forum

Pokemon X & Y thread - Age of the PokéBank

posted
Total Posts
show more
Bestelle
Is it bad that I traded for Yveltal with a Tyrogue? Speaking of that, does anyone want a Tyrogue?
NotEvenDoomMusic

RL Link wrote:

Is it bad that I traded for Yveltal with a Tyrogue? Speaking of that, does anyone want a Tyrogue?
Wait, you traded your Yveltal for an Tyrogue?
Or you've traded your Tyrogue for an Yveltal?

Already got one, no thanks.
Ciunek
Finally got my first shiny of this gen :')
SPOILER

Safari Zone Eevee - too bad SpA nature but CRAPPY SpA IV :(
Bestelle

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

RL Link wrote:

Wait, you traded your Yveltal for an Tyrogue?
Or you've traded your Tyrogue for an Yveltal?

Already got one, no thanks.
Latter.
I'm running X. Maybe I should word that differently, but it still makes sense to me.
NotEvenDoomMusic
Well, there's nothing wrong into getting a lucky catch in GTS, congratulations (;
Got my 2nd Mewtwo that way + an Yveltal myself, so that i can get an spot on spot view at Mega-Mewtwo X and Mega-Mewtwo Y in dual-battle~

Still questionable why/how that person ultimately wanted an Tyrogue since it's oddly easy to get your hands onto one, though i think the sentence of Azure_Kite applies here quite well:

Azure_Kite wrote:

... your ones perception of a pokemon's value and someone elses is not necessarily the same, therefore it is not necessarily abuse if both parties are happy with the exchange
Which probably ends up to the rope that the person who deposited the Yveltal had no common interest or in fact, feeling no value onto having one... or in the worst part for him/her; unkowning about Yveltal being an unique pokemon.
see Azure, the stuff you wrote wasn't dumb at all :3

I had given out an Larvesta and Dratini for both legendaries, but they were spare ones so that wasn't a called loss.
Speaking of Tyrogue, i've instantly got one just by depositing an Friend Safari Ditto- so that was kinda convenient for me.

Anyhow, you can drop Friend Safari Dittos for anything you basically want, got everything i wanted in matter of seconds if not the longest waiting time was 5 minutes for an Magby.
Rorona
Am I still the only person in this thread without a shiny?

I mean I chain fished until 78, and I didn't get anything, so apparently this game really doesn't like me.

_Remi

Rorona wrote:

I mean I chain fished until 78, and I didn't get anything, so apparently this game really doesn't like me.
You must be really unlucky, I got a shiny (Clauncher) after chain fishing 30 - 40.
Nyari
im still without luck ;w;
Soulclenz

Rorona wrote:

I am still without a shiny as well.
Professor Prinny
You guys will probably get shinies sometime because it feels like the chances of shinies appearing have increased.
But that's just a feeling, nothing more. Also I could probably be wrong.
Bestelle
Just got a shiny Ditto with that Imposter ability. Nature is Quiet(is this a bad nature?)
Rorona

Professor Prinny wrote:

You guys will probably get shinies sometime because it feels like the chances of shinies appearing have increased.
Logical fallacy.

RL Link wrote:

Just got a shiny Ditto with that Imposter ability. Nature is Quiet(is this a bad nature?)
It gets increased speed but lowered special attack.
awp
Eevee gender ratio is reportedly 1/8, and in breeding Eevees I've gotten maybe 40 males and 3 females
_Remi

Worst Loli Ever wrote:

I'm adding everyone from the Google doc.
Reposting this since some people haven't added me yet. :|
Rorona
Of course after I post that one post about me not having a shiny, I find a shiny.

Seviper too <3
Bestelle

Worst Loli Ever wrote:

Worst Loli Ever wrote:

I'm adding everyone from the Google doc.
Reposting this since some people haven't added me yet. :|
My bad
If anyone else has added me that I don't know about PM me on osu or something.
NaomiMinette

Rorona wrote:

RL Link wrote:

It gets increased speed but lowered special attack.
Wrong order. Special Attack is increased, Speed is lowered.
PROGUY

Blazevoir wrote:

PROGUY wrote:

Okay, but what can you offer in return?
Never mind, I'm about to get one from someone else. Thanks, anyway.
okay.jpg :(

Oh well, I still have Squirtles if anyone else wants 'em.

RL Link wrote:

My bad
You should just check the Google doc. I've added everyone on that list and only like five from there has added me back.
Soulclenz
I will go through the list next time im online and add everyone.
Bestelle

PROGUY wrote:

RL Link wrote:

My bad
You should just check the Google doc. I've added everyone on that list and only like five from there has added me back.
...What? I was mentioning that if they did try to add me and I don't know if they did. The doc list doesn't tell me that.
rust45

RL Link wrote:

Nature on imposter ditto shouldn't matter at all. Every stat from the other pokemon gets copied completely except for HP. So the only thing that matters is the HP IVs and EVs.
Ciunek
I think I added everyone I was missing now. Only PROGUY had me added though. Also, less than 10 mons needed to complete Kalos dex now, most of them being trade evos D:
Jinxy
Successfully predicting a switch in Wifi battles is the best feel. Came from being evenly matched to a complete stomp by having Greninja use OHKO Hydro Pump when the opponent was expecting an Ice Beam and took the opportunity to switch in his Talonflame.

and then there was Dark Pulse flinchhax and crithax on Rotom-Heat but that's another matter altogether

Does anyone here have neroh's Speed Boost Whirlipedes they could trade to me? I seem to keep missing him being online due to timezone shenanigans :/
Rorona

Jinxy wrote:

Does anyone here have neroh's Speed Boost Whirlipedes they could trade to me? I seem to keep missing him being online due to timezone shenanigans :/
I think I have a Venipede, if you want that instead. wait confuse.

How do you get it to have Speed Boost?
Jinxy
As long as they have Speed Boost, I'm happy.

EDIT: Hidden Ability, from safaris specifically Nerohkun's

EDIT2: Whoo, Central Dex complete! Now which hotel is the Game Freak guy in EDIT3: Coumarine Hotel btw

Anyone need a Munchlax for their pokedexes? It's not exactly something that someone would bother breeding for, so I can pass mine down.
Ciunek
Finally dex done, Oval Charm get!
PROGUY

Jinxy wrote:

Anyone need a Munchlax for their pokedexes? It's not exactly something that someone would bother breeding for, so I can pass mine down.
I want it, please :)
Jinxy
No game chat please
Neroh
I forgot to add something to my list of wants for the next game..

An in trade messaging option rather than voice would be great, with say, preset messages to choose from like:
I am looking for (insert chosen Pokémon)
I will trade you a (insert chosen Pokémon)
etc

If I remember correctly in Black 2 and White 2 there was a selection of faces you could send to them to show your reaction,
haven't noticed anything like this in the X/Y trade, unless I'm just stupid and haven't noticed haha.
Jinxy
Yeah it's really dumb to have no way of simple messaging. I did stumble on an interesting idea someone has, though: http://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comment ... _during_a/

I would use it, but I reject all trades that I don't expect coming anyway.
Ciunek
I hate the lack of ability to chat during trades, and since people usually disable voice chat it's really hard to communicate, unless we use some external chat. Not to mention when they actually do use chat 1) they don't speak english 2) quality is awful (yes, I do hate xy's chat quality). That's why I always tell people to catch me on IRC first.
Falapalagas

Rorona wrote:

How do you get it to have Speed Boost?
I think you have to find it in a horde.
NaomiMinette

Falapalagas wrote:

There are no hordes for that Pokémon.

Have a comic someone showed me on Skype

PETTING LEGENDARIES IS SO AWKWARD, I SWEAR!
Professor Prinny

Blazevoir wrote:

I think it'll depend on which legendary since I wouldn't mind petting Manaphy, Celebi, Jirachi, Mew, Latias etc.
NaomiMinette

Professor Prinny wrote:

I think it'll depend on which legendary since I wouldn't mind petting Manaphy, Celebi, Jirachi, Mew, Latias etc.
Oh... true. In fact... I WANNA TRANSFER VICTINI AND MELOETTA ALREADY SO I CAN PET THEM DX
Topic Starter
deadbeat
poor Mewtwo. he doesn't look impressed at all ;~;

*i need to hurry up and finish this game >_<
La Volpe

Blazevoir wrote:

Falapalagas wrote:

There are no hordes for that Pokémon.

Have a comic someone showed me on Skype

Mewtwo is not amused. Lmao
NaomiMinette
Gonna be Wonder Trading all day due to... breeding failure reasons...

If you get a Nidoran (male or female), it's probably from me ><
Soulclenz
k so i know google can probably answer this for me but how the hell do i become "stylish" or w.e enough to go to the clothes store in luminoise city?
Professor Prinny

Soulclenz wrote:

k so i know google can probably answer this for me but how the hell do i become "stylish" or w.e enough to go to the clothes store in luminoise city?
Take a look at this: http://www.serebii.net/xy/lumiosestyle.shtml
show more