Pokemon X & Y thread - Age of the PokéBank

posted
Total Posts
show more
NaomiMinette

Jinxy wrote:

asdfehdhdsgf Shiny Mega Mawile looks so good
I wanna see =o

Does the prof give anything, like a oval or shiny charm?
I wouldn't be surprised if the Oval Charm was brought back, but we most likely won't be able to see what he gives last until December.

Ciunek wrote:

once the price drops to 50k
Wait, are you talking about the starter Mega Stones? If so, that goes down to 10K.

Jinxy wrote:

i wish i was this good at pr videos
I was disappointed that you couldn't enter custom text... I was gonna try and do something deep :(

Azure_Kite wrote:

you should totally check out my PR video. Although I wish there was finer time granularity than 1s intervals.
Gotta love limitations :roll:

Professor Prinny wrote:

I agree but it's fun to make PR videos regardless.
I would have loved to have a hair flick pose though.
Would love SO much...
Ciunek
Yes, I know the price of those stones can drop to 10k, what I meant is once you get the 50k cost you're stylish enough to get final o-power.
Jinxy

Blazevoir wrote:

Jinxy wrote:

asdfehdhdsgf Shiny Mega Mawile looks so good
I wanna see =o

The "pants" look more purple, and the chompy mouths are pink like regular Shiny Mawile.

I also just realised how much I missed out on the routes, since I played through without a HM slave. Went on a journey around Kalos again and walked out with a bunch of pretty sweet TMs, including the Dark Pulse I needed for Greninja.
Ciunek
I just did hatching speed comparision with two eggs, both with influence of Flame Body when riding a bike, one using Hatching Power lvl3, other one without any o-power. Both done with Eevee, since it belongs to this notoriously long hatching egg group.

No o-power: around 5 minutes 10 seconds.
Hatching Power level 3: around 2 minutes 45 seconds.

Over 2 minutes saved and costs only 3 dots when given to someone, this is pretty awesome.
Bestelle

Jinxy wrote:

The "pants" look more purple, and the chompy mouths are pink like regular Shiny Mawile.
Oh hey, that looks pretty awesome. When/where do you get that? So my Shiny Mawile could be the awesome.
NaomiMinette
La Volpe
I just found out about Vivillon differents patterns, I must say they all look pretty cool!
Anhedonia
Im breeding a female Ferroseed with a male Cacturne, and my baby/offspring is a Cacnea? o.o

I thought the offspring would be from the female and become a Ferroseed? What am i doing wrong here? :(
Rorona
Excuse me, Luvdisk with the Old Rod?

Really Nintendo?
NaomiMinette

Rorona wrote:

Excuse me, Luvdisk with the Old Rod?

Really Nintendo?
I don't mind. Easy farming for Heart Scales :P
_Remi
So, I just bought X and I skipped the 5th generation, so I'm completely lost.

What's currently uber and what's overused?

I'm starting to regret skipping a generation... :?
Jinxy

RL Link wrote:

Jinxy wrote:

Oh hey, that looks pretty awesome. When/where do you get that? So my Shiny Mawile could be the awesome.
It's not mine, I googled it, then rehosted on puush because the original picture was turned to the side.
Bestelle
Ah, I thought you knew where the mega stone was. :( My bad.
Trash Boat
NaomiMinette
Zapdos won't stop teasing me while I'm trying to catch other wild Pokémon I don't have yet >_>
Trash Boat

Blazevoir wrote:

Zapdos won't stop teasing me while I'm trying to catch other wild Pokémon I don't have yet >_>
False Swipe, Blaze. False Swipe
Rorona

battler077 wrote:

Blazevoir wrote:

False Swipe, Blaze. False Swipe
You don't even get to hit it, it just appears and leaves, then eventually appears near Azure Cove.

Worst Loli Ever wrote:

So, I just bought X and I skipped the 5th generation, so I'm completely lost.

What's currently uber and what's overused?

I'm starting to regret skipping a generation... :?
I know exactly how you feel, I think every Gen 5 Pokémon is a new one >.<

On a side note: TRISK HAS A FAIRY TYPE SAFARI~
Soulclenz
Anyone have a Misdreavus or Banette they want to trade me? ^_________________^
Jinxy

RL Link wrote:

Oh, no, I have a Mega Mawile, not a SHINY Mega Mawile.

It's in the shabboneau castle above camphrier town or something

Soulclenz wrote:

I have 2 friends with shuppet safari, but im in school right now.
NaomiMinette

Rorona wrote:

TRISK HAS A FAIRY TYPE SAFARI~
Oh shit. What Pokémon?
Rorona

Soulclenz wrote:

I think I have a shuppet.
edit: it evolves into Banette.

Blazevoir wrote:

Rorona wrote:

TRISK HAS A FAIRY TYPE SAFARI~
Oh shit. What Pokémon?
Togepi and Spritzee.
Soulclenz

Rorona wrote:

Soulclenz wrote:

I think I have a shuppet.
edit: it evolves into Banette.
what would you like for that shuppet? =o. im still progressing through the game but i will aim to get whatever is needed asap.
Rorona

Soulclenz wrote:

what would you like for that shuppet? =o. im still progressing through the game but i will aim to get whatever is needed asap.
I don't really care, anything works.
I think I need your Friend Code though.
Soulclenz

Rorona wrote:

Soulclenz wrote:

I don't really care, anything works.
I think I need your Friend Code though.
I shall PM you it. and uhhh if by anything you mean some random pokemon i have in my box random then ok! that's all i have really haha xD.
Bestelle

Jinxy wrote:

RL Link wrote:

Oh, no, I have a Mega Mawile, not a SHINY Mega Mawile.

It's in the shabboneau castle above camphrier town or something
Gotcha, I shall go back over there once I stop being lazy. Unless I need to reach post game first, which case the same thing applies.
Trash Boat
what do you think about Xerneas-EX and Yveltal-EX? i posted it before
bmin11
I think you can keep PTCG related discussions on the General Pokemon thread, despite being on X&Y season.
Jinxy

RL Link wrote:

Gotcha, I shall go back over there once I stop being lazy. Unless I need to reach post game first, which case the same thing applies.
Needs post game.
_Remi
Wonder Trade is hilarious.

Edit: Just received a lvl 3 pidgey named 'Poofeast420'
Azure_Kite
Awwe, when you catch all 150 pokemon in a region of Kalos you get a cute little Golden Crown next to it <3
Jinxy
Who has tried ranked battles? are they 6v6 or 3v3?

EDIT: http://www.serebii.net/xy/fishchain.shtml Now this is interesting. Gonna try it now.

EDIT2: Streak broke at 29, with a Suction Cups Lileep at the front.
NaomiMinette

Jinxy wrote:

EDIT: http://www.serebii.net/xy/fishchain.shtml Now this is interesting. Gonna try it now.

Ah, thanks for reminding me about Lileep. I forgot I got a fossil of it back in Glittering Cave (post-story?).

So any luck with shinies?
NotEvenDoomMusic
whew.

I'm back from my adventures to continue playing pokemon like a maniac again ♥

Such a good thing that i stored pokerus with some pokemons that i never use in battle/HM/breeding wise, since my whole teams infection-ability is gone (that smilie that appears when it's gone.

@Topic: did something happen or does anyone gotten some rare friend safari pokemons throughout the period of 3 days that i've missed?
NaomiMinette

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

@Topic: did something happen or does anyone gotten some rare friend safari pokemons throughout the period of 3 days that i've missed?
Rorona mentioned Trisk (Triskelion91) having a Fairy-type safari that has Togepi and Spritzee.
NotEvenDoomMusic

Blazevoir wrote:

Rorona mentioned Trisk (Triskelion91) having a Fairy-type safari that has Togepi and Spritzee.
Alright, thanks-
and congratulations to your 2k post mark
Jinxy

Blazevoir wrote:

Jinxy wrote:

Ah, thanks for reminding me about Lileep. I forgot I got a fossil of it back in Glittering Cave (post-story?).

So any luck with shinies?
Didn't try after that, still training my Noivern to get Boomburst and figure out who else I want in my team.

Team
Current Team
(Mega) Mawile [Bulky Physical Attacker]
Greninja [Special Sweeper]
Noivern [Special Sweeper]

Planned Additions
Scolipede [Baton Passer]

I'm not sure what else I should have. Looking at it, I would consider Mega Mawile my main pokemon, so Fire and Ground would cause problems. Greninja and Noivern resists both types, so I don't know who else I should add into a team. A ghost type would be nice just to switch in on Fightings, and I'm considering Aegislash(moar fire+ground problems), Chandelure(another Special Sweeper), Gengar(No Mega though) or Trevanant. EDIT: or Gourgeist (bulk since everyone else has high attacking ability)

I'm drawing a complete blank on the 6th member.
Ekaru

Jinxy wrote:

Who has tried ranked battles? are they 6v6 or 3v3?
Bring 6 pick 3
NotEvenDoomMusic
Completing the 3 Kalos dexes will reward you another O-Power called "Oval Charm" which lets you get Eggs (not hatch) faster from the daycare.

Just droping by here if anyone hasn't completed their Kalos dexes yet.
Zerostarry
how did you guys finish it so fast? I'm barely done any of the three dexes. I still have to train a bunch of pokemon to evolve and breed to get their pre-evolved forms. i haven't wonder traded for much.
Rorona

Princess wrote:

how did you guys finish it so fast? I'm barely done any of the three dexes. I still have to train a bunch of pokemon to evolve and breed to get their pre-evolved forms. i haven't wonder traded for much.
Someone posted that they had already played 100 hours. I would think that if they spent all 100 of those hours playing, they would have completed their pokedex.
show more