forum

Pokemon X & Y thread - Age of the PokéBank

posted
Total Posts
show more
Trash Boat

Blazevoir wrote:

1) That's been announced ever since a few days ago.
2) Did you not read deadbeat's post? He said the patches were out already which fixes that issue...
1-that was a joke, but it seems to have being rendered useless
2-i'm reading it right now. so i apologize(bow in sense of apologize)
NotEvenDoomMusic
Oh just wanna mention something, since the 1.1 patch, it seems like my connection is much more stable... whenever I idle and came back after around 10 minutes I always get disconnected now I can idle for an hour and I don't have to reconnect at all...

it was so annoying since whenever i want to empty out my O-Power gauge to friends/strangers I have to always reconnect and wait for around a minute to finaly be able to do anything :/

Anyways, with that said- I'm so glad pokemon is finaly "patchabe" which can fix exploits/bugs and so forth and maybe adding in some future content which doesn't rely on buying a new version of that game.
Though, I really hope pokemon won't rely on Call of Duty money anytime soon or just in generall for the future... which is solely smacking one (useless) DLC over another.
Rorona
To: The people that message me in game to ask me if I can friend them because I have ditto in my friend safari.

Please message me or leave a reply to the thread with your friend code. I need your friend code to be able to add you, and I think I've added all the people in this thread already >.<

Also, sometimes I'm online, but afk. If I don't respond to you, please message me. Thank you.

On a good note, Skarmory! :)
NaomiMinette

Rorona wrote:

Skarmory
The bane of my existence (or at least, it was in Gen V)...

Btw, is it possible for Friend Safari Pokémon to have held items?
Jinxy
I think so. I asked my friend to catch my Minccinos and Chanseys to trade to me and some of them were holding lucky punches.
Ciunek
If anyone wants some Mawiles (4x perf IV) tell me, I was breeding for 5 IV male for andrewshen (so we both have Masuda chances) and ended up with like 10 of unneeded ones. Else I'm just gonna trade that over Wonder Trade or something.
NotEvenDoomMusic
No thanks, probably not going to grow an Mawile anytime soon :c

Also, I've came up to an idea... why hasn't there been an picture of an Pokémon using Sandstorm... while its nick is "Darude"?

Like, seriously. I totally would do that but since my version of pokemon is german- that wouldn't really work out well/wouldn't be funny since Sandstorm is called "Sandsturm"

Anyone with spare time & pokemons please grant me that little wish and do that please :c
Trash Boat
just a few questions(sorry to keep bothering you but i still do not have the game)1-did the X-Transceiver came back? 2-how does the Pokédex look like? 3-how many original Pokémon from Kalos are in total?
NotEvenDoomMusic

battler077 wrote:

just a few questions(sorry to keep bothering you but i still do not have the game)1-did the X-Transceiver came back? 2-how does the Pokédex look like? 3-how many original Pokémon from Kalos are in total?
1. No, but the replacement for it is now the "Holo Caster" which projects a holograph of that message to you. Though, you can't call people with it, just receive things.
2. like this
3. 69 new pokemons were introduced in X and Y, excluding the non-announced 3 new legendaries that was rumored about.
NaomiMinette

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

excluding the non-announced 3 new legendaries that was rumored about.
I'm expecting either 1) a patch that adds new game/storyline content involving them, 2) a (boring) Mystery Gift event, or 3) them showing up in the next Pokémon game. (If it ends up being DLC, PLEASE don't make us pay too much...)

Speaking of which, was anyone disappointed that there wasn't some sort of roller skate mini-game or Rhyhorn Racing (as hinted at Route 22)?
NotEvenDoomMusic

Blazevoir wrote:

I'm expecting either 1) a patch that adds new game/storyline content involving them, 2) a (boring) Mystery Gift event, or 3) them showing up in the next Pokémon game.
that idea/suggestion made me scream like a girl.
Jinxy

Ciunek wrote:

If anyone wants some Mawiles (4x perf IV) tell me, I was breeding for 5 IV male for andrewshen (so we both have Masuda chances) and ended up with like 10 of unneeded ones. Else I'm just gonna trade that over Wonder Trade or something.
Actually, could I have a female one?

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

Also, I've came up to an idea... why hasn't there been an picture of an Pokémon using Sandstorm... while its nick is "Darude"?
It's been done before. I would show it but I'm on my phone right now. Nevermind I don't know where it disappeared to

EDIT: i have seen hell and it is an inverse battle shedinja

he has to run out of pp soon right

right

EDIT2: Ran out of X-Scissor, Toxic and Shadow Sneak, and it started using Double Team. KO'd it with a super weak Riolu that would've died to his other moves.

Got a fucking sitrus berry
Ciunek
LOL I noticed this only when you ninja req'd on me in game. Just catch me on osu chat/IRC next time :P Easier to communicate, especially when you turn off the pokemon chat.

Edit: I still got Hp/Def/SpA/Spe, Atk/Def/SpA/Spe, Hp/Atk/Def/Spe x2, Atk/Def/SpA/Spe left from male Mawiles, didn't check females. Reserved my Hp/Def/SpA/SpD/Spe female for you when you come back, Jinxy.
Azure_Kite
Wouldn't an inverse battle shedinja merely require a grass or ground attack? It's Bug/Ghost, right?
Jinxy
Normal, Grass, Ground, Fighting, Poison, Bug work.

However, I visited him halfway through hatching eggs and only had a Greninja and Talonflame that were the right level, and they couldn't do anything other than stall as Psychic type and get OHKO'd by X-Scissor, respectively.

tomorrow im going to get mega kangashan and whoop his ass
Azure_Kite
You know what this game needs? The ability to attach field-usable TM/HMs to the Y-Shortcut menu that are deregistered/disabled if there isn't a suitable pokemon in the inventory.

Would make Flying and Sweet Scent so much less hassle! And stuff.
NaomiMinette
More on that: WHY in the world did they cut down what you can register from like 12 (or was it 20?) (Gen V) to 4? ._.

Btw, I don't know if this is complete, but here's a list of available Friend Safari Pokémon.
Nyari

Ciunek wrote:

I'll take a mawile, could be useful for breeding! still need to get to safari and look for a good ditto tho. where is the damn safari i havent found the stupid thing yet.
Azure_Kite
You have to beat the Elite Four and get on the Train to reach Kiloude City.
Nyari

Azure_Kite wrote:

You have to beat the Elite Four and get on the Train to reach Kiloude City.
lazyness overwhelming .-. oh well i'll get there one day!
Iain
FC: 2294-4062-8326
In-game Name: Iain
Version: Y
Safari Type: Ground
Pokemon: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Palpitoad
Azure_Kite
I like the PGL. More specifically, I like wonderboxing boxes of Scyther and then using the Mile profits to buy a bajllion Rare Candies and Heart Scales.
Jinxy

Azure_Kite wrote:

I like the PGL. More specifically, I like wonderboxing boxes of Scyther and then using the Mile profits to buy a bajllion Rare Candies and Heart Scales.
The only way it would be better if we could just like send a whole cargo of pokemon to the Wonder Trade server and let it sort itself out instead of having to save 30 times to empty a box

In other unrelated news, I have my first ever Lv100 pokemon. The closest I ever got was my Lv93 Blaziken all the way back in Ruby I believe.

EDIT: Very close to completing Central Pokedex. Working on the zubat family with one I got from WT ages ago because I never saw a single zubat in Connecting Cave. Then I realised its previous owner put it in a Luxury Ball to speed up getting Crobat. I would give him a Nice if I knew who he was.
Azure_Kite
I've got three so far ._.

Raichu, Sigiliph and Blaziken.

Gonna level up a perfect IV Pikachu with a Light Ball, see how that goes.
Soulclenz
I am so mega sad that Misdreavus isn't in any safari's =*(.
Rorona
Has anyone actually game chatted with someone?

I think I did it for like 5 seconds with Noobita before being confused and leaving.
Soulclenz

Rorona wrote:

I think I did it for like 5 seconds with Noobita before being confused and leaving.
It is always greyed out for me.
Azure_Kite
I've done it with a few people so far. The quality is pretty good considering I've been talking to people from around the world.
Trash Boat

Rorona wrote:

game chat? how? in Pokémon?
NaomiMinette

Jinxy wrote:

Azure_Kite wrote:

The only way it would be better if we could just like send a whole cargo of pokemon to the Wonder Trade server and let it sort itself out instead of having to save 30 times to empty a box
Inb4priceraiseonPGL

But yeah... Wonder Trading is so annoying because of the one at a time thing >_>

Rorona wrote:

I did with Azure to wish him Happy Birthday :) Then I used it when I was getting Xerneas from someone else (thanks again!), sooooooooooo... yeah.

battler077 wrote:

game chat? how? in Pokémon?
That existed ever since Gen IV.
Azure_Kite
So far, I've got 150 in the Central Dex, 89 in the Coastal and 110 in the Mountains. Still got a long way to go T_T
Nyari
aight guys, im retarded or something, you know the part when you're supposed to ride the mamoswine up the hill after saving the abomasnow from team flare, the damn swine wont go up the first hill, just walking regularly, tried with d pad and analog stick thing, what am i doing wrong ;W;
Azure_Kite
The swine doesn't go up hills. If you're trying to go up a hill, you should try going up and then right ;)
NotEvenDoomMusic

Rorona wrote:

Argh, I forgot with whom it was but it was a really nice conversation.

It was a rough talk about Pokèmon X/Y and the overall mechanics on everything- whoever that was again, thanks for the trade, was really nice talking to you~

EzLyn wrote:

FC: 2294-4062-8326
In-game Name: Iain
Version: Y
Safari Type: Ground
Pokemon: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Palpitoad
I've added you to the google .doc list, will add you to my FC later.

Nyari wrote:

aight guys, im retarded or something, you know the part when you're supposed to ride the mamoswine up the hill after saving the abomasnow from team flare, the damn swine wont go up the first hill, just walking regularly, tried with d pad and analog stick thing, what am i doing wrong ;W;
try dismounting the mamoswine and walk up the hill by foot
Rorona
I'm having too much fun doing super training.

Like, I'm having WAY. too much fun.
Nyari

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

Nyari wrote:

try dismounting the mamoswine and walk up the hill by foot
its the thing at route 17 can't walk up by foot,bike nor roller skates ;w;
NotEvenDoomMusic

Nyari wrote:

Oh actually, after reading through your sentence several times... ... you're supposed to bulldoze your way with that mamoswine through the thick layer of snow

I'm so fucking pissed that it took me fuckin 15 minutes to do something simple as that.
Seriously, my PC is so incredible slow that i'm crying inside.
Nyari

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

Nyari wrote:

Oh actually, after reading through your sentence several times... ... you're supposed to bulldoze your way with that mamoswine through the thick layer of snow

I'm so fucking pissed that it took me fuckin 15 minutes to do something simple as that.
Seriously, my PC is so incredible slow that i'm crying inside.
never in a thousand fucking years id find that shit
NotEvenDoomMusic

Nyari wrote:

Actually, if you'd talked to that ace trainer, he'd tell some stuff and then what you can do with an mamoswine :v
Nyari

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

Nyari wrote:

Actually, if you'd talked to that ace trainer, he'd tell some stuff and then what you can do with an mamoswine :v
yeah, but i'd never find the place to walk through.
show more