forum

Pokemon X & Y thread - Age of the PokéBank

posted
Total Posts
show more
Trash Boat
Take a look at Pokemon Global Link website, guys!
Azure_Kite
Already registered :D

EDIT: The pokemileage shop is active on PGL, and it offers products for half the Pokemileage points as they cost In-game.

NaomiMinette

Azure_Kite wrote:

Blaze just wants to be there when the world burns.
And I have Mega Blaziken ready for that, MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Jinxy wrote:

Blazevoir wrote:

Haha, I took the same picture, I was like "gotta go- wait you can still take photos here? SWEET"
My thoughts exactly XD

deadbeat wrote:

so i finally got round to getting the torchic, and noticed that there are 24 wonder cards slots. gen 5 only had 12 or so.
i wonder if we can expect a fair few mystery gift events
I saw that, too. I expect a lot of Legendary events, especially considering some weren't even that long >_> *looks at Gen IV Lati@s event*

Azure_Kite wrote:

Lapras <3 Y u no Mega Evolution, though :(
Jinxy
I don't know if my pokemon are just that bad, or the Super Effective reducing berries now function like focus sashes, because those god damn pokemon in the Battle Institute keep surviving in the red.
Azure_Kite
Holy shit when you encounter a horde of Trevenant you can expect like 5 fps
Trash Boat

Azure_Kite wrote:

Holy shit when you encounter a horde of Trevenant you can expect like 5 fps
you mean the game runs THAT slow when that happens?
Azure_Kite
Yes.
Rorona

Azure_Kite wrote:

It's known as Floette. It's the evolution of Flabebe
But...but..it was black.
edit: I think it's Florges, the evolution of Floette.
awp
yeah, battles run at a pretty slow speed, which is probably a tradeoff for them looking so pretty

though I can't recall having the same issue in KH3D :{
Jinxy

Rorona wrote:

Azure_Kite wrote:

It's known as Floette. It's the evolution of Flabebe
But...but..it was black.
edit: I think it's Florges, the evolution of Floette.
It was a shiny floette, with a unique flower. Source: A guy who really likes floettes

I don't even know what to spoiler and what not to any more
Azure_Kite
Was his username AZ?
Rorona

Azure_Kite wrote:

Was his username AZ?
AZ is that really tall guy that you fight after beating the champion.

On a side note: My rank is decaying because of this game :(
Azure_Kite

Rorona wrote:

Azure_Kite wrote:

Was his username AZ?
AZ is that really tall guy that you fight after beating the champion.

On a side note: My rank is decaying because of this game :(
That's the joke, I think you missed it
Jinxy

3 days of breeding later, finally a beast bulky Mega Mawile. Hell yeah.

I have a metric ton of other Mawiles, with at least 2 IVs in 31, if anyone wants a few too.
NaomiMinette
So what's all there to do post-story other than try to fill up your Kalos Pokédex (no way National will be doable until Pokémon Bank & Poké Transporter)?
Azure_Kite
Looker's chapters are pretty good
Lach
Catch 3 legendary, be stuck in perpetual cycle of breeding pokemon
NaomiMinette

Azure_Kite wrote:

Looker's chapters are pretty good
Oh yeah... I forgot that triggered after I flew back to Lumiose City...

Lach wrote:

Catch 3 legendary, be stuck in perpetual cycle of breeding pokemon
Eh... I'll probably do that last, if they're who I think they are.

On a different note: the Attractions on PGL... I wonder what those will be like. (PLEASE no Flash games like Gen V's... or if they are, PLEASE don't be resource-heavy >_>)
Rorona
I have now bought all the clothing in the Lumiose city boutique.

I don't even how much money.
Lach

Rorona wrote:

I have now bought all the clothing in the Lumiose city boutique.

I don't even how much money.
My best guess would be well over 1.5 million in total for all days
rust45

Jinxy wrote:

3 days of breeding later, finally a beast bulky Mega Mawile. Hell yeah.

I have a metric ton of other Mawiles, with at least 2 IVs in 31, if anyone wants a few too.
What nature does it have and what EV spread are you planning? I want a Mega Mawile too (which I'm currently using in game, at 7th gym) and I just put 252 in to Attack and Defense.

I'm aware I can't get Mawilite until after I beat the game, but Mawile is just that awesome.
EDIT: Just calculated the IVs for my Mawile, 0 atk and 8 defense. I guess I'll use it for sex after I beat the game.
Jinxy

rust45 wrote:

What nature does it have and what EV spread are you planning? I want a Mega Mawile too (which I'm currently using in game, at 7th gym) and I just put 252 in to Attack and Defense.
I built it as a bulky attacker, and gave it Careful to help boost its SpD. Ran with 252HP, 252Atk, 6SpD.

rust45 wrote:

EDIT: Just calculated the IVs for my Mawile, 0 atk and 8 defense. I guess I'll use it for sex after I beat the game.
donotwant.jpg

Fought and caught Mewtwo, and instinctively saved despite wanting to check its IVs and Nature. Whoops. Timid and 31s in HP, Atk, SpA.
Audiodelus
Find a horde of Murkrow, all of them use flinching moves. God damn it. This is going to take awhile to catch.
Jinxy
Has anyone tried Knock Off on someone holding a Mega Stone? I know it doesn't work once it's gone Mega, but I wonder if it will work if you predict your opponent switching into his Mega and knocking it off on that same turn before he can activate it.
Azure_Kite
Won't work. AI are set to Megavolve on their first turns. Megavolutions occur before any moves take place, you can see this on a massively underlevelled Mega Evolution, it takes precedence even though LOL what speed. No matter what attack order you try, Megavolution will always occur first.
Jinxy
Yeah, it won't work for AI, though I'm wondering about actual player battles where people switch pokemon in and out. Well, I guess I'll wait until someone like Smogon tests it out.
Azure_Kite
Ah, right. Well, it might work.
Boomkin_old_1
i've been breeding squirtle eggs if anyone wants any can also do any starter and any gen 1 starter
Azure_Kite
I've got all Gen I and VI starters, myself.

If anyone wants a Larvitar/Pupitar, I'm happy to get some, too
Jinxy
Holy balls, they slotted in something awesome for breeding again. http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/bi ... y.3490166/
Azure_Kite
I just read that, myself xD
Sapphiire_old_1
so Guys what are ure top 3 fav gen 6 pokemons ?

Mine are :
-Goodra
-Aegislash
-Sylveon

Boomkin_old_1

Azure_Kite wrote:

I've got all Gen I and VI starters, myself.

If anyone wants a Larvitar/Pupitar, I'm happy to get some, too
i wouldnt mind a larvitar pref be in egg so i can be the ot :)
Azure_Kite
So far? Goodra and Phantump. The others are lost on me for some reason. Probably need to spend more time with them
Audiodelus
Slyveon, Fennekin, Sylveon. I have three sylveons to make people mad in online battles. :lol:
Sapphiire_old_1
Yeah also there isent much choise of picking a fav one cause they only added 70+ pokemons and the most actually realy suck i think there inspiration is gone
Sapphiire_old_1

Audiodelus wrote:

. I have three sylveons to make people mad in online battles.

hahah i would laugh if had to batle vs 3 sylveons , imagine a 3vs3 batle with only sylveons that would be so kawaiii :3
NotEvenDoomMusic
There's only very few though but yeah-
Goodra seems to be the 5th dragon pokemon in the line to have a base stat of 600, especialy having a 3rd evolution, the others are:

GEN I = Dragonite
GEN III = Salamence
GEN IV = Garchomp
GEN V = Hydreigon
GEN VI = Goodra

While GEN II falls off short with Kingdra which has base stats of only 520 in it's 3rd evolution.
Just facts-no-one-wants-to-know thrown in here.

OT: My top 3 favourite pokemons are:
- Goomy
- Goomy
- Goomy

BECAUSE... LOOK AT THIS FACE

SoG Tava wrote:

Yeah also there isent much choise of picking a fav one cause they only added 70+ pokemons and the most actually realy suck i think there inspiration is gone
Well, +70 new pokemson but a HUGE pool of content and so forth, i mean even the trainer encounter portraits are beautifuly drawn that no female character look bad or that you want to mash A to skip the sequence (for the first time).

In all honesty, even the witch doesn't look too creepy and actually looks cute :<
Did i also mentioned: Goomy?
Sapphiire_old_1

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

There's only very few though but yeah-
Goodra seems to be the 5th dragon pokemon in the line to have a base stat of 600, especialy having a 3rd evolution, the others are:

GEN I = Dragonite
GEN III = Salamence
GEN IV = Garchomp
GEN V = Hydreigon
GEN VI = Goodra

While GEN II falls off short with Kingdra which has base stats of only 520 in it's 3rd evolution.
Just facts-no-one-wants-to-know thrown in here.

OT: My top 3 favourite pokemons are:
- Goomy
- Goomy
- Goomy

BECAUSE... LOOK AT THIS FACE

SoG Tava wrote:

Well, +70 new pokemson but a HUGE pool of content and so forth, i mean even the trainer encounter portraits are beautifuly drawn that no female character look bad or that you want to mash A to skip the sequence (for the first time).

In all honesty, even the witch doesn't look too creepy and actually looks cute :<
Did i also mentioned: Goomy?

Goomy dont have mercy

NaomiMinette

Jinxy wrote:

Holy balls, they slotted in something awesome for breeding again. http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/bi ... y.3490166/
Not only that, but it seems like there's a chance the mother can pass down Egg Moves as well (that's also going under investigation). /serebii

SoG Tava wrote:

Goomy dont have mercy

This made my morning XD
show more