forum

Pokemon X & Y thread - Age of the PokéBank

posted
Total Posts
show more
Lach
So I had 2 pokemon at the daycare and managed to hatch the only egg in my inventory without using an O-Power before I got another. Fun.

and now he won't stop giving me eggs.. pleaseee
NaomiMinette

Lach wrote:

So I had 2 pokemon at the daycare and managed to hatch the only egg in my inventory without using an O-Power before I got another. Fun.

and now he won't stop giving me eggs.. pleaseee
I know that feeling all too well... *glares at Daycare man*
Jinxy
Well screw you guys, I decided to start hatching venipede eggs over masuda mawile eggs for the change of pace

literally

I still haven't gotten my first egg, and usually by this time I have at least a party of mawile eggs hatched

So yeah, does anyone want a ditto trade
Falapalagas
If nature doesn't matter, sure.
Jinxy
My dittoes:

Ditto 3: 31/x/x/x/31/31 [Outstanding]
Ditto 4: x/x/x/31/x/31 [Superior]
Ditto 5: x/31/31/x/x/31 [Outstanding]

Ditto 7: x/31/31/x/31/x [Superior]
Ditto 8: x/x/31/x/x/31 [Superior]
Ditto 9: x/x/31/31/x/x [Superior]

Ditto11: x/31/31/x/x/x [Abv Avg]
Ditto12: 31/x/31/x/x/x [Superior]
Ditto13: 31/x/x/31/x/x [Abv Avg]

Atk, Def
Def, Spe
SpA, Spe
HP, SpA

Any equivalent one you would like to trade for?
Trash Boat
Happy Halloween to all!!!!! Chespin Box, Fennekin Box and Froakie Box are already in stores! each box comes with 3 booster packs, a Chespin/Fennekin/Froakie foil card and a Chespin/Fennekin/Froakie figure. also there's the Collector Pin 3-Packs box, that comes with 3 booster packs and a special Chespin/Fennekin/Froakie awesome pin.
Falapalagas
(not sure about the IVs)
Let's see...I have:
Above Avg - Atk & Sp.Atk
Outstanding - HP, Speed
Above Avg - Sp.Atk & Sp.Def
Superior- HP, Speed
Above Avg- Atk & Def (JP)

I'll take ditto 4, 13 and/or 11
Ciunek
You guys should really complete Kalos Dex ASAP, reward helps A LOT with egg chances. Talking about breeding, anyone needs male 4x31 IV eevees? :| I got way too many trying to breed 5x (got two), but got one 6x31 randomly (giving it to a good friend of mine though :P), while breeding 5x and 4x and not having Defense IV on either, lol.

Also I'll check my Dittos later for possible trades.
Lach

battler077 wrote:

Happy Halloween to all!!!!! Chespin Box, Fennekin Box and Froakie Box are already in stores! each box comes with 3 booster packs, a Chespin/Fennekin/Froakie foil card and a Chespin/Fennekin/Froakie figure. also there's the Collector Pin 3-Packs box, that comes with 3 booster packs and a special Chespin/Fennekin/Froakie awesome pin.
This thread is about X/Y game, not so much TCG.

Ciunek wrote:

You guys should really complete Kalos Dex ASAP, reward helps A LOT with egg chances. Talking about breeding, anyone needs male 4x31 IV eevees? :| I got way too many trying to breed 5x (got two), but got one 6x31 randomly (giving it to a good friend of mine though :P), while breeding 5x and 4x and not having Defense IV on either, lol.

Also I'll check my Dittos later for possible trades.
I think I have a spare larvitar 4x or 5x31 if you want one for one of those eevees.
El Koko
So I forgot to give my friend code here. Could someone add me to the list?

3840-6502-9318

My safari is Psychic and has Girafarig, Wobbuffet and Grumpig. It sucks, I know.

For now I've only added Blazevoir and Audiodelos (I need #swagloon and Tropius) since I might run out of friend space if I add everyone else so please tell me if you add me so I can add you back. My safari sucks anyway : (

I don't have any perfect IV pokémon like you guys, too lazy to breed like that. Best I got is my 4V Cinccino :v
Jinxy

Kokozord wrote:

Added. I'll add your FC tomorrow.

Ciunek wrote:

You guys should really complete Kalos Dex ASAP, reward helps A LOT with egg chances.
I would, but then I wouldn't have something else to do to distract me when I'm bored of breeding :P

Besides, once you get 2 decent offspring, the rest is easy since they breed more quickly. I already have another 5IV baby in around 2 hours :D

I think I have like 2-3 extra Speed Boost Venipedes, with 4IVs. PM me if you want one, though I'm going to bed soon.
Ciunek
I'm interested in both Larvitar and HA Venipedes, I'm on #videogames/#polish most of time, even when not in game, so usually highlight suffices if you're there and want to trade :)
Azure_Kite
I was able to get a 5 IV pichu in around an hour, taking into account levelling as well, simply by grabbing pikachu from the Friend Safari with favourable stats and breeding them together.

I should probably be doing this with a Ditto, but oh well :P
Shirotaku
Got a pokerus from a Pokemon I trade in wonder trade...
Any want some? :3
Rorona

Kokozord wrote:

3840-6502-9318 :v
I'll add you when I get home. ^.^

Shirotaku wrote:

I'd love some.
Ciunek
If any of you still need 5x31IV eevees gimme a highlight, they breed like rabbits now that I got 6x male and 5x female.
NaomiMinette
Rorona

Blazevoir wrote:

Whoever made that has a sense of humor.

The Pokemon name is waitwhatisth.
_Remi
That feel when someone requests to battle you whilst you're trying to hatch eggs...

I should start using the battle box.
NaomiMinette
FINALLY starred everything in the 3 star restaurant... Now to do the other three... /probablypointlessbutdoingitanyway

Btw, does anyone know what tipping affects? I mean I always pay the highest amount (save for the first time when I saw it), but...
Rorona

Blazevoir wrote:

Btw, does anyone know what tipping affects? I mean I always pay the highest amount (save for the first time when I saw it), but...
You can get a medal for tipping, but that's as far as I know.
Trash Boat
does the Entralink came back? if it didn't how can you get Pokémon from Dream World?
Lach
Does anyone have an adamant ditto spare? Ivs don't matter, only nature. Will give larvitar with decent iv or another ditto

battler077 wrote:

does the Entralink came back? if it didn't how can you get Pokémon from Dream World?
Nope. But you can get DW abilities from friend safaris.
_Remi

Lach wrote:

Does anyone have an adamant ditto spare? Ivs don't matter, only nature. Will give larvitar with decent iv or another ditto
Yeah, I have an adamant ditto I can trade.
Lach
Thanks! Only one I have yet to see in safari, lol.
NaomiMinette

Lach wrote:

battler077 wrote:

Nope. But you can get DW abilities from friend safaris.
Also from hordes as well as breeding Pokémon, regardless of gender.
PROGUY

Kokozord wrote:

3840-6502-9318

My safari is Psychic and has Girafarig, Wobbuffet and Grumpig. It sucks, I know.
Added yours :)
My friend code is in the doc btw if you wanna add me back.

And that safari doesn't suck, because I need that Girafarig :p

Blazevoir wrote:

I remember doing it all the time in the two-star restaurant and then one day the price dropped from 15,000 to 13,500.

I'm not sure what else it affects, but I just do it anyways because it's already easy to farm Poké money in this game.
Jinxy

Blazevoir wrote:

FINALLY starred everything in the 3 star restaurant... Now to do the other three... /probablypointlessbutdoingitanyway
Did the price drop further, or is it still 90k?

Also, is anyone taking the Battle Maison challenge? You get Lansat and Starf at 100 and 200 wins, which can be turned into Rare-Candy-soda in Luminose.

EDIT: Looking for Cryogonal for pokedex. Why is it so hard to find it's not even a good pokemon
Lach
Tipping in Lumiose raises style about the same amount that buying a single ball at the store does.

spoiler kinda i guess You can max stye quickly by spamming A on luxury balls. You will need about 150-200 of them
Jinxy
Looks like someone found a way to exploit the IV breeding system. It takes advantage of the RNG.

And by the way I'm still looking for Cryogonal, and now Heatmor. I can trade them back.

lousy goddamn "predator" getting its ass whooped by durants
Shirotaku

Rorona wrote:

Shirotaku wrote:

I'd love some.
3969-5169-2936
that'll be my code :3
Norbi
Just leaving this here.

Jinxy
Holy crap the guy who leaked the 3 legendary pokemon Blazezoir posted is on a freaking roll.

New stuff:
1. Mega Lati@s
2. AZ's Floette
3. New Vivillon formes

No pictures because I haven't clicked on them, just read about them

EDIT: oh wow korrina uses mega evos when in the chateau
NotEvenDoomMusic

Jinxy wrote:

Holy crap the guy who leaked the 3 legendary pokemon Blazezoir posted is on a freaking roll.

New stuff:
1. Mega Lati@s
2. AZ's Floette
3. New Vivillon formes

Corresponding pictures in the spoilerbox, only watch if certain that you want to get spoiled.

Smea, the leaker of those ingame data stated that there's only 2 secret mega evos, Latiasite and Latiosite
Azure_Kite
How the fuck is this guy doing this? DNS/netcode manipulation? Considering 3DS cart encryption hasn't yet been broken, I'm really surprised by this, unless this dude's a Nintendo Employee behind the scenes stoking the OMGmobile.
Jinxy

Azure_Kite wrote:

How the fuck is this guy doing this? DNS/netcode manipulation? Considering 3DS cart encryption hasn't yet been broken, I'm really surprised by this, unless this dude's a Nintendo Employee behind the scenes stoking the OMGmobile.
Someone's explanation: http://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comment ... ed/cd40gl5

Fuck if I know what that all means or if it even means anything
NotEvenDoomMusic

Jinxy wrote:

Azure_Kite wrote:

Someone's explanation: http://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comment ... ed/cd40gl5

Fuck if I know what that all means or if it even means anything
What he basically means is that Smea is running an custom firmware on an SD card which then uses some codes to replace the encounters in the Santalune Forest to those desired Pokémon.

someone already put it in simple terms; self written AR Codes for experts.
If you know how they work though.
NaomiMinette

Jinxy wrote:

Did the price drop further, or is it still 90k?
Still 90k, though the price you pay for each restaurant is affected by your style, anyway.

Norbi wrote:

Just leaving this here.

Whoever made that video deserves a "Nice!" spam. Even though I'm not really following the "trend", that video still made me laugh xD

Jinxy wrote:

New stuff:
1. Mega Lati@s
2. AZ's Floette
3. New Vivillon formes

1. HECK, YES!!!
2. I wonder if you can evolve it (not saying I would, just wondering).
3. And here I am still trying to get ahold of France's Vivillon >_>

Korrina isn't the only one who uses a Mega Evolution, btw ;)

More on the leaks, I wonder if they're in-game event-related. There are still some blocked-off areas in the game that I've noticed (particularly at the Power Plant and ALL of the restaurants). Then there's the Lumiose Express(?), so...
Norbi
Finally defeated the champion and stuff, so someone should check out my last friend safari pokémon.
PROGUY

Norbi wrote:

Just leaving this here.

This made my day.

Blazevoir wrote:

Korrina isn't the only one who uses a Mega Evolution, btw ;)
As a Grand Duke, ^ +1 :D

Well I got all the Mega Stones that can be possibly acquired within the hour. Now next up is to complete the Kalos dex and do some online battling. :p
Feel free to invite me for one if you like. ;)
show more