poor Mewtwo. he doesn't look impressed at all ;~;

*i need to hurry up and finish this game >_<
La Volpe

Blazevoir wrote:

Falapalagas wrote:

I think you have to find it in a horde.
There are no hordes for that Pokémon.

Have a comic someone showed me on Skype

PETTING LEGENDARIES IS SO AWKWARD, I SWEAR!
Mewtwo is not amused. Lmao
NaomiMinette
Gonna be Wonder Trading all day due to... breeding failure reasons...

If you get a Nidoran (male or female), it's probably from me ><
Soulclenz
k so i know google can probably answer this for me but how the hell do i become "stylish" or w.e enough to go to the clothes store in luminoise city?
Professor Prinny

Soulclenz wrote:

k so i know google can probably answer this for me but how the hell do i become "stylish" or w.e enough to go to the clothes store in luminoise city?
Take a look at this: http://www.serebii.net/xy/lumiosestyle.shtml
Soulclenz

Professor Prinny wrote:

Soulclenz wrote:

Take a look at this: http://www.serebii.net/xy/lumiosestyle.shtml
ahhh that's helpful, thank you!
Trash Boat
lol lol lol
_Remi
I just noticed that what I thought was Poliwag's nose, is actually his mouth. My whole life is a lie.
Rorona
b-b-bu-but...if that's its nose, where would its mouth be?
Trash Boat

Rorona wrote:

b-b-bu-but...if that's its nose, where would its mouth be?
We all always thought that Poliwag spiral was its mouth
Soaprman
http://imgur.com/a/qbpNe

Team Flare breakdown gifs. Have fun, everyone!

Also, gonna go through and add any friend codes that have been posted in the meantime...
rust45
Those are pretty good quality images Soap. Look like someone made them using a capture card.

Anyway, I guess I'll add my friend code. 1203-9257-0085 I don't plan on adding too many osu! people (my list is already getting pretty full from other sources) so I'll most likely just add some people. I also know what's in my friend safari if you guys care about that too. Sigilyph, Grumpig, and Gothorita.
Soaprman
The "someone" is me, actually! And yep, I have a capture card. I mainly use it for general screenshottery but it's definitely handy for things like that too!
Rorona

rust45 wrote:

my list is already getting pretty full from other sources.
you can never have too many friends

Mogsworth wrote:

Oh, right, I haven't posted here yet.

Haven't been able to be as obsessed as I wanted to be, but if you want to add my friend code or whatever it's 5241-2086-2728 (just PM me so I can add you). Once I beat the E4 I'll be probably asking around about trades and/or battling to test out some team ideas I've got. Loving the game, though, and all of the touches added. I love how I can look exactly how I do IRL
You should assume that everyone from the google docs page will add you.

Or at least I added you :)
Mogsy
Oh, right, I haven't posted here yet.

Haven't been able to be as obsessed as I wanted to be, but if you want to add my friend code or whatever it's 5241-2086-2728 (just PM me so I can add you). Once I beat the E4 I'll be probably asking around about trades and/or battling to test out some team ideas I've got. Loving the game, though, and all of the touches added. I love how I can look exactly how I do IRL
Jinxy
I actually completed a full game of making faces in Amie without the camera derping up and not recording my face

Amazing
Soulclenz

Jinxy wrote:

I actually completed a full game of making faces in Amie without the camera derping up and not recording my face

Amazing
I really like the Amie and the mini games and being able to interact with your pokemon, but i just can't bring myself to making faces and talking to them =(.
PROGUY

Blazevoir wrote:

Gonna be Wonder Trading all day due to... breeding failure reasons...

If you get a Nidoran (male or female), it's probably from me ><
Honestly, I never even encountered either Nidorans in the game before O_O
(only its evolutions)
I'd love to trade for one though :)

Soaprman wrote:

http://imgur.com/a/qbpNe

Team Flare breakdown gifs. Have fun, everyone!
No Lysandre? Aww...
NaomiMinette

PROGUY wrote:

Honestly, I never even encountered either Nidorans in the game before O_O
(only its evolutions)
I'd love to trade for one though :)
Route 11 horde battle only. They're pretty common, though. Just use Sweet Scent or a Honey and there ya go.
Bestelle
I should probably start adding the folk who mentioned adding everyone. I've been looking at my 3DS friend list for a while, constantly forgetting. Welp, time to get started.
rust45

Rorona wrote:

you can never have too many friends
Actually your friend list can cap at 100 friends. Regardless, I will still add people.
_Remi
Shiny Gothorita, why won't you be mine ;_;

Edit: And as soon as I post that, it becomes mine <3
Jinxy
Does anyone have trade-evo pokemon they could trade to me temporarily for my Pokedex? I need:

Kingdra
Rhyperior
Slowking
Politoed
Scizor Thanks, Nerohkun!
Weavile (It's not trade evo, but 48 BP is expensive for a one-use pokemon...)

Thanks!

EDIT: Oh, and the roamers. Those guys ane annoying to find.
Neroh

Jinxy wrote:

Does anyone have trade-evo pokemon they could trade to me temporarily for my Pokedex? I need:

Kingdra
Rhyperior
Slowking
Politoed
Scizor

Thanks!

I will come on now Jinxy, just woke up haha. I have a scizor I can temp trade you + you wanted a whirlipede from my safari
Rorona

Jinxy wrote:

Kingdra
Rhyperior
Slowking
Politoed
Scizor Thanks, Nerohkun!

Thanks!

I have a Rhydon, which I can evolve then trade you with the protector.

Just in like, 10 hours or something, I have school :lol:
Ciunek
I can temporarily trade you those evos, I had to coop with someone else myself to get them just yesterday. I'm on now, unless my internet doesn't derp out, I'll be here for the most of the day.
Also catching Nerohkun online is such a luck test, I need Whirlipede registered on his Safari, as it is 3rd mon D:
Azure_Kite
I need to get a Rhyperior even if just the dex myself. But first I need a Rhydon.

Seen 144/152 pokes for the Coastal Dex.

2 of those are Zapdos and Moltres, so I can just exchange Articuno as 1:1 trades when I get it.
PROGUY
Can I temp trade evos too? I've been wanting to evolve my Kadabra and Doublade for a while now. :/

I still have Jinxy's Munchlax by the way if anyone else needs it.

Blazevoir wrote:

Route 11 horde battle only. They're pretty common, though. Just use Sweet Scent or a Honey and there ya go.
Many thanks :D
Jinxy

Azure_Kite wrote:

I need to get a Rhyperior even if just the dex myself. But first I need a Rhydon.
I have Rhydon and Protector, but I haven't used it because I was wondering if anyone already had one. I could trade it to you, if you let me fill Articuno in my pokedex.

PROGUY wrote:

Can I temp trade evos too? I've been wanting to evolve my Kadabra and Doublade for a while now. :/
I can help for Kadabra, but Doublade evolves with a Dusk Stone.
Azure_Kite
Once I catch Articuno, that'd work Jinxy. We could exchange Legendary Birds and Rhydons for Rhyperiors. \:D/
PROGUY

Jinxy wrote:

I can help for Kadabra, but Doublade evolves with a Dusk Stone.
Okay, but I want mine back :p
Edit: And many thanks :D

Edit2: What the... My Alakazam's affection reset to zero :(
NaomiMinette

PROGUY wrote:

What the... My Alakazam's affection reset to zero :(
I guess that's to be expected since Friendship/Happiness gets reset from trading as well... At least it should be easy to get back up if you followed that reddit guide that got posted a while back, though since I can't seem to find it at the moment, I'll just summarize:

1) Keep petting them until a musical note shows instead of hearts.
2) Feed them Puffs until they're full (you'll know when they're about to be when the last one you feed them is eaten slowly).
3) Play Head It on Unlimited twice WITHOUT hitting anything IF you have a lot of Puffs, or Hard twice if you're low on them (though make sure you get like 250 points or higher).
4) Repeat steps 1-3 until max affection (or however much you wanna raise it).

If you don't have Unlimited unlocked, this might take a while.

Anyway, are the roamers necessary to get the "all Kalos Pokédexes complete" reward?
Jinxy
If anyone needs a tip in finding the roamers, fly to Camphrier Town, and check your pokedex. If it appears in Route 5 or 7, then you can cycle there to see it most of the times. Keep flying the Camphrier and then checking the pokedex, until it settles in Sea Spirit's Den. I just got Zapdos there, going to catch him now.

EDIT:

Capture Power 2 + Quick Ball

First turn

EDIT2: Ugh why is Kangashan so rare, I'm going to have to add that to the list of stuff I'm looking for >_> Found it
THS
any suggestion formonorock teamset? ( XY included ) :D
Neroh

Ciunek wrote:

Also catching Nerohkun online is such a luck test, I need Whirlipede registered on his Safari, as it is 3rd mon D:
I'm rarer than a shiny haha. Inbox me a time and I'll pop on! :D (been busy with Uni so I can't play as often as I'd like.)
Ciunek
I'm having my game running with 3DS open entire day today so just pop up anytime. Also if you want trade evos, pm me in osu preferably, I can help with that :P
Jinxy

Blazevoir wrote:

Anyway, are the roamers necessary to get the "all Kalos Pokédexes complete" reward?
I just got my Coastal diploma, without even seeing Moltres or Articuno, so no, you don't need to have filled the roamers.
Rorona
I just found this out, I need to look at the menu more >.<

Sorry for the red circle.
Professor Prinny
Is it just me or has the PC storage space gotten bigger?
NaomiMinette
Well... yeah... I mean with Pokémon Bank coming out in December and all.
show more