forum

Pokemon X & Y thread - Age of the PokéBank

posted
Total Posts
show more
andrewshen123
Currently adding everyone from the FC list. Could I get put on there as well?

FC: 3695-0104-2069
In-game Name: Andrew
Version: Y
Safari Type: Water
Pokemon: Bibarel, Quagsire, Frogadier
NotEvenDoomMusic

andrewshen123 wrote:

Currently adding everyone from the FC list. Could I get put on there as well?

FC: 3695-0104-2069
In-game Name: Andrew
Safari Type: Water
Pokemon: Bibarel, Quagsire, Frogadier
If no one adds you into the list, i'll do it after trading Princess that Larvesta.
Will add you to my 3DS after everything is done (:

Princess wrote:

NotEvenDoomMusic, I added you. I need a Larvesta and Pokerus. Not sure if I have anything useful to you though.
It's okay, I never expect to get anything good since i'm not greedy getting my dex filled.
Just distributing good karma to everyone since i'm enjoying this game very much.

So just dump me whatever you want, i'm totally fine with it.
EDIT: Also, i've added you quite a while ago but it hasn't confirmed yet.
Jinxy
Oh crap it's finally here

Protean Frogadier is going to be my next team member, make it fast enough and it can STAB with anything while switching itself to resist enemies. It's almost like a mini-Arceus imo
Rorona

andrewshen123 wrote:

Frogadier
Wow.

Perfectly EV trained Frogadier here I go.
Noobita
FC: 3969-5099-7861
In-game Name: Noobita

add me please ;D
Rorona

Noobita wrote:

FC: 3969-5099-7861
In-game Name: Noobita

add me please ;D
Safari Type: Dark
Pokemon: Pawniard, Cacturne
Ciunek
Right, added you just now. You're the first with Dark-type safari on our list :') You got two unlocked, Pawniard and Cacturne (in that order).
I think I'm done farming dittos for today, out of entire box I got 2 dittos with outstanding potentials (31/31/22/24/29/25 and 31/25/29/25/15/31) and few Superior ones with 3x 31 on EVs, but crap others like 25/31/5/5/31/31. Breeding is gonna be a pain ;_;
Professor Prinny
Hey NotEvenDoomMusic, can I have one of your Larvestas and Pokerus too?

Jinxy wrote:

It's not a Legendary, it's a Mega Stone afaik. Haven't tried going there myself but serebii confirms it.
Thanks for correcting me Jinxy. Funny thing is that this was the last one I needed before I got all of the obtainable ones in X.

Edit: If anyone wants me to send them a hatching o-power to speed up the hatching of their eggs then feel free to ask.
NaomiMinette
Your farm doesn't like me, Rorona... at least when it comes to the Ditto T_T
Ciunek
Rorona's farm trolls me hard, I wanted to evolve using Audinos, it gives me dittos; when I want dittos I get audinos all the time -.-
Prof Prinny if you still want that larvesta w/ rus get on osu chat and pm me, I need some sync with your Hatching o-power :P
NaomiMinette

Ciunek wrote:

when I want dittos I get audinos all the time -.-
I'm experiencing this right now ._.
Professor Prinny

Ciunek wrote:

Rorona's farm trolls me hard, I wanted to evolve using Audinos, it gives me dittos; when I want dittos I get audinos all the time -.-
Prof Prinny if you still want that larvesta w/ rus get on osu chat and pm me, I need some sync with your Hatching o-power :P
Thanks for the Larvesta!
I'll be spreading the hatching o-power love around a bit till it gets to lv 3 but i'll still send if someone needs it.

Also for those who want to get this last o-power you need:
- Max Style
- All other o-powers

Then go to Cafe Introversion in Lumiose (South Boulevard) and Mr Bonding should be in there to give you your hatching o-power.
NaomiMinette

Professor Prinny wrote:

- Max Style
- All other o-powers

Then go to Cafe Introversion in Lumiose (South Boulevard) and Mr Bonding should be in there to give you your hatching o-power.
I probably should go after that first... but how do you know what your current style is, anyway? (And what's a fast way to "grind" for it?)
Professor Prinny

Blazevoir wrote:

Professor Prinny wrote:

- Max Style
- All other o-powers

I probably should go after that first... but how do you know what your current style is, anyway? (And what's a fast way to "grind" for it?)
Maybe doing all of the stuff here is a good start: http://www.serebii.net/xy/lumiosestyle.shtml

I don't think there is a way to track your style as far as I've seen except the reactions that some people in Lumiose give. I did things randomly and ended up with max before I knew it.
Lach
So I sat down with the intention of blitzing through X today, and got distracted by something shiny as always. Now I'm tired. Well, shit.

On the plus side, I got a 31 Speed/SpA/SpD/Def Gastly with the new Wonder Knot.
Ekaru
Yesterday I hatched not one but two Jolly 31/31/31/X/31/31 Buizel. They're in luxury balls, too! Take that!

osu! username: Ekaru
3DS name: Nautan
In-game name: Nautan
FC: 3050 7685 5267
Type: Bug
Pokemon: Butterfree, Masquerain, ???????

My avvy makes the version I have obvious. :P
Rorona
What do O-Powers max level at?
Is it 3?
NaomiMinette

Rorona wrote:

What do O-Powers max level at?
Is it 3?
Yes (sadly). But then again, having something like Catching O-Power at Lv 5... holy shit.
Topic Starter
deadbeat

Ekaru wrote:

osu! username: Ekaru
3DS name: Nautan
In-game name: Nautan
FC: 3050 7685 5267
Type: Bug
Pokemon: Butterfree, Masquerain, ???????

My avvy makes the version I have obvious. :P
added to list. guessing version is Y :p
Trash Boat
2 things: 1-if you try to save your game at the boulevards surronding Lumiose city, the controls won't respond when you try to continue from there. 2-in the dictionary, Mega Gengar should be the definition of the word OverPowered.
Rorona

battler077 wrote:

if you try to save your game at the boulevards surronding Lumiose city, the controls won't respond when you try to continue from there.
Old news, but this is true.
Ekaru
do note that if you get boned they'll be releasing an app soon to fix your save.
Falapalagas
Just got the game today so I guess I'm a bit late.

FC: 1263-6824-8012
3DS Name: Palagas
In-Game Name: Falapalagas
Version: X
Rorona
How do you become stylish enough to meet the delinquent boss?
Faust

Rorona wrote:

This.

I cannot seem to find the link between being classy/stylish and having enough of that to satisfy a punk..
Zerostarry
Where exactly do you get the last O-power from?

I know it's Lumiose, but that place is huge
La Volpe

Rorona wrote:

I don't really know, but did you try to wear something similar to them? (Black clothes)
Jinxy
Apparently you need to learn all the rollerskate tricks. However, I've got them all manually by myself and I can't get in, so you might need to "learn" it from rollerskaters in Luminose.
NaomiMinette

Jinxy wrote:

Apparently you need to learn all the rollerskate tricks. However, I've got them all manually by myself and I can't get in, so you might need to "learn" it from rollerskaters in Luminose.
^ This. Additionally, after doing so, you can learn the final trick at the Lost Hotel.
Faust
Oh man, Sushi High-Roller.

500,000 a sitting..

Furisode girls and new Pokémon sights are totally worth it.
Jinxy
Did you at least break even in money?
NaomiMinette

Faust wrote:

Oh man, Sushi High-Roller.

500,000 a sitting..

Furisode girls and new Pokémon sights are totally worth it.
Toooooooooooooootally agree... >.> <.<
Faust

Jinxy wrote:

Did you at least break even in money?
They present you with Big Nuggets after the meal. So I guess that half-evens out the expendature.

EDIT: Just ventured into the back alley beyond the restaurant and ...found Punk Guy Faust.

:C
NaomiMinette
I know I'm late at posting this, but sometimes I see PSS icons where people represent either other Trainers or even Gym Leaders... How do you get those?
Jinxy
On the PSS screen, tap the thing at the top, then Profile, and tap the top left thing

> Use Capture Power
> No Frogadiers
> Capture Power runs out
> Back-to-back Frogadiers
NaomiMinette

Jinxy wrote:

On the PSS screen, tap the thing at the top, then Profile, and tap the top left thing

> Use Capture Power
> No Frogadiers
> Capture Power runs out
> Back-to-back Frogadiers
...Derp. Thanks :o

Also, poor you :(
Jinxy
Well, it's all good. Quick Balls still catch them really well most of the time. Already starting to breed for IVs.
Rorona
Pokemon I want: Chinchou, Feebas.

I also want Jirachi, but that isn't happening.

I'm willing to bet someone already has like a box full of Feebases somewhere in the world and is just sitting on them and laughing :(

also: Nautan's last safari pokemon is a Pinsir!
NaomiMinette
I can provide a Jirachi... assuming:

1) You can wait until December (when Pokémon Bank comes out)
2) Nintendo's check won't ban the Jirachi I have in mind (the WISHMKR one from the Pokémon Colosseum bonus disc)
Rorona

Blazevoir wrote:

I can provide a Jirachi
I would love you for life and past life.

Also, the only way that you could legitimately get Jirachi was through that, I'm pretty sure.
show more