'm about to go to bed :o
posted
Yeah.

One thing for you guys to be wary of is that apparently, Bad Eggs are starting to be seen around the Wonder Trading scene. These eggs are apparently from the "Mystery Zone", and are received on the 0/0/2000.

These Eggs do not hatch, and appear to corrupt pokemon that exist within the same box as this egg. It is not certain whether the effects pass over into other boxes or not at this time. It's also uncertain how these Eggs managed to make it onto the platform at this time, although given that it's possible to modify values to make event pokes appear, it is possible illigitimate pokemon were caught and subsequently traded.

If that is indeed the case, then this is a retarded move by Nintendo, where they punish the recipient rather than the offender.

posted
Wow, in it's most literal sense.
posted
The leaker's game has already been blocked from going online I'm pretty sure, and apparently the bad eggs have appeared looong before any successful hack. Possibly just a 1-in-a-million WT glitch.
posted

Jinxy wrote:

Looks like someone found a way to exploit the IV breeding system. It takes advantage of the RNG.



And by the way I'm still looking for Cryogonal, and now Heatmor. I can trade them back.

lousy goddamn "predator" getting its ass whooped by durants
The RNG abuse breeding seems pretty useful, but also sounds like it will take too much time. I don't think I'll bother with it.
posted

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

Shirotaku wrote:

Well I'm not on the list, mind putting me in ?
X/Y Username : Shiro
Version: Pokemon X
3DS Name: Shiro
FC: 3969-5169-2936
Friend Safari Type: Ground
Pokemons: Camerupt, Wooper, Diggersby

Sorry if my friend safari is crappy ... orz
pm me if you wanna add me
get dem pokerus is you havent have em :3
added you to the google .doc list.
Sankyu :D
posted
I tried to edit the google doc but it's locked. I noticed someone added some of my info there but it doesn't have everything in there. If someone just wants to add my Pokemon Name, 3DS Name, and Pokemon Version, the names are both Seth and I have Y version.

EDIT: Went and added some people one the google doc. Of the people that didn't have me added already, I added Faust, Worst loli, Trisk, RL Link, Volpe, awp, and Jinxy. Also, if you added me and I haven't added you back, just send me a PM.
posted

Azure_Kite wrote:

One thing for you guys to be wary of is that apparently, Bad Eggs are starting to be seen around the Wonder Trading scene. These eggs are apparently from the "Mystery Zone", and are received on the 0/0/2000.

These Eggs do not hatch, and appear to corrupt pokemon that exist within the same box as this egg. It is not certain whether the effects pass over into other boxes or not at this time. It's also uncertain how these Eggs managed to make it onto the platform at this time, although given that it's possible to modify values to make event pokes appear, it is possible illigitimate pokemon were caught and subsequently traded.
I just read something similar to this a while ago. Someone said that if this ever happens to you, move all your Pokémon to another box EXCEPT the egg. Do NOT move the egg, withdraw it, take its item (if it is holding one), or even check its stats. Like in the video, it acts like a virus that spreads and turns other Pokémon within the box into an egg (and you really don't wanna let it happen to yours).

rust45 wrote:

EDIT: Went and added some people one the google doc. Of the people that didn't have me added already, I added Faust, Worst loli, Trisk, RL Link, Volpe, awp, and Jinxy. Also, if you added me and I haven't added you back, just send me a twitch PM.
I already did add yours since day one o.o
posted
I'm trying to get a Jolteon in my team, and I've recently bred a few 31/31/x/31/31/31. Should I go with this or keep trying for a 6IV Eevee?

On that note, does anyone want a 5IV Eevee? I've got spares, all Timid, all male.
posted

PROGUY wrote:

I already did add yours since day one o.o
Added, sorry about not adding you back for awhile. Once again, for anybody that has added me but I haven't added them back, just send me a PM and I'll add you back.
posted

Worst Loli Ever wrote:

On that note, does anyone want a 5IV Eevee? I've got spares, all Timid, all male.
Yes. I'd absolutely love one.
posted
So I just traded my yveltal to one of those guys offering 5 iv dittos(knowing full well it's a scam attempt) on the off-chance that it's legit. Needless to say it wasn't. Have fun with your bashful hp att spdef yveltal you french bastard

In light of that, while wonder trading my breeding rejects I got a 5iv honedge. Probably the best thing I've gotten so far. Anyone else got anything cool from it?
posted
4IV Japanese Riolu which is now a lv 68 Lucario thanks to the Day Care. Masuda pls

Also, the place I'm at has free wifi that works with the 3DS, surprisingly. I might be able to pop in for the trade later
posted

Worst Loli Ever wrote:

I'm trying to get a Jolteon in my team, and I've recently bred a few 31/31/x/31/31/31. Should I go with this or keep trying for a 6IV Eevee?

On that note, does anyone want a 5IV Eevee? I've got spares, all Timid, all male.
Gimme one 8D
posted

Rorona wrote:

Yes. I'd absolutely love one.

Shirotaku wrote:

Gimme one 8D
I'm on right now, trade me if ya want the Eevee.
posted

Worst Loli Ever wrote:

I'm trying to get a Jolteon in my team, and I've recently bred a few 31/31/x/31/31/31. Should I go with this or keep trying for a 6IV Eevee?

On that note, does anyone want a 5IV Eevee? I've got spares, all Timid, all male.
I would love one too :) I can give a 5IV Scyther in return, if that would be to your liking :D
posted

Nerohkun wrote:

Worst Loli Ever wrote:

I'm trying to get a Jolteon in my team, and I've recently bred a few 31/31/x/31/31/31. Should I go with this or keep trying for a 6IV Eevee?

On that note, does anyone want a 5IV Eevee? I've got spares, all Timid, all male.
I would love one too :) I can give a 5IV Scyther in return, if that would be to your liking :D
Yeah, sure. Trade me whenever you can.

Edit: I'm going to sleep, those that want an Eevee, I'll be on in 8 hours or so.
posted
Hey Azure, I'm ready for the trades if you are :)
posted
I was heading to bed, but I'm online now, get on quick if you want 'em, lol
posted
Thanks again :D
show more
Please sign in to reply.