Van246

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

Van246 wrote:

Hi, adding my info here, but i dont know whats in my safari :C

3DS name: すわこ
Friend Code: 2750-1945-7182
Pokémon Y
Pokémon character name: バン
Added you to the google .doc list, I've added you to my FL too, so if you add me back I can tell you what type of safari you have c:
done :)
NotEvenDoomMusic

Van246 wrote:

done :)
Your Safari-Type is Rock
and the following Pokémon can be found in your safari: Nosepass, Magcargo

the 3rd pokemon will be unlocked as soon as you completed the game (beat the elite 4)

check the google document whenever you're done with them, so that you'll have a clue what your 3rd pokemon might be, anyone who has access (and the permission to write on it) will update it frequently.

going to bed now, thanks everyone for keeping this thread so lively
_Remi
Anyone have a relaxed Ditto?
Jinxy
I wish the BGM would be louder and the SFX would be softer. I'm listening to the X/Y soundtrack and it's really nice when you don't have the loud as hell button presses interrupting it. The theme when you're in a gate between routes is surprisingly good.
Nyari
i have to play without sound or have the 3ds connected to my speakers, the sound quality on this thing is still terrible since there is no bass
Falapalagas
http://puu.sh/50NYv.jpg

Yay, shiny.

why couldn't it have been one of the mawiles I bred
Rorona

Jinxy wrote:

I wish the BGM would be louder and the SFX would be softer. I'm listening to the X/Y soundtrack and it's really nice when you don't have the loud as hell button presses interrupting it. The theme when you're in a gate between routes is surprisingly good.
I'm quite sure you can turn down the sfx in the options. I might be going crazy though.
NaomiMinette

Jinxy wrote:

I have a metric ton of those, you can just toss me anything for it. Any specific nature you want?

EDIT: Actually, do you have a spare Squirtle? It's the last starter I need for the pokedex. Doesn't matter if you don't, though.
Nature doesn't matter, and no, I don't have a Squi--

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

If Blaze doesn't has a Squirtle or has to breed one, I'm having some spare Squirtles if you want to since they're quite... well, hanging out in those boxes for too long now.
Lol, I actually need one as well x.x

Jinxy wrote:

I wish the BGM would be louder and the SFX would be softer. I'm listening to the X/Y soundtrack and it's really nice when you don't have the loud as hell button presses interrupting it.
(Seeing as I doubt Nintendo/Game Freak will implement separate volume control,) YES!

Rorona wrote:

I'm quite sure you can turn down the sfx in the options. I might be going crazy though.
Not there.
Jinxy
Ok, you could PM me in osu or something if you're ready to trade. I don't really think I need any specific pokemon right now. I'm WTing so I might not be checking the forums as much right now.

EDIT: Oh god this (warning, long) comic is adorable.
I remember having a Fennekin on the bottom screen and watching fully evolved pokemon just walk in and visit early on.
NaomiMinette

Jinxy wrote:

Ok, you could PM me in osu or something if you're ready to trade. I don't really think I need any specific pokemon right now. I'm WTing so I might not be checking the forums as much right now.

EDIT: Oh god this (warning, long) comic is adorable.
I remember having a Fennekin on the bottom screen and watching fully evolved pokemon just walk in and visit early on.
Err... I don't really... feel like getting on in-game at the moment...

Also, can you puush that comic or something?
Jinxy
Alright. I could trade now, if you want to. If not, you could forum PM me next time when you're ready instead of in-game PM.

Also, it's much too long to puush unfortunately. It's on pixiv.
Azure_Kite
Yeah, happens to me all the time.

Poor Goomy though. It's so sweet that Yveltal is so thoughtful for being an entity of Destruction.

Unless that present hit the explosive side of the RNG :D
awp
oh hey btw if anyone ever wants an Eevee, list your preferred gender/nature and I'll send you one once I get it (and we exchange codes). But be warned, if you want a female with a specific nature there's a very low chance of getting it. Female Eevees are reportedly a 1/8 chance but my two females' 30 brothers would argue otherwise

leaving my code here for reference 2234-7322-5320

also maybe PM me with a link to this post so I A - see the request more easily, and B - can append requests to this post so peeps can check status etc

I am ALL ABOUT breeding Eevees. I don't pay any attention to IVs though so I have no idea what IVs each Eevee has
Azure_Kite
awp, I've had you added as a friend for ages now ;~; That being said I didn't specifically say anything, lol
Jinxy

Azure_Kite wrote:

awp, I've had you added as a friend for ages now ;~; That being said I didn't specifically say anything, lol
QFT

It'd be pretty funny if awp's Friend Safari had exactly Eevees too

Going off now, I'll see if I can trade you that protean Froakie tomorrow or whenever you're ready, Blaze. andrewshen's Safari also has Protean Frogadiers actually, if you need them ASAP.
Soulclenz
hmmm, so now that i have beaten the E4. where is the best place to grind exp to work on getting my pokemon to level 100? i feel like i am missing something.
Nyari
Le Wow
Triskelion91

Soulclenz wrote:

hmmm, so now that i have beaten the E4. where is the best place to grind exp to work on getting my pokemon to level 100? i feel like i am missing something.
Grind the 3 star restaurant in Lumiose City with O-Powers. It costs 100k to get in, but you make more than that with amulet coin and the mushrooms they give you afterwards.

Also, if anyone want adamant Beldums, I've got like 5 boxes full of them. Trying to get a 5 IV one. :v
NotEvenDoomMusic

Triskelion91 wrote:

Grind the 3 star restaurant in Lumiose City with O-Powers. It costs 100k to get in, but you make more than that with amulet coin and the mushrooms they give you afterwards.
Even without O-Power you'll gain almost 60% back what you've spent on excluding the money you'll get from the mushrooms (which usually ranges up to 100k~ and above)

Eitherways, if you're having a high rank in the Battle Cheteau you'd be better off with an O-Power there + the probability of fighting against and high level Audino.
The prize money is worth doing it, it's much faster getting money there than grinding it in Le Wow.
Soulclenz
Ahhh ok, thanks guys =).
awp

Jinxy wrote:

Azure_Kite wrote:

QFT

It'd be pretty funny if awp's Friend Safari had exactly Eevees too
the only person I've actually added from this thread so far is Zerostarry. Also: my Friend Safari is full of dragon types. Dragonairs and Dragonites and shit
Rorona

awp wrote:

the only person I've actually added from this thread so far is Zerostarry. Also: my Friend Safari is full of dragon types. Dragonairs and Dragonites and shit
where how why please add me i want one :(

edit: Also, does giving a tip do anything?
NotEvenDoomMusic

awp wrote:

Wow, strongest lie 2013

You can't encounter an 3rd evolution of any kind of pokemon in an friend safari.
Probably Dragonairs, but never Dragonites |:
NaomiMinette
Interesting discovery I just found out when I was trying to trade evolve one of my Pokémon: I had one of my Japanese friends help me evolve my Kadabra... When it evolved on their game, the name of the "Alakazam" became the Japanese name for it =o
Trash Boat
i miss Gen V. it had a lot of original Pokémon, i think more than any other region
Rorona

battler077 wrote:

i miss Gen V. it had a lot of original Pokémon, i think more than any other region
I would believe that this generation makes up for it's lessened amount of new pokemon with the sheer amount of new things added to gameplay.

For example, there's the Poke-Amie and the Super Training (both of which are actually pretty fun), just to mention two.

New pokemon are nice, but so is new things to do in game. There's actually interesting things to do out of battle now, and the internet part of the game is actually quite well designed.
Neroh
Being able to use the WiFi functions anywhere is one of the biggest things for me + super training makes EV training a lot easier and more fun! The only thing I could wish for in the next game would be the secret bases coming back in some way and for streetpass to have some more function to it.
Iain
Is anyone online who could let me back and forth trade to evolve my kadabra into alakazam?
awp

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

awp wrote:

Wow, strongest lie 2013

You can't encounter an 3rd evolution of any kind of pokemon in an friend safari.
Probably Dragonairs, but never Dragonites |:
someone told me they got a Dragonite there
Azure_Kite
It'd be the lowest level available Dragonite of any generation then, at level 30.
Nyari

Blazevoir wrote:

Interesting discovery I just found out when I was trying to trade evolve one of my Pokémon: I had one of my Japanese friends help me evolve my Kadabra... When it evolved on their game, the name of the "Alakazam" became the Japanese name for it =o
i had a japanese spearow that became a english fearow, whatdoyaknow
awp
OH MY GOD EEVEE IS THE FUCKING CUTEST THING ALIVE

Nyari

awp wrote:

is that a shiny eevee ;;
_Remi

awp wrote:

Pfft, Skitty's cuter.
Azure_Kite
And Pikachu.

:D
awp
Haven't used a Skitty but Pikachu got nothin' on Eevee man
Azure_Kite
Only because Game Freak can't decide how new pokemon should be introduced so they whack a new one into the same pokemon every generation.
Nyari

awp wrote:

Haven't used a Skitty but Pikachu got nothin' on Eevee man

;;
NaomiMinette

Nerohkun wrote:

The only thing I could wish for in the next game would be the secret bases coming back in some way and for streetpass to have some more function to it.
ALL, MY, RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!! Like seriously, y u no bring it back?!?!

awp wrote:

Try petting below/at its tuft. It loves it there :)
awp

Blazevoir wrote:

Try petting below/at its tuft. It loves it there :)
Yeah, it makes a higher pitched petting noise for the sweet spots.

Gyarados' sweet spot is behind his earfins, which is not easy to get at
show more